Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Notes From An After-Glow



>>> THE NOTES:

1. How do you write notes when you are feeling enrapturized??? You write them.

2. Funny that Google Statistics has for days now shown this, my first (in many ways naive) communication with District Attorney Benjamin R. David. You can read it here (this is a HOTTER pic of him as well!!!): http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/02/email-to-benjamin-r-david-local.html .

3. I've had a lot of additional harassment from Port City Java employees, especially the male manager of the store on Front Street near Cape Fear Community College (who, like the District Manager Kevin Welsh or Walsh -- as I have identified him on this blog) always had been nice to me.

Bottom Line: If employees had ACTUALLY complained about my "inappropriate sexual comments" to them (highly unlikely, since the ones I knew were overwhelmingly women), they would not have all been so friendly, commented that customers found me friendly and funny, and allowed all this to go on for two months, NOT SAYING A THING OR DISCOURAGING ME IN ANYWAY -- AND THEN: Booting me from ALL COMPANY STORES in ALL STATES, PERMANENTLY, without mentioning a problem and asking for my cooperation first.

This is how I know the problem was NOT homophobia, but the owners' narco-trafficking (which is NOT practiced in the stores). Besides, Kevin, who "made nice" with me when we chance-met on the street, told me that after what he was told, he could NEVER allow me back in the stores. District Managers can ALWAYS trump what their underlings have to say -- but NOT their OVERLINGS.

I did chance on the black-haired woman -- previously red-haired -- from the main store on Front Street, now closed for renovations, recently. She's the ONLY store employee who'd always treated me like dirt, and the one who not only told me Ben David was AGAINST drugs -- because he's been on Leno (or similar Talk Show) against them -- but claimed to me she was LITERALLY a witch, and I'd better watch out. LOL!!! I told her I'd see that she and the owners (the only people I have a REAL beef with) in PRISON -- after I sue the SHIT out of them.

It was fun.

4. For the record (I don't think I've blogged about this lately), TWO people directly descended from the three Kenan brothers who landed in Wilmington, NC in the 1730s were:

A. The President of the American Psychiatric Association in 1973 when homosexuality was taken OFF the list of mental disorders and re-classed a normal variation of sexual expression.

B. The psychiatrist who headed the studies on which this was based.

They did not know they were blood related.


>>> JUST NOW (AT 4:51 PM EST): MY COMPUTER WAS MADE INOPERABLE ON SEVERAL WIFI NETWORKS THAT WERE AVAILABLE (WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO EMAIL THIS BLOG POST), ALTHOUGH THE SIGNAL WAS SHOWING TO BE FIVE-BARS STRONG. SOMEONE DIDN'T WANT ME TO SEND EMAILS BEFORE THE END OF BUSINESS. Many recipients being in the local courts and press.

BUT, in the process of moving elsewhere, I chanced on a Wilmington Police Officer with a Sheriff's Deputy, eyeing a street musician as if salivating to arrest him. I told them off (mentioning both WHOM I plan to put in jail as well as my connections -- knowing I could get away with sassing them -- AND IT WORKED!!!

>>> EARLIER TODAY, I ran into two horse-riding cops with one of the bike-riding ones (I know them all, but the problem here has recently become UNIVERSAL, so not fair to mention their names. Generally, they are very friendly to me, address me as Mr. Kenan and often ask how I am doing in SEEMINGLY a real way.

But I no longer believe that.

I asked them about my friend from Mercy House who has for months now mostly hung out in the Library or down at the river and Market Street, who NEVER does drugs or drink. Never causes ANYONE a problem. A couple of days ago, two DIFFERENT bicycle cops -- wrote him a ticket for "open container" because they found a covered coffee cup on the railing five or six feet from him.

He protested that they knew him and that he never drinks at all, but still they gave him a ticket. I asked these cops today WHY something like this would happen (actually, pretty much EXACTLY like it had happened to "Jersey" (Michael Keogh), Robbie Trahan, and me several months ago when NONE of us were drinking.

They said the Legal Principle in North Carolina is "Possession by Construction" (because of the proximity of the container) and they are REQUIRED to apply it. I accused them of having a POLICY OF HARASSMENT of street people who are NOT -- and KNOWN not to be breaking the law.

They countered that "harassment" was VERY strong language for ME to be using (I felt another false nut-house commitment in the works, but didn't care anymore), and I'd better watch out. I told them that THEY KNEW DAMN WELL THAT THE PERSON WAS NOT BREAKING THE LAW AND THEY WERE JUST ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF DAMN NAZIS USING A LAW PUT ON THE BOOKS BY A BUNCH OF GREEDY, GOD-HATING REPUBLICANS TO JAIL AND FINE PEOPLE THEY DON'T LIKE.

>>> BUT I WAS WRONG: This is a City Ordinance, so passed by a bunch of NAZI DEMOCRATS.

That said, I took my leave and did not look back -- or get committed.

Then, that later bunch I ran into a few minutes ago, I told off as well, and said I'd see THEY were put in PRISON after we got Ben David and his DRUG-CORRUPTED MINIONS. They brushed me off, wishing me a good day (in respectful tones) before going back to watching the musician carefully and pointing.

And then I came to the Library, where my computer is again able to connect to the internet (so far).

Thus it is in NAZI-CONTROLLED Wilmington, NC, Tuesday, February 7, 2012.

Scott

.

No comments: