Wednesday, February 22, 2012

NEW MESSAGE to CNN (just sent)



>>> DEAR CNN:

Please see my blog for more information on how TOP Republicans run the LARGEST heroin, cocaine, and meth ring in the United States. I have sent you this info before: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-reply-to-cnns-request-for-info.html .


My iconic North Carolina family who inherited both Henry Flagler's Standard Oil and Florida development fortunes and Frank Hawkins' (the man who put the PHOENIX in Atlanta), Coca Cola, steel, cotton oil, transportation, etc. fortune -- and even assembled the current Bank of America (whose stadium is where the Democrats will party!!!), put all that money to support Education, Democracy, and the Arts, and are NOW preserving all the native languages and cultures in Latin America.

For references on me, please contact John Blades, Executive Director of the Flagler museum in Palm Beach (a Kenan Family supported teaching museum), HuffingtonPost (whose Chief of Staff sits on the Board of Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University -- they already got all this info), or GA Congresswoman Stacy Adams, head of the Democratic Party in GA and also sits on the Board at Kenan Institute for Ethics -- I emailed her all the info earlier this morning.

Thank you!!!

I look forward to watching the debate tonight. I send this to you to honor one of my top heros ever, Mr. Ted Turner. I never met him, but I DID once meet his former wife Jane. Also there is a link to my memoir of working for playwright Tennessee Williams on my blog. The book got RAVES from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER and top Willims scholars before being tanked by Republicans -- but it's now available in Kindle Edition from Amazon, print soon to follow!!!

Give my best to John King, and please encourage him to totally SKEWER the Repubicans for their HYPOCRICY (although Mr. Paul is simply naive).

WE WILL ALL BE WATCHING!!!

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Scott

>>> I quickly received TWO confirmations from CNN that they had received my message. They said they would call me on the number I provided them if the blog and my references cannot supply them with enough information -- or they need clarity on anything.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TONIGHT'S DEBATE!!!

Scott

.

No comments: