Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wilmington, NC Police Chief Ralph Evangelous Confirmed To Be A GODDAMN CRACK WHORE!!!


Ralphie

>>> (WITHOUT THE "WHORE" PART). Sources (including one that is "unimpeachable), today confirmed that Ralph Evangelous regularly smokes crack in a Wilmington crack house run by a black man (not that race has anything to do with this).

>>> FROM AN EMAIL TO MY SISTER JANE:

That's right -- and thank you Jane for cooperating in my experiment. I don't mind so much if people don't read me, believe me, etc. What I HATE is that so much of my communication has been illegally blocked or changed, and getting this number back proves one of two things -- both of which I'm OK with for now:

1. Taylor was lazy (or fearful) in responding to you (nothing wrong with that, although in a world that moves AT THE SPEED OF LIGHTENING, and especially since she is young and KNOWS THAT, it doesn't speak well for her mindfulness -- but that will improve with experience.

2. She didn't get the message until late, indicating that it took THE SYSTEM OF CORRUPTION a while to realize I would NOT BACK DOWN in my demand that this message get through to her, so they unblocked it eventually.

I'm now copying the rest of the family so that they have it too. I never actually meant anyone not to have it.

And while I'm at it, just this morning, I got confirmation from UNIMPEACHABLE SOURCES that the Chief of Police here, Ralph Evangelous, REGULARLY smokes crack in a crack house and I will blog about that soon.

You see, as the long-time former Speaker of the House Tip O'Niell once said, "All politics is local," and he was right. As this revelation pecolates through Wilmington and further, the WHOLE HATE-MONGER HOUSE OF CARDS will fall, bringing down MUCH of the Repubican Party and eventually all the hard work of our mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, although she's been brilliant in covering her tracks and is NOT likely to be prosecuted given the difficulties of proving HOW she communicated, and, I suppose, her advanced age and health -- although mentally she's still sharp as a tack.

Getting back to our family, I want to be clear that even though I've often taken other public and private attitudes, I have NEVER doubted your Love or good intentions -- confirmed to me in our phone conversation yesterday when you told me you had immediately texted Taylor to get the answer (although you probably didn't understand the importance of the silly-seeming exercise, you DID cooperate).

Mike and Connor are pretty much in the same boat -- I have no idea how much "gay" they have in them, but both have expressed it physically, Mike, at least, as an adult, and they just can't handle how to deal with that so I scare the BEJESUS out of them. Max, on the other hand, has  a great sense of humor about all of this. Witness his listing himself for many months now on facebook as in a "domestic partnership" with his male roommate which is probably more HUMOR than saying a thing about his sexuality. MAX IS SPIRITUALLY MATURE, as is Andrea Opperman. I won't comment on the rest for now.

Thanks again, and I think we'll have a lot of fun come Saturday!!!

Love,
Scott

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:00 PM, Jane Kenan wrote:

(Your new phone number) is XXX-XXX-XXXX


>>> MORE ON THIS BREAKING STORY SOON.

Scott

.

No comments: