Sunday, March 4, 2012

Incorporating Our Uteruses (women's, actually) Will STOP DEAD the Republican Devils!!!


>>> AFTER A NEEDED ONE-DAY BREAK:

1. I DID successfully contact all members of my immediate family and have enormously improved relations after conceding there is NO PHYSICAL proof of my allegations against my mother, and having beaten back what CANNOT be proven to be her associates (but VERY REAL criminals and a VERY REAL international Drug Cartel run by Republicans, Fox News, etc.), I can now return to HONORING MY PARENTS FOR WHAT THEY DID RIGHT.

This DID entail a minor misunderstanding with my sister Jane (which we worked through) and my "little" sister Julie's (ONLY Julie felt this need) insistence that I know that she still is certain I need to take psych meds. (Julie works running drug testing for a drug company, and is the one who was so ecstatic when she heard Sarah Palin was to be John McCain's running mate. One of the TWO marriage annulments my mother was able to get the Pope to approve was for Julie's now-husband, Joel Duffy, so that Julie could marry him properly in the Catholic Church. They shared domicile for a couple of years before it came through, but Julie ASSURED everyone they had not "sinned" during that time.)

2. Almost IMMEDIATELY after making peace with my mother, I heard via electronic media from two of my favorite people in the world.


"Sonny" is the Colombian who had helped lead the Son Kings drug gang based first in Brooklyn, NY to take over the entire NYC area. After serving about 10 of 25 years in a Federal Penitentiary, he was deported, moved to Guadalajara, Mexico, got out of gangs, married a Mexican woman and then with their daughter (now also my God-daughter) Jeretzi. It was THEY who took me in for the last month I lived in Puerto Vallarta, and Sonny who risked all and arranged for my mother to send money for me to drive back to the states -- and then snuck me out of PV in the dead of night to begin my journey.

>>> Thomas Keith, editor of so many of Tennessee Williams's books -- and books about him -- for New Directions Press, ADDED FALSE info to try to HARM Tennessee's reputation to my memoir WALKING ON GLASS when he edited it for Don Weise (then of Alyson Books who had contracted to publish my book, now of http://www.magnusbooks.com/ ) lives in Manhattan in a long-term relationship with the Colombian, Arturo.

Arturo's family (also -- being New Yorkers) in the Son Kings gang, I have to assume, live in the unincorporated area of Stone Mountain, GA and lord over the Republican Party-benefiting drug trafficking there, which had been begun by Newt Gingrich in the late 1980s: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html .

Soon after that, GA Republican Congressman John Linder took over in concert with my former employer Patrick Stansbury, Lee Gosney, Mike Massicott, etc. of www.pentagon-usa.com . Google in my blog for more details.

Sonny tells me he was AGAIN robbed of all his store's inventory within the last week by Drug Gang members masquerading as Federales. I WILL MAKE IT UP TO HIM SOME DAY!!!

3. I also heard within 24 hours from "Martin", the brother of "Albert" -- both of whom I lived with when I was held captive in the crack house at 1690 Calle Costa Rica in Puerto Vallarta and forced to orally service some of Puerto Vallarta's top crack dealers (I successfully refused to give anal service, and even thwarted TWO rape attempts).

Details on how Albert ("Baby Azteca" as he was known when he was the TOP killer in Los Angeles protecting drug trafficking there for the CIA before the United States Government FORGAVE his three homicide and other charges and deported him to Puerto Vallarta SCOT-FREE to protect narco-trafficking there: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/11/el-presidente-mayor-of-puerto-vallarta.html .


Martin now lives somewhere in Mexico under a false ID. I promised to help him improve his already awesome writing skills so he too can be published. His brother Albert (Baby Azteca) had been secretly released right after being caught with an accomplice in a "Drug Murder" by Jalisco State Police -- a month after I escaped the crack house. The accomplice remained in jail.

4. Yesterday, after discovering that the Fox News/Republican Party hackers had CHANGED my preferences regarding email notifications to me that someone had replied to my comments on Huffington Post so that I no longer received them, I corrected that and also discovered that some of my fans there had been discussing their concern about my wealfare as I had not posted on this blog for too many hours.

 
I reasured them and got in contact with someone who has not only recently read this blog IN ITS ENTIRETY, but saved and indexed it as well!!!

I also discovered ANOTHER ERROR of mine: Jimmy Soni is NOT the new Chief of Staff at Huffington Post, but actually WAS that and was promoted to MANAGING EDITOR, which means he is just TWO steps down the command ladder from Arianna Huffington, herself. See www.HuffingtonPost.com .

Jimmy Soni, like Stacy Adams (Democratic Party Leader in the Georgia State Legislature) and Dr. Joseph Harvard (Pastor of First Presbyterian Church, Durham, NC) sits on the Board of Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University: http://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/ .

* * *

>>> EMAIL TO/FROM A PAL:

Thanks Pal!

I'm curious what it was like reading the entire blog -- I've always assumed it is too repetitive to read like a book, but have always intended to make a book of the material, expecting to edit it very heavily or write the book based on it entirely from scratch.

I've also considered that reading it BACKWARDS in time is actually more fun, and pulls the person right into things -- and in THAT direction, might not need anything to much at all (except some changes for clarity, rid it of typos, etc), but then maybe not as they are an indication of the STRESS I felt as I wrote.

I'm doing fine now, but must make some income. First will be to scan and add photos and memorabilia to the Williams book and get it out paper as well. Then to the blog material, and I think BOTH have potential for sales of movie rights. Someone has suggested HBO. The Williams book might become a one person (or with minimal cast who keep changing roles/costumes) stage show.

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on any or all of these ideas and more. Typing gets tedious so a phone call might be easier.

BEST NEWS: I actually have a date this afternoon with a bona fide SINGLE gay man (who living in homophobic Wilmington is NOT out or he would lose ALL his clients, he claims -- but at least he's not lying to a wife or girlfriend. Prospects look excellent!)

Thanks for your interest!!!

FYI: The hackers who are forever hacking me had changed my HuffPost preferences so that for a couple of months I have NOT gotten emailed notices that someone had replied to my comments. I was assuming no one was doing it -- that they had learned I was too cranky to engage. LOL!!! Then yesterday, I checked and discovered the truth of what had happened, so now I'm BACK AT 'EM on HuffPost too. HA!!!

Scott

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 12:00 AM, A Pal wrote:


Hi Scott

Just a short email to let you know I've received and read your replies. I'm glad to know you and look forward to interesting conversations.

I've added your email to my contacts. I'll get in touch tomorrow. Glad to have you as a friend.

A Pal



.

No comments: