Thursday, February 2, 2012

SUDDENLY -- EVERYONE Is Reading My Emails -- and Responding!!!


I'd LIKE to say that this was Rick's comment after coming over for sex today, but THAT was someone else (fortunately).

>>> MY EMAIL RESPONSE TO Karen at RICK SANTORUM FOR PRESIDENT Headquarters in Iowa:

Cc: Thom.Goolsby, scoopatHuffPost, 60min, editorial(NYTimes), JeffreyToobin, wilmjourn, breakingnewsHere, breakingnewsThere, whqr


Hi Karen,

Greetings to the Santorum Team in I-O-WAY!!! And thanks for your email. Have you seen THIS yet??? Dan Savage and I do the same thing (on several levels). See: http://spreadingsantorum.com/

I'm doing it to North Carolina State Senator Thom Goolsby -- THE BIGGEST DISTRIBUTOR OF REPUBLICAN-CONTROLLED HEROIN AND COCAINE PROFITS IN NORTH CAROLINA!!! He works with Newt Gingrich and others). See here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/riding-wave.html .

>>> Here is my original documentation of how I tracked Newt Gingrich's Cocaine as he brought it into Stone Mountain Park in 1990 by train from Mexico and how he distributed it. YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO USE IT IN YOUR CAMPAIGN!!! WE DEFINITELY NEED A TRUE CATHOLIC IN THE WHITE HOUSE -- LIKE RICK SANTORUM!!! See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html .

Gingrich put me in Dekalb County Georgia jail for 15 weeks on false charge of simple traspass, until I had a lawyer file Writ of Habeus Corpus and was released to A YEAR of House Arrest which included the stipulation that I would get a year in jail if I did NOT take Lithium -- meant to keep me stupid. (Lithium in NOT ALLOWED TO BE PRESCRIBED BY LAW in the civilized countries like Mexico, most of Europe, etc. -- except short term -- because it is so destructive. Here, manufacturers DON'T EVEN HAVE TO WARN YOU!!!)

Please be advised that here's the specific blog posting: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-entire-email-address-list-of-those.html . It has specific, easy instructions that will reveal the DIFFERENT email address the request MUST be sent to to be acted on. Sorry, it's just proceedure, but it's quite simple. Then, I'm sure we will comply.

The Reply-Bot

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 4:56 PM, Karen Fesler <kf1524@gmail.com> wrote:

Please take teamsantorumiowa email off of your list.  We seem to get more email than we need.

.

No comments: