Thursday, March 29, 2012

Keeping Up with the Correspondence/dents/dants(?)


"Sitting in Church on Sunday has about as much to do with making you a Christian as sitting in your garage has to do with making you an automobile." -- My Mother the Car (ask an "older" person).

 
>>> RECENT EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE:

1. To: Mark, bcc: Mitch Bossanna:

Your request is to ignore any more emails from YOUR address??? OK!!!

The ReplyBot

PS: That said, My Master, Mr. Scott Kenan (aka "Big Bird"), who is 6' 11" and appears to be white, hopes to meet you at the river soon when your band (that sounds pretty cool) plays.

Would you happen to know that song written by my friends Robbie Trahan (aka "Rosencranz", aka "The Yellow Bird of Texas", and a friend of John Mayer) and Michael Keogh (aka "Guildenstern", aka "Jersey", aka "The Resurrection Bird" who once cut a slab of beef into steaks for Richard Nixon and has since been hopelessly hypnotised into the Republican Fold), that when sung in its several spontaneous and rousing verses almost got half the population permanently kicked out of Mercy House Homeless Shelter (where we all lived then, several months ago), for its lushly obscene lyrics???

Oh, its title: BEND OVER BEN DAVID (sung to the tune of "You Ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dog -- Cryin' All the Time!!!" (Mr. Benjamin R. David is the local District Attorney who trumps up false charges to incarcerate or Nut House commit those who interfere with his Heroin and Cocaine operation -- and dismisses charges against narco-traffickers if a naive cop accidentally arrests them.

Ben once even VISITED Robbie in the hospital and offered that he would pay his several-day-stay in the hospital -- from drug profits, I guess -- not taxpayer funds!!! -- (this after getting the nurse to add extra Demerol to Robbie's I.V.) if Robbie would testify against me in court.

The Assistant D.A. known in this blog as "Miss Coca Leaf" who had prosecuted me dishonestly in my first Cyberstalking case -- appeal still pending -- brought by the possibly naive owner and local MEGA-Lawyer David Nash of Costello's gay piano bar on Princess Street, where others sold many an illegal drug on the back "smoking patio" whilest David teetered drunk on his bar stool, nightly (and frequently took home my kind, giant, black friend from Oak Island -- a nicely equipped "top", whose mental "retardation" gives him the mind of a six-year-old. My friend has told me that David ALWAYS took him home if he couldn't find something better by the end of the night -- "Last call for al-co-hol(-ics)!!!"

David Nash, like his partner in the bar, the former dentist-cum-real-estate-developer extraordinaire!!!, John Stike, who in the LEGAL sense RAPED ME in the mid-1980s when his decoy younger boyfriend picked me up in the now-gone David's gay bar, and then after I disrobed, disappeared and John Stike appeared from "nowhere", naked to "do" me. I resisted, but not knowing what else I could do, eventually yielded. His course ministrations left me walking crooked for a couple of days.

David Nash and Ben David are both HIGHLY RESPECTED members in good standing at First Presbyterian Church, which was TOTALLY endowed two generations ago by my wealthy Kenan relatives, although their descendants no longer associate with this perverted congregation, which not only once hid the WORST of Kenans, William R. SENIOR, as an ELDER as he and the then top minister planned and caused to occur the notorious 1898 Wilmington Race Riot (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_Insurrection_of_1898 ), which was not only the ONLY time a municipal government in the United States was overturned by violence, but flipped the town, which had been a Mecca for educated blacks, from 2/3 majority black to majority white and DIRECTLY inspired all the Jim Crow Laws that immediately spread like wildfire across the South.

Most blacks escaped the town by fleeing so fast they left all their wealth for the white residents to claim as their own. NONE were ever compensated -- INCLUDING THOSE WHO OWNED MANY OF THE BIGGEST BUSINESSES IN TOWN. Untold numbers were executed, and the spit of land seperating the Cape Fear River from the Northeast Cape Fear River at their confluence, clearly seen from downtown, BRISTLED with hundreds of severed black heads impailed on stakes. For YEARS this was known as "Nigger-Head Point."

NOW, Pastor Ernie Thompson and Rev. Jim Holderness (at least) -- Jim even exclaimed PROUDLY to me that he "supports and protects Ben David" when I confronted him while he was pumping gas one Sunday at the Shell station at Third and Red Cross Streets a couple of months ago with SEVERAL of my jaw-dropped friends witnessing -- including "The Resurrection Bird" and "Dickey Bird", aka James -- their jaws dropping when I eventually told Jim to F*** himself and GO TO HELL!!! -- after a vote by the ENTIRE Sunday-service-attending congregation -- raised Ben David to a DEACON, so he could hide HIS God-hating narco-trafficking behind First Presbyterian Church as well!!!

This after I had warned Ernie Thompson REPEATEDLY for NINE MONTHS that Ben was TOTALLY corrupted and that the church needed to have their OWN investigation of my claims -- NOT believe me.

Ernie's repeated response for months??? "I think you are delusional and might need to be medicated."

Medicate THIS, asshole!!!

Sorry, Mark, I got off topic . . .

Scott

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Mark Baumgardner <slayer735@thelightsareout.com> wrote:

I dont know who you are and I never personally sent you an email  and it looks like everyone in my band is on your list. I think someone hacked my contact list. Please disregard any more emails from this adress. - slayer

* * *

2. To Joe, carlrumbaugh, victorsyrmis (dramaturg + two producers of IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE):

I be ready for my questions, Mr. DeMille . . .

VERY SMART to have word limit with people like me!!! LOL.

Scott

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 7:45 AM, Joe E. Jeffreys <drj247@makingGideon'sPoint.com> wrote:

Hi Scott,

    Joe here, dramaturg for Masks. So good to have contact with you. I read your book a while ago and greatly enjoyed it. Great info on Masks in at at what was up with Williams at the time.


    I've got a blog up at the website and would like to run a series of questions by you for it for written answers averaging @ 300 word each. How are you with that?

                                              Joe E. Jeffreys

* * *

So now I wait dot com.

Con???

I THINK not.

Scott


>>> THIS JUST IN (6:58 PM):

cbesecker@ec.rr.com has AGAIN tried to attack my email program. A couple of days ago, I asked that anyone who knows who this is MUST cause him to STOP his attacks BEFORE I take ANYONE's email address off the lists of "Concerned" Republicans and Democrats in Wilmington, NC that "Mitch Bossanna" so kindly provided me.

Since NO ONE has cared to do this, I will now assume that means that ALL of you prefer to remain on my email broadcast list, at least I will DO SO if he or she -- or anyone else on those lists -- attacks my email, computer, or me (physically -- but NOT verbally) ever again!!!

I will re-visit the idea of slimming down my list at the next opportunity I feel is an appropriate one. READ: As soon as I am found NOT GUILTY of ALL false charges, or Ben David drops them.

Thank you,
Scott


.

No comments: