Thursday, March 1, 2012

Notes From "THE RAPTURE"


Read the article. It gives you an idea of WHAT IS TO COME as this story JUMPS "The Pond" and breaks in the US: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/07/07/major-spy-scandal-suppressed-murdochs-hackers-national-security-threat/ .


>>> ITEMS:

1. The Murdock/News Corp/Fox News/Pentagon Publishing/Republican Party INTERNET, EMAIL, and CELL PHONE/PHONE HACKING/SPYING SCANDAL MUST break in slow motion. Some reasons:

A. Everyone tends to forget that although Rupert Murdock lives primarily in Australia, he is an Israeli citizen (I don't know if he's Jewish or not), and his company IS Israeli Intelligence (although not ALL of it).

B. Oddly, it MIGHT be Vatican Intelligence too.

C. For YEARS now, I have wondered if MANY Israeli political leaders were not actually reincarnated NAZIs -- and many others have wondered about this too.

D. The WHOLE POINT OF WHAT MURDOCK/FOX NEWS/REPUBLICAN PARTY wants is an ALL OUT WAR in the Middle East -- not ONLY so they can profit from it GRANDLY, but to fulfill their misunderstanding of Biblical Prophecy: THAT WAR.

Why do you think Murdock doesn't live in his own country? (To be alive after the New Holocaust and wallow in his PROFITS.)

What do the "Christian" Republicans and others get? (The ANIALIZATION OF A WHOLE BOATLOAD OF JEWS + "Jesus" comes back and makes them a "Heaven" in the world that -- and they tend to forget this or believe "Jesus" will fix it for them -- is a NUCLEAR WASTELAND.

>>> Well, it AIN'T a-gonna happen. We've all pulled together and STOPPED it in time. Really.

2. THIS is what your (their) support of NARCO-TRAFFICKING REALLY SUPPORTS.

3. THIS is the BOTTOM LINE.

4. I just left a message for Dr. Carrie Menke whose PRIVATE COMPANY, misleadingly named "BRUNSWICK COUNTY MENTAL HEALTH COURT" -- WHICH IS NOT LEGALLY A COURT AT ALL, but you access her phone by calling Brunswick County North Carolina Superior Court Judge Ola Lewis's listed phone number, asking her to PLEASE file her results of her examination of me to see if I'm psychologically fit to go to trial. IT HAS only BEEN 2.5 WEEKS SINCE SHE EXAMINED ME -- AND SHE AGREED THAT THE STANDARD IS ONLY THAT I CAN CARRY ON A CONVERSATION.

What's takin' so long, honey???

WHAT A JOKE!!!

* * *

>>> EMAIL TO A GENEROUS READER:

Dear Friend-Among-Friends,

I'll try to be brief -- and all is VERY well!!!

Your gift cleared and ONE of the two $77 pings fell off (the other was mysteriously dated a day later so will fall by tomorrow).

I expect to get an address today.

It was great having my friend here and he really appreciated the break from the street. He had a minor court appearance this morning and will stay in town after that. He's totally open-minded, but when his flagpole fell as I attended to it, we had a good laugh that he really IS straight. LOL!!! And he DID go out to do our laundry, so let NO ONE claim that straight guys are USELESS. HA!!!

But I want to tell you about someone I met -- more or less -- not too long ago. He's been in Wilmington for at least ten years, and when the economy collapsed, his company mostly did, he went into a depression (didn't everyone???), tried psychiatry until he woke up, threw the meds away, picked up his pieces (great wife and several kids), dug in and began rebuilding.

He knows ALL (nearly all) my political claims to be true, and being/having rubbed elbows with some of the top of the self-made success-people pile here, confirmed of course that Wilmington is BOTH the richest city in American AND THE GAYEST!!!

He also knows all about my distant relatives, but when I told him a little of what I've been up to, he almost freaked -- semi-realistically afraid he'd be killed if anyone knew he knew me. HE ABSOLUTELY HATES BEN AND JON DAVID, SEN. GOOLSBY, etc., and confirms that anyone "in the know" in Wilmington knows they control the DRUGS and CORRUPTION. He TOTALLY salutes my work and we are totally compatible friends.

He has a number of gay friends (as does EVERYONE in Wilmington -- whether they know it, believe it, ARE it -- or not). LOL!!!

I mean ALL (many) of the successful people of Wilmington had both male and female partners simultaneously: The Pembroke Joneses (biggest rice merchant in America at 1900 turn-of-century), William R. Kenan Jr. (apparently, with his life-long male secretary Scotty whom he moved in with after his barren wife died), etc. EVEN "The Confederacy" in general -- as now confirmed by a good number of historians.

And then there was the educated Tim Kenan from a Burgaw farm -- he was partying at the Duck n' Dive with his wife to be and his male lover who was to be his best man -- and THEY WERE ALL COOL WITH THAT, both tweaking Tim's tiny titties as we laughed and had fun!!!

>>> I REALLY BELIEVE my siblings think I'm deluded and failing -- when the exact OPPOSITE is true. I blame this on my mother's terroristic upbringing of us which has them still suffering serious PTSD -- something that is EASY to get over, but painful in facing the actual reality of things.

And My Dear Friend, I REALLY HAVE YOU TO THANK, which is IMPOSSIBLE to do adequately.

Thank you,
Scott



.

No comments: