Thursday, February 23, 2012

Plano, Texas: HERE I COME!!!


>>> THAT'S RIGHT!!!:

Late this afternoon, I accepted a invitation from Mr. Robert Arnold Trahan (The Ziffle???) to move to Plano, TX, where (although allowing he's only "semi-gay" and "CAN'T PROMISE MARRIAGE"), he says he has a job and will provide for me -- even paying me a salary to DO WHATEVER I WANT -- which I'm sure includes DRIVING, since HE permanently LOST his driver's licence due to you-know-WHAT-thing!!!

What's worse (in the world of appearances) is that he was admitted to the hospital this afternoon with a flair up of Pancreatitis -- no doubt due to . . . you-know-what.

But I am a man of CONSUMATE FAITH. I know better and SO SHALL HE.

Robbie estimates a four month period before he is ready to accept me, and with luck, I'll be able to get out of the legal non-sense here in Wilmington by then -- maybe even clear a NO-FELONY-WARRANT path across Georgia (assuming I find a way to drive with my belongings stored both here and in Stone Mountain, GA), to there.

Well, I don't want to get ahead of things too much here, so I'm shutting up for the night.

>>> I have been locked out of my USUAL email for 24 hours for being a BAD, BAD BOY (as defined by my mother, the TOP NAZI IN THE UNITED STATES, and enforced by Google).

1. I can still RECEIVE mail there, but will email from my own full-name domain.

2. Is there anyone who thinks we didn't win???

All best to ALL,
Scott

>>> DISCLAIMERS:

1. I have sometimes spelled "Trahan" as "Trayhan" in this blog. I have also referred to Robbie as "Rosencrantz."

2. NO ONE in Wilmington has sent me a CENT via my PayPal "DONATE" button on this blog. NO ONE.

Kenans are used to being despised in Wilmington (because of our tendency to sexual libertarianism) -- the town where Gen. James Kenan led the FIRST ARMED RESISTANCE TO THE CROWN OVER THE STAMP ACT, the EFFECTIVE first act in the AMERICAN REVOLUTION.

3. I will follow in the footsteps of my wealthy distant relatives and, having done my "Wilmington Duty," vamoose to kindlier climes.

Scott

.

No comments: