Monday, February 13, 2012

Report After First 1 1/2 Court Appearances Of Four Today



>>> CNN WON'T ALLOW ME TO POST THIS COMMENT TO: http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/13/world/europe/uk-phone-hacking-lawyer/index.html?hpt=hp_t3 .

CNN's website has shown "Just a moment" for FIFTEEN MINUTES now, as is ALWAYS shown when I try to post a comment on CNN FOR MANY MONTHS NOW.

>>> MORE PROOF OF CORRUPTION AT CNN OR FOX NEWS/REPUBLICAN PARTY HACKERS AT WORK. Ted Turner never would have allowed this!!! My comment:

The most interesting comment posted for this news item was this: "Yet in what would at any other time cause uproar in parliament and among civil liberty and human rights campaigners, its (news media owned by Rupert Murdock) journalists are being treated like members of an organized crime gang."

Fox News associates hacked MY phones in the US and in Mexico, allowing Drug Gang people to try to find and harm me -- and violatiing many of my other rights.

I am now working with the FBI and DEA to get to the bottom of things beginning here in Wilmington, NC and expanding to include many TOP Republicans including Dick Cheney, BOTH Presidents Bush, Newt Gingrich, etc.

I have found the circumstantial evidence to bring my mother Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan to trial for the murder of her brother. She admits to the swastikas on dinner plates when i was growing up. Faye Gold, a top art dealer and other key Jews in Atlanta in 1990 first confirmed my mother is the TOP NAZI in US, reporting to the Pope. Later, Colombian and Mexican Drug Cartel leaders first confirmed she is/was (she's 89 now but sharp as a tack) Dick Cheney's boss.

Google my name to find my political blog: "The Weather Up Here" (I'm 6' 11", worked for playwright Tennessee Williams, and connected to the Kenan Family of NC who used their vast fortune to support Education and Democracy here and abroad).

Thank you,
Scott Kenan

* * *

>>>: JUICY!!!:

"Jersey" and James (Dickey Bird) reported over the weekend that they saw Wilmington's own NEKKID HOMELESS SKATEBOARD STREAKER, Jerry (who has appeared in this blog for nearly a year as the person who sold me a TV -- via an intermediary and it took Jerry THREE MONTHS to get over the fact that it was the intermediary, not me, who cheated him $20.00, then later as a "running dog" of Robbie Trahan, and most recently as nekkid skate-boarding gad-about-town and UBER-SEXY male hustler) walking with my FAVORITE private attorney (the one who's Italian surnamed and, like me, likes bow ties) walking down the street like SOMEONE was about to get some DELUXE SERVICES!!!

Don't get me wrong. Not only did the witnesses completely DISRESPECT this lawyer's appearance (especially his hair as being "Ongo-Bongo" or something -- a judgement I TOTALLY disagree with -- I find the guy TOTALLY HOT as well as playfully intelligent), they failed to take into account that with all Jerry's charges (legion, trust me!!!), he was probably just walking to discuss strategy over lunch -- or was it dinner???

Besides, the one time I was in District Court without attorney and needed some simple help, THIS LAWYER came IMMEDIATELY to my aid. He had no idea who I was. That's just the kind of guy he is. So if there was ANY kind of truth to the rumor Jersey and James have been spreading, THIS LAWYER CAN COME SEE ABOUT ME!!! (no charge and with or without continuing communications)

* * *

>>> THE DRYER (DRIER) NEWS:

1. The reason I said "1 1/2 Court Appearances" is because with so many false charges and necessary court appearances so clogging New Hanover County Courts and all but BANKRUPTING local Taxpayers NEEDLESSLY, there is a REAL NEED for the County to publish MY court appointments separately so none are missed by ANYONE!!!

I was actually scheduled for two-at-once this morning in separate courtrooms, so to avoid a FAILURE TO APPEAR arrest warrant, I went to Rm. 317 for first appearance regarding Ben David's STILL WORKING FOR NOTHING nut-case (the one Judge Noecker unconstitutionally GAG-ORDERED me to not mention by name in this blog and who had once been my free-loading roommate and Cindy Beatty's boyfriend -- UNTIL SHE WISED UP!!!). The other was just an administrative matter, so my appearance was not mandatory.

2. Ben David (whom I've NEVER seen in a District Courtroom) walked in from the back, across the front, and into judge's chambers before I saw him, so was unable to greet him properly (or improperly). I fully respect Judge Hogston and would BET MY BOTTOM DOLLAR he is NOT corrupted by Ben David -- or Sen. Goolsby (who is of his OWN political party).

3. Sen. Goolsby (whom I've ALSO never seen before in a District Courtroom -- although he must work there occasionally for his clients in his role as defense attorney) took care of a matter which must have been administrative and left, going up the aisle to the door and passing me, sitting on the end of a row. I greeted him with a smile and MOST CHEERFULLY!!!

"Good morning, Senator Goolsby -- it's ALWAYS nice to SEE you!!!" He flashed me a smile without breaking stride, and as he was about to pass me, called a friendly-esque standard greeting in return. Wanting to be certain he knew who I was, I raised up and called after him LONG before he reached the door: "It's Scott Kenan, Senator -- just so ya know!"

I have to tell you that while impeccably dressed and groomed, he looks NOTHING like that popular photo of him. First, he looks older than me (60. Goolsby is 50) -- I guess that must be all the pressures of political office and hiding his CRIMES, mainly SUPPRESSION OF THE US CONSTITUTION IN NC, CONSPIRACY TO DISTRIBUTE NARCOTICS/PROTECT NARCO-TRAFFICKERS, AND HIGH "HAIR" CRIMES (with related mis-demeanors to the surrounding tissues).

 See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/riding-wave.html )

4. In any case, the goose-billed plaintiff (some stuff not really suitable for this FAMILY VALUES BLOG!!!), DID show up and despite my lawyer being present as well, Judge Hogston continued things until early April (I think) -- which proves the need for the County to publish a calendar JUST OF MY CASES -- don't you agree???

Scott


.

No comments: