Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Family That Continues To Prey Together!!! (or DO they???)


Jane, Mike, Mom, me (still fat from 30 years of Lithium -- this taken shortly on my Dad's 90th birthday at Wrightsville Beach, NC, April 2008), Dad, and his dog the late Maggie. Julie took the picture.

>>> FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE:

http://www.facebook.com/mal.murray/photos#!/profile.php?id=1111771878 .

I believe that given their words and actions, My mother who fed us on swastika-decorated plates in the 1950s and 60s and beat us daily -- Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan now of Raleigh, NC, and my siblings: Jane Ann Kenan (also of Raleigh), Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy of Merion Circle, Downingtown, PA are all Psychopaths.

Ditto most of my other adversaries found throughout my blog which is actually a form of JOURNALISM:
http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ .

Thanks for clarifying the problem for me, HuffPost!!!

Scott


By Daniel Lefferts for Bookish: One out of every 10 Wall Street employees is a clinical psychopath, the CFA Institute (an investment and financial analysis organization) reports in the latest issue of CFA Magazine. That makes psychopathy 10 times more prevalent among New York’s financial elite than among us plebeians, for which the accepted statistic is a more palatable one in 100. Psychopaths “generally lack empathy...


· · a few seconds ago via The Huffington Post

>>> MORE FROM HUFFINGTON POST -- JUST IN!!! (12:53 PM):

Scott Kenan
Networker
Superuser

Psychology Books: 5 Ways to Spot The Psychopath In Your Life

Scott Kenan
Commented 31 minutes ago in Books
photo
HUFFPOST COMMUNITY MODERATOR
KIVPossum
Moldova Marsupial
20 minutes ago (12:23 PM)
Scott, pretty poor form to call out your mother and siblings.
Flag as Abusive
3 minutes ago (12:40 PM)
Actually, I found it to be quite brave.
Flag as Abusive
photo
HUFFPOST SUPER USER
Scott Kenan
Writer. Worked for Tennessee Williams.
2 seconds ago (12:49 PM)
This comment is pending approval and won't be displayed until it is approved.

KIVPossum:
Pretty not-empathetic for you to think ONLY ABOUT FORM when I have endured having all my wealth stolen, been beat up three times with stated intent to kill me, poisoned four times (including once by the leader of Wal-Mart's secret ATTACK-DOG lawyer group), jailed falsely FIVE times on SEVEN false charges that the D.A. won't let me go to jury trial because he knows he has no evidence against me, and Nut-House committed TWICE (let out immediately by the Doctor in charge who saw that it was on lies.

All because of info my immediate family gave to Republicans, as documented in my blog.

I say YOU, Possum, are ALSO a Psychopath!!!

How 'bout THEM apples???

Thanks,
Scott


Who the HELL asked HIS opinion -- and HOW did he hack my blog???

.

No comments: