Thursday, February 23, 2012

NAILING The VAST Right-Wing Conspiracy (no longer while PANICKED)


Swearing in of Ed McMahon as New Hanover County Sheriff. Like my troubled friend Evan Fish (who was forced by Ben David's corrupted minions in Law Enforcement to jump off the parking deck to his death in September 2011 -- and they covered it up as a SUICIDE), Ed in my opinion is about as possessed of "Christ Consciousness" as a human can be. I SALUTE HIM!!!

See more about how Ed, a Democrat, won in a LOCAL LANDSLIDE!!!: http://www.wwaytv3.com/new_hanover_county_sheriff_selected_landslide/04/2009 .


>>> PROOF OF RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE IN NEW HANOVER COUNTY "DETENTION CENTER" and HIGH PRAISE of SHERIFF MCMAHON, none the less.

Good Morning Joseph!

Thank you for sending me two suggestions during the last half day for very worthy projects that have NOTHING TO DO WITH MY FOCUS -- or better put, my PRIMARY purpose. I take that as a high compliment confirming my OWN understanding that I have made my main point locally, sufficiently.

PRAISE JESUS!!!

I already decided to cease using the whole SUPER-EXPANDED email lists that totaled over 600 added-on local addresses. Additionally, I really WILL drop anyone else's name who is not mentioned in the blog if they request it, with possible exception of known powerful people whom I STILL want to be able to prove in a Court of Law have been WARNED -- whether or not they choose to READ my warnings is OUT OF MY CONTROL.

And then there is Curtis Thompson who this morning very nicely asked to be taken off. He's been on since early summer and many times when I stopped at the original Village Market where he works he said he loved getting the emails. Because today he DIDN'T ask that I stop mentioning him in the blog, and because I believe that a mentioned person would WANT to continue seeing if he's mentioned again, I fear his email might have been hacked and he did NOT actually write the request. This has happened before -- always with famous or at least influential people. It's a FoxNews hackers' attempt to diminish the effectiveness of the blog and to dispirit me, as well, into thinking that people who gave me some of the BEST proof of Ben David's (primarily) crimes don't support me at all.

On the other hand, if it's real, they might have been threatened. This is how John Mann, who had told me all the lies I believed about attorney David Nash's alleged narco-trafficking via his Costello's piano bar on Princess Street and WHO WAS SLATED TO TESTIFY IN MY DEFENSE, flipped at the last minute and testified almost PURE PERJURY in my first Cyber-Stalking trial in Judge Hogston's court.

And another reason I DON'T think David Nash was involved in narco-trafficking AT ALL now is that he was so CRAZED and PRESSURED when he called me to forbid me to call him or enter his bar or law firm (sorry, but David is a CONSUMMATE, highly successful lawyer, who -- because of his copious drinking -- had had no idea that George, the person who had had me kicked out because according to him I "had never worked for Tennessee Williams" and he "was TIRED of hearing my crap" was running quite a significant drug operation through the bar -- UNBEKNOWNST TO DAVID NASH!!!

The seasoned lawyer that he IS would NEVER have been so panicked -- or lied and claimed I'd scared the CRAP out of his secretary, who had actually been cool and calm in response to everything I told her. George must have told David to do it or he would tell the law that the drug operation was David Nash's doing -- and it WASN'T (according to everything I've seen).

David was so panicked that he didn't even wait for me to break his demand before he pressed charges. While it's true that I honestly accidental hit the button and called his office a few days later, knowing that his phone would likely show MY NUMBER on his caller ID, I felt an obligation to leave a message of explanation so it was NOT misinterpreted, which I did -- not mentioning a THING about what had happened re: drugs, Costello's etc. David Nash knows that could not be used against me in a Court of Law, but the Drug Mafia had him by the balls and FORCED him to bring charges.

Regarding the Scriptures-in-Jail discrimination fact, I'll pass this on to Sheriff McMahon, although his own hands might be tied. Back near July 4, 2011, I went to a Patriotic Rally on the Riverfront at which he spoke beautifully about his own HONEST Christian faith. But the whole event went totally bizarre, not only because he was making points about the importance of INCLUSION and he suddenly all but choked on his words when he saw that the five OLD WHITE MEN representing the various Armed Services Branches included no women or at least "persons of color."

Later, the whole rally devolved into a TEA-PARTY POOP FEST when they started haranguing the crowd about how the United States had started as a CHRISTIAN NATION AND CHRISTIANS HAD TO TAKE IT BACK. It was at that point that I stood up very publicly in that quite large crowd, began shouting "HERESY!!!" over and over again as I SLOWLY walked down the CENTER of the Nixon Building steps waving the middle-finger salute to the crowd as I left.

Well, I have never before or since been so offended by the GOD-HATERS-- and I trust THAT will never happen again. I think that day's events had a LOT do do with Ed McMahon's getting over his naivete, because there is MORE to that event:

It was THERE that before the event began, I had a nice, long discussion with Ed about the fact that a drug criminal had taken over the William R. Kenan house after renting a room there. Whether the daughter of the owners who subsequently took out the false Stalking charge against me or not was ALSO doing heavy drugs is NOT clear to me. She never actually seemed high, unlike him, who was clearly on something like Meth. I don't know if she lied to the Magistrate to protect him out of fear -- or both of them.

Ed also (later)made such a heart-felt apology that he had NEVER known that his Deputies had been protecting the unloading of drugs (probably cocaine) from mini-subs under Snow's Cut Bridge -- or that that was happening at all. you see, NOT UNLIKE THE NAIVE RON PAUL, Ed McMahon is such a decent honest guy himself, he never would have imagined that his Deputies could have been up to so much criminal activity.

And that SAID, his force is FAR LESS CORRUPTED than the Wilmington Police, who (INCLUDING now-retired "Cyber-detective" Larry Egerton who had ON HIS OWN trumped up ALL (or many of) the false charges against me for Ben David -- using the ridiculous ne'er-do-well THE PERSON JUDGE NOECKER UNCONSTITUTIONALLY ORDERED ME NEVER TO MENTION AGAIN IN THIS BLOG -- who testified under oath at my hearing regarding his Restraining Order that he DIDN'T READ MY BLOG, and had to be COACHED by Egerton who NEVER SHOULD HAVE SAT AT THE WITNESS TABLE WITH SAID PERSON without disclosure that they worked together (I had to specifically ASK who he was and why he was there AFTER Judge Noecker -- who had NOT brought it up either -- had finally left the courtroom. Egerton was so damned relieved that that very moment was his LAST OFFICIAL DUTY before his retirement, he relaxed and TOLD ME TOO MUCH. HA!!!

Of course I FORCED the corrupted Noecker to DELETE SAID PERSON'S demand that I not be allowed on the Library property or ANY of Cape Fear Community College's property because not only had I never run into him EVER, except once at the Library -- which had NOT caused an altercation -- but I knew the library and college restrictions (SAID PERSON doesn't go to a college that grants two-year ASSOCIATES DEGREES -- he has TWO MASTERS DEGREES already!!!), was meant to keep me from being able to blog on "public" (in my original email to Joseph and Ed McMahon, I'd HONESTLY typoed "pubic computers" -- thank God I FOUND that before posting on this blog!!!) computers (or have access to WiFi if they couldn't destroy my OWN computer, because they were SYSTEMATICALLY ALSO WORKING TO DENY ME ACCESS TO WIFI AT COFFEEHOUSES, and DID get me thrown out of both the Italian one and ALL PORT CITY JAVA STORES IN ALL STATES without cause or warning.

You see, there REALLY IS A WIDESPREAD RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY, and I am its most effective EXPOSE' ARTIST.

Cheers!!!
Cyber-General Scott D. Kenan

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 1:41 AM, Joseph wrote:

I recollect your saying that the only text provided in the county jail was the Bible--which you've already read.

So, if there is a next time, I suggest you insist on having the Book of Mormon, an English Koran, or an English Torah. On loan from a city place of worship or from the library if necessary. Or from the half dozen copies the city is obligated to order from Amazon.

Otherwise, later blog your condemnation of this religious discrimination and see to it that every jailbird can be comforted by the Holy Word of his or her faith.

>>> THE ORIGINAL SWEARING IN OF A CRIMINAL

Strangely enough, by JUDGE JAMES FAISON, who is a Christian minister as well, and of the District Court Judges in New Hanover County, THE ONLY JUDGE (District Court) that I've seen evidence is DEFINITELY NOT DRUG CORRUPTED.

To be clear: I do NOT believe Judges Hogston or Blackmore are, and I am CERTAIN Judges Criner and Noecker are. The others I simply don't know enough about.

Ben David's original "Swearing In" to uphold the Law -- what a joke THAT turned out to be.

A JOKE WITH ENORMOUS AND DIRE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE DRUG-CORRUPTION OF THIS ENTIRE REGION!!!:



Thank you,
Scott

.

No comments: