Monday, March 19, 2012

Earlier Appeal to First Presbyterian -- NEVER ANSWERED!!!

Good thing I never allowed First Presbyterian Church's deacons', Ben David's minions, or Sen. Thom Goolsby's ghouls (and Port City Java's WITCH) intimidate ME. HA!!!


>>> REPOSTED BELOW, the original posting can be found here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/08/ernie-charlie-and-pete-please-tell-me.html

Ernie, Charlie, and Pete:
Please tell me you do not know who this alleged member of our congregation is (not in the picture above, but in the two emails posted here in reverse chronological order). I'm forwarding this too to Ben David since he is the one who would bring charges (I think) if there are any to bring. Sheriff McMahon as well. My new phone number (also handy to call me if there are more arrest warrants out for me -- LOL!!!): XXX-XXX-XXXX cell.

This is the type of hateful behaviors that occur when Christians don't stand up for Love. I'm showing humor here, but I didn't get out of 10 days of protective custody from the aggression of Cindy Beatty and others who themselves CLAIM to be directed by Ben David.

I will also forward the longer email that he sent just before this one, then post both on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com . Thank you for your concern and attention!!!

Scott

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: G Hicks
Date: Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 2:03 PM
Subject: One more thing
To: The Gay Giant Scott Kenan scottdkenan@gmail.com

As a Life long Member of First Church..

Dont go back... Ill crush you with my trusty Rooster!!! Not the Kenon Cock ..

You Freak...

Beware of Slander...

a 5th Generation Wilmingtonian....

***********************

G Hicks nc3cn@yahoo.com to me

show details 1:56 PM (1 hour ago)

Hello Fag..

I hear you are gay as a Fruit Loop... And I bet you love lucky Charms... I have read your Gay Ranttings... The Drug Capital of the Us? Gezz Dude... You are so out of touch its not even funny... If that where the case.. It wouldnt be so damm Dry here..

And Who Gives a shit... Some people like to party... its their bodys... They can do what they chose with them.. I understand you smoke Pot.. So I really belive this is the pot calling the keatle black..

As above stated... If you want Dick up your ass.. Thats your choice.. Your Ass.. you can put what every you like up it.. I hear some people like Gerbles..

Did I see you at the pet store the other day?

I think you need to rethink your rantings.. and what you are saying about people.. I would advise you not to piss me off any more.. as since Im board with a lot of time on my hands.. I can rant about you all over the place.. Rattle some of my Media friends.. and go out of my way .. to make you look like the Lunitic that it seems you are.. You could sue me.. but you wouldnt get anything.. and you would help me.. by.. Making my Credit score go down... Hey.. Im hoping to get it down to 350 but .. I belive that its harder to get it than up than to make it go down . Dont figure..

I think you should stop wearing out the Computers that I paid for at the Libary... as other people might need to use one every once and a while.. Please make sure you dont get sticky in my keyboards... Gizz Really fucks them up.. you know. its the salt in the Gizz that make the contact coroad...

I think im going to enjoy fucking with you .. and look forward to some stupid coment on your Gay Blog LOL... By the way.. I like your Sleeping bag.. It makes feel me warm and Fuzzy.... Thinking of what i can do to Fuck up today :)

You have no idea who this is.. and you will never know .. untill I .. the Shadow Come out and Smack you Cute little ass...

You dont know me.. You havnt seen me.. but I know of you .. and know people who do know you .. Maybe Ill throw you a quater some time... What would you do for 20 Bucks?

Suckie Fuckie 20 Buckie?

I hope Ive pissed ya off.. That should keep you warm on the chille nights.. That you spend out doors .. you homeless Fucker !!!! lol You are truely worthless.. other than now.. for me to fuck with.. Thanks for giving me something to do..

Have a Gay Day... Hey.. The Tetter has Cucumbers on sale.. By one.. Shove one up your ass for Free :)

Signed ...
The One your Mother Warned you about ....

Ps
I'M going to go fuck your Girl Friend..

Wait.. Your Gay.. You dont have a girl friend.. DAMMIT!!!

Say Hi to Robbie .. I think he just bought you a cucumber!!!!

*******************

No comments: