Sunday, February 12, 2012

Potty-Mouthin' Fer Jesus (on Sunday!!!)


He's cute too!!! (They ALL are.)

>>> EMAIL RESPONSE TO "UH-READER":

Trying to get my goat, are ye??? Well, buster, I'm gonna paste this one into my blog and rif on it -- so there!!! LOL!!!

Scott

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:40 PM, UH-reader wrote:

For some reason your knowledgeable sister thinks you can qualify for SS. You ARE indigent--jobless, living in a shelter, a remote history of possible bipolarity.

But obviously you have not so much as even applied for a job, because you want to devote yourself to blogging. A university graduate, you have held good jobs in the past, you can get a new driver's license I presume, and your past lithium-warped psychological episodes may reflect misdiagnosis and mistreatment. You appear to be in good health, not habituated to alcohol or drugs, a good positive personality, and have even published a book. Your one obvious fault is the "outrageousness" of your blog, where you make wild accusations (possibly paranoiac) and vile insults against community leaders, including clergy, law enforcement, and your own family, while flashing your homosexual mores to the public. As a footnote, you have a jail record, and pending court appearances.

Getting you employed, perhaps at a municipal level where a candidate's negative resume is to be regarded democratically, is a solution that may emerge, rather than "free money."

I do NOT favor the scenario I have spelled out here. I want you to achieve your own goals, your own way.

If you get Social Security Disability, it may reflect "peculiarities" in the setup.

Of course, yours won't be the only such case in...Wilmy.  

* * *

>>> THAT READER KNOWS that I HATE the term "Wilmy" and MUCH prefer "Hollywood East", which is why my dander has now hit the roof. And besides that, right after I got out of jail the very FIRST time (in "Wilmy") -- I actually GOT a job, and I only asked THREE PEOPLE for or about one before I GOT IT.

Long-time readers might recall that the morning after I moved into my apartment on South 8th Street (just below Dock, where the house used in filming the movie STOMPIN' AT THE SAVOY is located), I opened my door to see two Wilmington cops walking in a drunken circle in the street out front. Always intrigued to see a mixed-race gay cop-couple (and hopeful as well!!!), I asked if they were looking for me.

"Why yes," one answered, "why don't we come inside a minute to talk???" Frankly, that was NOT the answer I'd hoped for -- knowing that there are LIMITS to the misbehavior of cops on the beat. But I WAS gladdened-of-heart when, later, after I was cuffed to a bench at the station and a Diesel Dyke cop-tress entered the room and saluted my captors: "Hi girls -- how's it goin'???"

I'd STILL like to know WHY the order called for my DNA sample to be taken for a fake Cyber-
Stalking charge (Diesel got it -- gently -- and WHY after I was incarcerated, I was put in a special cell block for those considered very violent), WHO was watching so closely that they arrested me less than 24 hours after I'd moved out of my ever-mobile car on the charge that related to behaviors at least a month in the past and filed by David Nash (one of the TOP lawyers in town who'd always at least pretended to be my friend, was business partner in Costello's gay piano bar on Princess (sic) Street with former dentist John Stike who in the mid 80's had gotten his cute and nice THEN-boyfriend to bring me home and then swapped me out so that John Stike, former dentist and MEGA land developer -- whom I was NOT attracted to -- all but RAPED me, both David and John being TOP WILMINGTON "RESPECTED" CITIZENS -- AS WELL AS MEMBERS OF FIRST PRESBYTERIAN (and David's actually a "bottom" -- this from his half-"retarded", black boyfriend who lives on Oak Island and gave me good service there twice. Poor guy said he always goes to Costello's, and "if David can't find anyone better, he'll let me do him." How's that for the allowed self esteem of a kind minority man with limited mental resources in this  "CHRISTIAN" community???).

>>> "And how's THAT for some good old "FIRST PREZ" love and kindness???

>>> FYI: As my case brought by Mr. Nash, is in appeal, the sentence is actually SUSPENDED. I happily removed my original allegations from this blog VOLUNTARILY, as I thought something was fishy about what John Mann -- supposedly David's friend and the person who UNQUESTIONABLY perjured himself at my first trial while testifying as Mr. Nash's witness, after refusing to testify for ME, as had been expected -- had told me about Mr. Nash's relationship to those who sold drugs in his bar -- WHICH I EYE-WITNESSED many a time.

>>> ALSO: My words here about Mr. Nash do NOT restate my original allegations (which MIGHT be untrue -- although I was completely convinced of them at the time by Mr. Mann -- so I have not broken the SPIRIT of the SUSPENDED sentence -- and WHAT HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND THE PRESS as guarenteed by the United States Constitution, anyway???

This blog is a form of JOURNALISM -- why ELSE could it get up to 1,000 hits per day (at least 100 or 80 THOUSAND hits so far, depending on WHICH figures you're using). I'd also like to remind my Gentle Readers that when I was training to sell real estate in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and shadowing the fake-named Fernando Merino (actually, the only child of Colombia's TOP cocaine Drug Lord who had tricked me into signing a contract with the CIA Drug Mafia -- all previously reported in this blog many times), a client who had recently retired as a TOP officer in US Army Intelligence told Fernando that he could confirm much of what I had reported about Republicans and Drug Crimes, that I knew a lot more than he, and that NONE of what I said conflicted with his own knowledge. He then asked Fernando not to allow me to travel with them BECAUSE HE FEARED HE WOULD BE KILLED.

Later, it was MEGA-realtor and John Nash friend MaDONNA McMAHON (how she styles it): http://madonnamcmahon.com/ , who told me that the same George -- who with Tim-the-6'8"-ish-bartender had tossed me out of the bar after George declared that I "HAD NEVER WORKED FOR TENNESSEE WILLIAMS and he was TIRED of hearing my shit." (He could have sat somewhere less close to me.) -- had BOUGHT into the bar and was actually David Nash's partner. MYSTERIOUSLY, she had had NO IDEA that John Stike had any ownership. It was OTHERS who later told me that George (I have his last name earlier in this blog -- you can google for it) had years before had to sell the others the bar and was permanently blocked from bar ownership in North Carolina because of drug convictions.

So I suppose that George's ownership -- if true -- (which others AGAIN later told me he'd sold back before moving to Washington, DC some months ago -- shortly after I blessed his ass up and down publicly in the Duck n' Dive bar where he had DARED to inadvertently duck for a beer) had to have been "under the table".

Mr. Mann has conveniently removed himself and his illegal Adderal (among others -- and YES, I eye-witnesses some of this) sales out of town. So where does THAT leave Ben David in being able to prove this case, especially on appeal and IN FRONT OF A JURY???

>>> AND THE WHOLE ORIGINAL POINT of talking about that arrest was to say that not long after I got out of jail, I DID get a job with Rusty Hooks Jr. of Arbor Advantage, Inc. I worked for 4-5 weeks felling and clearing giant trees, primarily, and kept up AT THE AGE OF 60 with a college student and Rusty, himself in his early 40s. (Disclaimer: I really DID keep up with them -- but I took Advil at night and had little energy left. I was DAMN PROUD OF MYSELF!!!)

However, there had been a few problems with my INTENSELY "Christian" employer.

Rusty, who said he had no problem working with or for gay people (since God would condemn them to hell so he, Rusty, didn't have to worry about it -- and I figured with the "punishment" in "God's hands" and in the indeterminate "future life") all would be well -- and mostly it was.

For a while.

But too much about Rusty wasn't adding up. Not only did he like to strip down to shorts and flex and preen in front of me (and he KNEW I was hot for the red and reddish headeds), but he at least twice reached all the way across the back of the front seat of his wide trucks and place his hand on my shoulder).

He also:

1. Abused the student and me almost constantly by NOT communicating what he wanted done, and then DESPITE our intuiting (he'd yell if we asked as if we were dumb as posts) his desires -- better and better with practice -- he STILL was never happy and sometimes when we got it right, he'd claim he should have wanted to do something ELSE and WHY hadn't we realized that and stopped him??? (Because what he/we DID do WAS the right thing, usually.)

2. I put up with a lot of his abuse, knowing that his twelve year old son had been removed from his dad's custody for a few years once because of Randy's anger issues. He abused both his second wife and his son in front of the student and me. I figured I could just absorb a lot of it -- and that might take some pressure off his family -- especially his son who was not old enough to understand. But that didn't work.

3. Randy loved to tell me how nearly all the other landscapers in town were mostly ways to launder huge sums of drug money -- and then show or tell convincing proof of it. But the fact of the matter was that Randy -- who ALWAYS had TONS of cash -- was too lazy to work more than 20 hours per week, and Saturday was considered a work day! People CONSTANTLY called giving him more jobs, but he told them he was too busy. (He really WAS conscientious and knowledgeable about his profession -- and had some of the BEST work ethics I've seen -- when he got around to working.

4. He certainly never spent a moment cleaning up his yard or his house. It looked like a CRACK WHORE PARADISE!!! His younger wife never seemed to work, but he told me she was vice president of several high-falutin corporations -- working out of their home, exclusively.

5. In the end, I just got too fed up, and after he got into an hour-long screaming-at-Scott-fest while we were doing one of the most extended muscle-strain jobs of my brief career, walked off the job. And then I walked all but the last three miles of 17, home.

* * *

>>> I THINK this leaves me, for one, in need of something LIKE A PRAYER. And although you might expect Madonna McMahon to sing on this cue, she's not yet revealed her OWN allegiances, so let's just have a discussion of the one I ordered up this morning at St. Paul's Evangelical Episcopal homeless breakfast, served every Sunday:

When the "Prayer Request" lady asked me for my request, I said, "For clarity of heart and mind for EVERYBODY." She smiled and while writing said, "I think God smiled when he heard that."

God IS That.

* * *

>>> A COUPLE OF NOTES ON YESTERDAY:

1. My sister Jane, who previously had been QUITE the enjoyer of sex, turned down an offer of a good friend of mine to give her some (in MY opinion), much needed services (oral sex attentions only). Pity.

2. It was very clear to me that not only Jane and the others in my family -- but just about everyone -- has now ossified their opinions and methods of using logic or illogic (aka Devil-Logic). We have taken our sides and await FINAL JUDGEMENT (THANK GOD, not by me!!!)

3. The doors to the AGE OF THE ARTIST (which have ALWAYS been open, incidentally) have accepted many already, and those who have found their Love are entering in droves before the "Final Wrath" of This Thing We Call God is unleashed on Earth and earthlings.

4. Don't worry, FRIENDS, THIS DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU.

Yours,
Scott

.

No comments: