Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tale of Two Emails (tail in repose, now)


For a good time, skip down to the SECOND email!!!


>>> EMAIL RSPONSE to NCJC.OD&P.R&P.. (whatever the hell THAT might be . . .)


Here's the specific blog posting: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-entire-email-address-list-of-those.html . It has specific, easy instructions that will reveal the DIFFERENT email address the request MUST be sent to to be acted on. Sorry, it's just proceedure, but it's quite simple. Then, I'm sure we will comply.

The Reply-Bot


On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 3:32 PM, NCJC.OD&P.R&P.RES.Research and Planning <ResearchPlanning@nccourts.org> wrote:


We couldn't find the blog with instructions for removing our e-mail address.

Please delete this e-mail address from your list: NCJC.OD&P.R&P.RES.Research and Planning

Thanks so much!!

(no signature)

* * *

>>> EMAIL TO: David Jones? Kenan? Maria St. Just???

Cc: Benjamin.R.Dav., emcmahon, bill.saffo, scoop, wilmjourn, Thom Goolsby


Dear Ding-Dong:

1. I know you claim to be David Jones, David Kenan (except when you mess up and type "Dick" or "Dicky" Kenan), as well as Maria St. Just. Trust me: this does NOT make you the Royal "WE". I am not qualified to diagnose (like so MANY amateurs I've met who don't like what I have to say), but I have read that if you have multiple personalities or even bodies (or believe you do) there might be a problem. You should check in with a properly credentialed medical authority for a tune-up.

2. I haven't called you but ONCE since you stopped trying to (or claiming you were trying to) pay my way to a cavalcade of changing towns in Alaska (as David Jones). I never called David Kenan, so if you were D.K. while writing this SOMETHING IS OUT OF SYNCH!!! (think "tune-up")

3. You and I have to BOTH be in NC at the time of an NC harassment -- if not, you will need to contact Federal Authorities. They handle interstate matters.

4. I'm not sure email arrivals are in the same category as physical harassments -- since all you need to do is block my emails which you could easily do. It's not like I'm standing on your porch waiting to slobber on you when you open the door to go out to buy some whale blubber -- or whatever it is you eat up there in Alaska.

5. Watch the language, sir!!! You know I occasionally post emails on my blog and I try to keep it a Family Values Blog!!!

6. Anyway, not that it's any of your bees-wax, but I just had a very nice time with a fine Wilmington fellow. He's left now, and I'm smokin' cigarettes. One of those married Wilmingtonian men who contacted me from www.silverdaddies.com . He's number 12 that's tried to chase my tail since I moved here and I finally relented since it seems ALL the gay men are married or hiding behind girlfriends. When in Wilmington, do as the Wilmingtonians, I guess. He's got some other married pals who like to get together for "hot sessions" when their wives think they are at work. Two of them are red-heads (and "gentiles" -- almost as good as being brothers!!!

I'll try to drop you off my list as you are too drug-addled to figure out or motivate yourself to block my missives. I'm copying local law enforcement so they can see my response, although I doubt very much that you've contacted any lawyers. Had you, they would have tossed their cookies laughing at you -- and charged you as well!!! (That's what we do to Yankees.)

Scott

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 2:21 PM, David Kenan <davidgkenan@gmail.com> wrote:

Unsubscribe me immediately. Do not call or write me again. You leave us no choice but to place a restraining order against you. We gave contacted attorneys in Wilmington. Your blog will be suopressed and you will be back in jail. Stop now, sick motherfucker.

David Jones

.

No comments: