Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Research and Graphics Assistant Makes An INTRUIGING SUGGESTION!!!


I googled "represent yourself in court" and was served up this image. Let's wait and see how the helpful Mitch responds -- but I REALLY MUST MEET HIM IN PERSON!!!
>>> VIA FACEBOOK MESSAGE:


  • 43 minutes ago
    Mitch Bossanna
    • Scott,

      I want to help you on the cyberstalking charge -- from my research you should file motion to dismiss arguing that the evidence does NOT support the charge due to several reasons -- the main one being that your blog clearly states it is humorous in nature and that "“When I say something about you, it may or may not be true about you, however, I always reveal something of myself.”

      Hence, you should be protected under the 1st amendment -- free speech. I can help you draft the motion -- you will need to file it yourself with the Clerk of Court.

      Here is the manual:
      http://www.ncids.org/Def%20Manual%20Info/Defender_Manual_Vol%202/DefenderManual_CH32.pdf

      I have done this before -- and can help. You will be acting on your own -- as your own attorney. The main thing is that the details are done correctly -- or the motion will be refused.

      What's going on Monday? Is this the hearing about your mental state? If so we should concentrate on that. You'll need to file a motion to respond to Dr. Menke's assessment.

      What the best thing (in my opinion) would be to ask for a continuance on Monday saying you wish to represent yourself in this matter and need time to file a HIPAA request with your previous doctors so that you may review other evaluations that have been performed.

      I expect that when you find some good evaluations (and you will) you will then win that case.

      Please advise.

      MB

  • 41 minutes ago
    Mitch Bossanna


  • a few seconds ago
    Scott Kenan
    • As I have always known: you're not just cute, you're SMART!!!

      One never does know about one's attorney, do one???

      I'd like to explore this idea with you, and while you've been resistant to this idea in the past, why not drive your scooter over so we can discuss it in person. I deal with cute and hot guys ALL THE TIME, and know how to behave if not INVITED!!!

      Thanks for the suggestion!!!

      Scott
       XXX-XXX-XXXX

  • Mitch is typing ...
     
    .

    No comments: