Thursday, March 15, 2012

MY EMAILS TO THE STATE DEPARTMENT HAVE ALL BEEN BLOCKED!!!


>>> THIS JUST IN (10:52 AM EDT): This blog just passed:

100,000 (admitted) HITS!!!

Gentle Readers will recall that only two weeks ago I reported that I had watched as Google Statistics, which showed just a hair under this number, WHACKED 15,000 hits off the total. This was NOT the first time Google ROBBED me of admitted hits BY FAR, but who cares???

I JUST WANNA BE READ!!!

Scott

* * *

>>> ALTHOUGH I received auto-generated email receipts from US Consulates and the Embassy in Mexico City -- as well as State Department in Washington, DC -- the FIRST time I emailed them, I have received NO -- ZERO!!! NOTHING!!! NADA!!! -- to ANY of my later emails to them. This PROVES:

RUPERT MURDOCK's/REPUBLICAN PARTY EMAIL/INTERNET/CELL PHONE HACKERS HAVE ILLEGALLY BLOCKED ME AGAIN!!!

(Additionally, I got only 1/3 as many hits to my blog after broadcast emailing the last two posting to over 700 recipients. I CAN PROVE IN A COURT OF LAW that only a very small and shrinking number of those people actually EVER recieve my emails.)

Scott

>>> UPDATE 10:24 AM EDT: I actually DID get a receipt back this time from ONE of the TWO addresses I emailed in the Guadelajara US Consulate.

Someone at FOX was SLEEPING ON THE JOB!!!



Compliments of Rush Derr IV, a North Carolina native, now living in Canada!!!

.

No comments: