Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pilin' It On!!!



>>> JUST POSTED TO THIS PAGE:

http://www.hendersondispatch.com/view/full_story_free/17597219/article-Durham-DA-facing-inquiry-over-feud-with-judge?instance=main_article_state_nat#cb_post_comment_17597219 .

BUT, my comment has not yet shown up under the article. I suppose it must be "vetted" first, a process it might or might not pass . . .

>>> Also THANKS to the Wilmington Star News online, who sent me a link to the article!!!

This sounds vaguely familiar as District Attorney Ben David in Wilmington (NOW HEAD OF THE ASSOCIATION OF NORTH CAROLINA DISTRICT ATTORNEYS!!!) has whipped up a slew of seven false charges and two false nut-house commitments to ME in the last year, because I know how he and Republican State Senator Thom Goolsby (with others) run and/or protect all the heroin and cocaine traffic in the Port of Wilmington -- the profits going to Republican Party coffers, mostly.

See my political blog for more details. Index is below link to my memoir about working for playwright Tennessee Williams. And YES, I DO have the support of my wealthy relatives generally associated with UNC Chapel Hill!!!

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Scott

.

No comments: