Sunday, February 26, 2012

Some Trouble for The Presbyterian Church USA



>>> BUT FIRST, NEW UPDATES TO IMPORTANT PAST POSTS OF THIS BLOG:

1. http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/finally-truth-about-tennessee-williams.html

2. http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/08/missing-night-of-iguana-content-from.html

* * *

>>> EMAIL JUST SENT to Dr. Harvard (and copied to many other Presbyterians of Note -- national and regional). Dr. Harvard sits on the Board at KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS at Duke University.

Dear Dr. Harvard,

It is with the greatest gravity that I am emailing you today.

I am very concerned about what I believe is an absolute failure of CHRISTIAN leadership here at First Presbyterian in Wilmington, NC, where until recently, I was a member. Let me first introduce myself, as well as apologize for copying so many -- but it has been my experience that if I don't, actors come in seeking to destroy my reputation so that my words and ideas are not considered. It does not matter who I am. What matters is the Truth of God's World, and I only hope that you take my allegations seriously and will initiate your own investigation into the Leadership at First Prez.

As you might know, the Kenans of North Carolina trace their roots via the Johnston(e)s back through the entire Stuart line in Scotland, so you might say Kenans had something to do with the establishment of the Church of Scotland -- the Presbyterian Church here in the New World.

Additionally, the children of William R. Kenan Sr. and his wife Mary Hargrave Kenan endowed First Prez significantly in honor of their parents with the money Mary Lily Kenan Flagler Bingham had inherited from Henry Flagler's Standard Oil and Florida development fortunes -- as well as Will's (WRK Jr.'s) fortune made on his own as well as from serving as Flagler's front man in the Florida ventures. They and later descendants went on to form the largest Charitable Trusts in the world in support of University Education, and also now in support of Democracy (foundations around the world -- especially in the Middle East, which have assisted the recent "Arab Spring"), the Arts, and now preserving the native languages and cultures in Latin America.

I could NOT be more privileged by an accident of birth -- except that there was a complication in that my mother blackmailed my father into marrying her in 1950, and we not only had swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings, but later I learned much more which you can read about in my political blog -- should you care to. For the record, I grew up Catholic, but abandoned that in high school and soon began a very deep study of metaphysics which only a year ago led to the Presbyterian Church!

My allegation is this: That Ernie Thompson and Jim Holderness, who have BOTH told me to my face that they either "support" or even "protect" District Attorney Benjamin R. David (a member who this year was made a Deacon at First Prez -- despite my EIGHT MONTHS of warning that Mr. David controls and protects the Heroin and Cocaine traffic in the Wilmington region). Repeatedly, I have asked Ernie to conduct HIS OWN investigation, and his response has been that I "might need medication."

I should also say that Rev. Pete Brown has always been kind to me and I suspect he is kept in the dark. Rev. Charlie Lee, I have barely spoken with, but he seems like a sincere Christian.

I will send you now to my blog, which is getting WELL OVER 2,000 VIEWS per day now, between my lists of 700+ I email ALL blog posts to and those who find it through other avenues. I should also warn you that in battling these narco-traffickers I have been forced to learn street-fighting -- including its "shocking" language. In confronting Wilmingtonians with their various hypocrisies, I have flaunted my homosexuality in an uncouth way, yet remained basically celibate.

I hope some day to settle down in a new Presbyterian congregation and find a life partner who can share my faith. Let me know if you think of any good prospects. LOL!!! And please know that I have maintained my sense of humor through all of this. I actually "mad" at no one -- and it's an Honor to Serve!!!

I almost forgot to tell you that I am contacting you because you sit on the board at KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS, and I am copying a few there as well.

Here's the link to one of many apropos postings. Click the header at top to see the whole blog. There is an index to subjects a couple of scrolls below the link to my memoir of working for playwright Tennessee Williams (which, by the way, got RAVE reviews from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER as well as the top Williams scholars. Its initial publication, scheduled for April 2010 was tanked by Republicans who knew Jackie Kennedy Onassis had told Tennessee Williams and me more than a person should know and not be murdered -- more on all of that is ALSO in the blog): http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/illegal-drugs-kill-our-children-hello.html .

With all best regards to ALL,
Scott David Kenan
XXX-XXX-XXXX (cell)

.

No comments: