Saturday, March 10, 2012

CALLING ALL TRUE REPUBLICANS!!!


Photo from Parity, Brazil as described in this blog post.


>>> EMAIL SENT TO A FRIEND:

After watching GAME CHANGE about Sarah Palin, I am confirmed in my decision of earlier in the day that the most important thing to me (read: new additional duty) is to rescue  Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez from his entrapment in Mexico City. He and I passed each other on the Malecon in Puerto Vallarta (he was with his three friends from Mex. City for a long weekend). Neither of us had any idea who the other was, but spontaneously stopped each simultaneously  then and there in a consummation  and CONFLAGRATION of heat.

>>> SEE MORE HERE: MUCH new material added since originally posted/emailed:


It was only in his room a short time later that we learned of each others ABSOLUTE LOYALTY to the Constitution of the United States -- despite his being a Mexican National. And that night was a night of bliss that neither of us had known before and I can only speak of myself to add since.

This is God-ordained.

After watching, I was further confirmed in my belief that Senator McCain (although in some ways wrong-headed) is of the same caliber of Patriotism -- something I have ALWAYS honored him for in my blog. Tomorrow, I will contact him in the hope of getting his support -- and expand my contacting of the various people in the State Department. Sen. Lugar, an alum like me of Denison University -- and trustee -- as well will be a good contact. The Tea Party targeted him this year. I have no idea how that has gone.

Good news: I got several auto-confirmations that my emails reached the key people in foreign embassies and consulates that i directed them to. This HAS to become a more bi-partisan effort if the country is to actually heal.

I do NOT know what to think of where I'll be living for the foreseeable future but suspect that will clarify after Monday's court date. Mr. Burgaw might be a wonderful person to get to know better, so I'm not ruling him out.

I expect to go to the Presbyterian Church a block from here for 11:00 AM service, possibly waiting until them before working tomorrow -- or enjoying the spring, whichever I am led to do.

That last emailing got NO hate mail from Wilmington Republicans except the woman that runs the website for http://frontstreetbrewery.com/ -- and THAT says NOTHING about the owner or management there. I got only two requests to be taken off "my list" -- so HATE MAIL and ostrich behaviors have fallen off DRAMATICALLY (or they're simply trashing my emails). All I want is PROOF FIR COUT if necessary that I have TOLD THEM THE TRUTH!!!

This afternoon, I added gallery images to my SilverDaddies profile: Me at Duck n' Dive (the shot you wrote looked so relaxed), me in Parety, Brazil September 2009, at the event where the Amazon jungle "Indians" performed native spiritual dances and rituals from when I was traveling with Sean Blackwell (legally McAlister) of www.bipolarorwakingup.com and his wife Ligia Splendora but pictured with two people of noted Brazilian rock bands who had volunteered to travel there to do the music. I fell into heat over the guy pictured to the right of me, and corresponded with him for a while. I'll include here since you are not a member and cannot see my Gallery. Also the better shot of Tennessee and me from Kennedy Center Honors 1981, my book's cover, and the Sister Louisa "Last Supper" painting where Jesus says "You don't have to be gay, you just have to admit you sleep with each other," and Peter (or someone) replies, "He knows EVERYTHING!"
Then, just now, I expanded the bottom of the text in my profile: http://www.silverdaddies.com/view_profile.asp?profile=1075454 .

I dare say that by the time I get to court Monday afternoon, I'll be standing pretty dang tall!!!

Re-setting the clocks EARLIER than they had previously run (LOL!!!)

Scott


Tennessee Williams and me at Kennedy Center Honors 1981.

>>> DON'T TELL ME: that this EMINENTLY ROBUST  man who was so HEALTHY, HAPPY, and VIGOROUS during the ENTIRE six months I was his assistant (November 1981 - April 1982), became all but TOTALLY emmaciated, disheartened, and confused in his remaining 10 months after I was run off by Maria St. Just's little assistants: Gary Tucker, Schuyler Wyatt -- and the at-a-distance John Uecker (who smothered Tennessee with a pillow the night of February 24/25, 1982), had not SLOWLY POISONED the playwright to weaken him first, before Uecker approached him while he slept with that pillow in hand.

MORE on this in my next posting . . .

.

No comments: