Tuesday, March 27, 2012

FORWARD: Into the Past (and Future, too)!!!


Construction of the set for Tennessee Williams' last play, IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE, has begun at off-Broadway’s Culture Project. Previews begin on April 6, and the play will run through May 26. Opening night is scheduled for April 16. I hope YOU will be there TOO!!!



>>> THE NEWS!!!:

1. In court this morning, the most minor (Open Container) of the false charges against me was quietly dropped before I got before the judge. Ironically, it was the one with the BEST chance that the District Attorney could have gotten a conviction because it boiled down to only my word against the cop's.

The remaining charges can easily be shot down in court as the D.A. doesn't have a SHRED of evidence against me: Two charges of Cyber-Stalking (actually will be tossed out on Constitutional grounds -- although absent THAT, there STILL is no evidence I am guilty), one charge of Stalking -- all false and misdemeanors.

Then there are the two restraining orders against me, one allowed by Judge Sandra Ray Criner on FALSE evidence -- as well as the fact that she had first DISMISSED the case because plaintiff and witness failed to show, but later had the bailiff CHASE ME DOWN ON THE PUBLIC STREET and call me back in after the plaintiff Brenda McKnight and her drug-dealer witness Gerald Austin-Wynn showed up late.

Properly, Brenda would have had to re-file the dismissed petition, but Judge Criner RE-OPENED the case AS IF SHE'D NEVER DISMISSED IT!!! And then to add insult to injury, when I appealed properly to the higher authority (NORTH CAROLINA JUDICIAL STANDARDS COMMISSION) in Raleigh, they responded that that there was NO EVIDENCE this had happened DESPITE the fact that it had to have been recorded by the court reporter AND the audio/video equipment that records ALL COURT PROCEEDINGS!!!

Now, do you see how much fun it will be when I get Gloria Allred (or equally competent Civil Rights Attorney) on the State of North Carolina???


Report on the OTHER falsely-allowed restraining order is here: See beginning 1/3 the way down here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/something-cloudy-something-clear-part-2.html .

And then I am also accused of having VIOLATING this second FALSE Restraining Order.

2. I ran into the the Assistant District Attorney who is in charge of prosecuting me in my appeals in Superior Court -- the short-ish, 40-ish, buzz-cut-haired-and-too-small, slightly-hooked-nose guy who is said to have claimed he has "no idea" what to do with my cases, on Princess Street near the downtown bus "station". I caught up to him from behind and told him that I just wanted to say that "good people I know and trust claim (he's) an honorable man."

He turned and angrily barked back that I am NOT allowed to talk to him because I have cases pending, and then DEMANDED in his loudest voice that I "shut up and dross to the other side of the street."

I did NOT take this at all personally, as he had been in the crowd of Assistant D.A.s that I had once chased up the SAME street, castigating them and telling then I'd get their law licenses if they continued to cooperate with Ben David by prosecuting me in FALSE cases. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/02/after-chasing-flock-of-self-denying.html .

3. I also ran into and met Superior Court Judge Jay Hockenberry, who appears to be a REAL Republican and Evangelical with INTEGRITY -- PRAISE JESUS -- and see here: http://www.judgejayhockenbury.com/Biography.html . We could NOT discuss my pending cases since he might have to preside in court, but I DID tell him the cases my supporters and I hope to INITIATE through a TOP-TIER Civil Rights lawyer soon, and that they would be AT LEAST against Ben David, Judges Criner and Noecker, The Wilmington Police Department (and possibly City), the State of North Carolina, Dr. Carrie Menke, and Rev. Ernie Thompson of First Presbyterian (for providing Ben David with cover).

I also told him a nutshell of what I know and have blogged about concerning narco-trafficking in Wilmington and WHICH agencies of Law and Press i have been working with PLUS my family connections, etc.

His response???

"You certainly have a long and proud Family Tradition to uphold!!!" (Delivered with a HUGE smile.)

4.The sister of "Baby Azteca" (Albert Guzman -- at least his siblings are surnamed Guzman), who was the CIA's KILLING MACHINE to protect narco-trafficking first in Los Angeles, where all three murder charges against him AS WELL AS Illegal Entry and Living charges were dropped before the CIA deported him to do same duty in Puerto Vallarta -- and he was assigned to murder me in the crack house at 1690 Calle Costa Rico where I was held hostage for a month, but I escaped in the nick of time -- see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/11/el-presidente-mayor-of-puerto-vallarta.html , friended me on Facebook today.

She does NOT know what her brother has done, nor does their brother Martin, who also lived there. Later, I helped Martin escape Puerto Vallarta, and recently he found me via Facebook. When I spoke with Martin via phone a week or so ago, I learned that he is living deep in Mexico on a false name, continuing to write (and I will mentor him), and reports that his brother has actually remained in jail for a later murder in Puerto Vallarta -- and has not only been CONVICTED, but very swiftly lost THREE appeals and is up for his final appeal soon.

ALL PRAISE MEXICAN PRESIDENT SENOR FELIPE CALDERONE -- the ONE North American President who DEFINITELY has INTEGRITY!!! (and cajones in going after narco-traffickers who are destroying BOTH our countries) -- and YES, I've back-door given Federales and Jalisco State investigators MUCH info on drug trafficking.

No question that I have BALLS, regardless anyone's quaint opinion on my "mental condition." LOL!!!

5. I discovered (after applying for an updated NC ID) that because my Georgia driver's license is less than a year expired, I can get a North Carolina license without taking a driving exam IF my GA license can be found in a national database. So I took the eye, signs, and written tests -- passing them easily -- but since I did NOT have my old license number available, I now have 90 days in which to either provide it so they can find me, or take a driving test. I ALREADY bought the insurance required in this state, today.

And this evening, I found the photo copy of that license showing the number. Tomorrow I will proceed with the rest.

6. The new WiFi in the hotel here is now working and STRONG, so I will get back to compulsive writing, working primarily to produce some PR materials for the upcoming PREMIER of Tennessee Williams' last full-length play, IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE, about the End of the World and the kidnapping by Corporate Interests of the richest woman in the world and made to live in a fake "movie-set" world guarded by sexy "Gideons" (Bible-placers). 

Shades of Mary Lily Kenan of Wilmington and Kenansville, NC -- and likely based on Tennessee's good friend Kate Moldawer who not only was the once the wife of President Eisenhower's Secretary of the Air Force Dudley Sharp II who wrote our first Laws governing nuclear war in outer space and Eisenhower's TOP ALLY in fighting the "Military Industrial Complex", but had been BEST FRIENDS with Howard Hughes growing up, because his father and Howard's were partnered in the Sharp-Hughes Tool Corporation of Houston that later fueled all Howard Hughes' dreams.

Also of interest is that Kate, born a Schweppe (NOT of the tonic water) in Atlanta, grew up knowing intimately the families of Frank Hawkins Kenan and James G. Kenan ("Uncle Jimmy") the stewards of Kenan companies and Charitable Trusts, back in the days before Frank moved to Durham, NC.

When Kate (finally surnamed McNamara) died a few years ago, her son Dudley Sharp III told me they found a copy of a mid-draft of my WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS front and center on Kate's writing desk. Dudley and his siblings, Kate Farris of Austin, TX and Parker Moldawer of Houston, thoroughly vetted my manuscript for errors of fact.

For political reasons (Dudley Sharp II had suffered GREATLY at the hands of those of the Military Industrialist Complex and FORCED to recant much of what he had alleged in support of Eisenhower -- nearly destroying him), they asked NOT to be credited in my book. In the very FINAL Amazon Kindle edition, I DID credit them, giving in to their mother's stated desire.


* * *

Thanks for reading TOO MUCH!!!

Scott

.

No comments: