Saturday, March 31, 2012

DECIDED: I Will CLOSE the Production of IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE in NYC!!!



>>> ORIGINAL ARTICLE POSTED HERE: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/31/cia-secret-prison-polish-_n_1393385.html .

>>> MY ORIGINAL COMMENTS ON FACEBOOK: and you can see my other comments on political matters NOT covered in this blog there as well. I tell the TRUTH and have nothing to hide. My Facebook page is open to ALL to see, whether or not they are members: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1111771878 .

THANK GOD!!!

As the US continues to be revealed as having TRASHED its own Constitution and broken International and other countries LAWS as directed by the TRAITOROUS Republicans, especially Dick Cheney -- AND I am eventually allowed to prove in International Courts that my own mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now of Raleigh, NC -- who blackmailed my father into marrying her to hide swastikas behind the iconic Kenan surname, and has MANY TIMES now been confirmed to be the TOP NAZI in the US -- as well as Dick Cheney's boss (she reports to the Pope in Rome),  LIBERTY will be restored to THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!


Also, perhaps surprisingly, it will be revealed how Sewanee (The University of the South) cooperated with the Republican Party and Narco-traffickers to STEAL the estate of playwright Tennessee Williams from Harvard University.

I have been working with Harvard's TOP lawyers to reverse this -- which will happen shortly -- especially if Victor Syrmis (Producer) and Joe E. Jeffreys (Dramaturg) of the production of http://www.masksoutrageous.com/index.html continue to LIE to me and cooperate with those who would kill or medicate me into what I call a "chemical lobotomy" here in Wilmington, NC, led by local District Attorney Benjamin R. David. (I posses OVERWHELMING evidence of ALL my claims.)


YOU ARE ALL GOING DOWN UNDER UNITED STATES LAW!!!



And I MIGHT have to STOP this play's production -- which I am FULLY CAPABLE OF DOING!!!


Sincerely,
Scott D. Kenan
The DEMON Spawn of Tennessee Williams
The AVENGING Angel of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis



http://www.unctv.org/auschwitz/program.html : As seen on University of North Carolina TV (UNC was FOUNDED by the Kenan Family with allies in 1789): "INSIDE THE NAZI STATE: The North Carolina Connection".

.

No comments: