Saturday, February 11, 2012

Now What???


>>> JUST RETURNED from the psychiatric evaluation for SSI Disability Benefits in Lumberton, NC.

1. I easily passed all the "objective tests, like associating famous people with careers, naming enough Presidents, doing math backwards, remembering objects, etc.

2. In fact, I was so quick in responses and figuring that I finished early DESPITE my bringing up my past history with diagnoses, mental health professionals and commitments, jail experiences, charges not settled yet (turned out that the charges only count AFTER appeals are exhausted for their purposes, and restraining orders don't count as anything -- whether based on real things or not), which he PROBABLY WOULD HAVE ASKED ABOUT, but didn't seem to be getting to.

He seemed mostly interested in my "thereness" ability to concentrate, remember, think logically, associate properly. He LIKED that my mind was quick -- especially since I sleep well and despite the need to POSE IN ATTITUDES in writing, I'm not really mad at anyone or wish them ill. (I DO wish they'd own up to their crimes to me -- but that's a separate thing.

3. I also made sure to let him know what my allegations against my mother and other family members are and against various politicians -- how how I came to those allegations. I also made clear that had my claims been FALSE, no one would have bothered me and would have let me make a fool of myself until I wised up and stopped.

He agreed IN PRINCIPLE that the fact that it only inflamed greater difficulties proved I was on the right track. LET ME BE CLEAR: THIS WAS IN PRINCIPLE. He was in no position to judge my claims.

4. He could not say how those who interpret what he will send them are likely to judge things. It appeared to me that he will report that I'm fully conscious, highly intelligent, rigorously logical, empathetic, and showing no signs of mental illness.

This will seriously contradict the reports from the past that SSI has gotten from doctors in GA from 1990 - 2010 and those from NC doctors -- ALL OF WHOM WERE INFLUENCED HEAVILY AND DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY by my mother or Ben David's people.

It WILL be interesting to see what happens next . . .

I wish I knew WHEN I'd hear something.

Scott

4. He only reports n
his findings (or this is what he claims)

No comments: