Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MY Lust, Substance Abuse, and an Overdue Celebration of Hetersexual Love, PRAISE JESUS!!!



>>> EMAIL REPLY TO "REFORMING REPUBLICAN"

And a show of respect on MY part for "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" as regards HOW he got the email list he sent me -- as well as the WISDOM to know not to send THIS blog post to ANYONE first -- not even "mostly Democrats"!!!:

Well, I sure wish you'd lighten up a little, scooter on over to THE HEARTBEAT HOTEL and submit to the best blow job you've ever had, but you don't seem interested, so I guess I've got to give up on THAT idea!!!

I'm so exhausted, behind in doing laundry BY A MONTH, and a tad hung over this morning due to not only consuming 2.5 REGULAR beers, but walking through a VERY DENSE CLOUD OF POLLUTION caused by someone burning weeds last night. This compounded by my having been just yesterday reunited with my beloved collection of movies (the ones remaining after idiots stole and sold so many of them to buy "rocks", back mostly in Puerto Vallarta.

You see, I was up until 3:15 AM last night watching Pet Shop Boy videos, although I REALLY had expected to watch a Tennessee Williams movie until I was first distracted by a Meryl Streep film (JULIE & JULIA, which I have in Blu-ray -- which my new computer can play, PRAISE JESUS!!!).

The simple fact that a talent as awesome as hers -- and I "partied" with her and, sometimes, her husband Don THREE times (as covered in my memoir) -- has IN ITSELF at times been my only sustaining thread that held my belief in God, Itself. Really.

But beyond even that, the Pet Shop Boys in my opinion are THE MOST CONSUMMATE ARTISTS alive today (counting the ones who have a record of commercial success). Their material, BRILLIANTLY (as well as sometimes goofilly) filmed is the next logical step BEYOND Tennessee Williams -- and Tom would NOT object to my saying THAT!!!

PSB has always been AHEAD of me -- LIGHTING MY WAY!!!

But, of course when they "came out" in the early 90s, the US Radio Control shut them out COMPLETELY, so that now (except for club denizens and such), they REMAIN the biggest pop act around the world -- but most US-ers think they died or something years ago. The best part in my opinion??? They ABSOLUTELY CELEBRATE STRAIGHT LOVE in the most charming and eye-opening-to-me ways!!!

They are ALSO the most SUBVERSIVE artists, punking faux straights with direct and slashing truth, hidden behind such delightful and danceable aural confections that NO ONE can resist them!!!

Would that I were they (in the book-writing department).

Well, I'm chillin' and will put SOMETHING up on the blog so that my Readers understand I need a little time for myself right now. I expect I'll blog a note or two from time to time during this period, but less extensively, and consider what to do with this new list and act.

But not right now.

Cheers!!!
Scott

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:38 AM, REFORMING REPUBLICAN wrote:

this list below is just rich people downtown -- everyone that donated to Mayor Bill Saffo's campaign (or friends of it) and a few others.  Some GOP, Some Dems. a mix


.

No comments: