Friday, March 2, 2012

OK: Time to Begin Moving Forward TOGETHER!!!


NC State Senator Thom Goolsby with wife Rachael, son Fleming, and daughters Lily (White??? not "Mary Lily" LOL!!!), and Alabama.

>>> BEST EXPERIENCE FOR SCOTT IN A LONG TIME!!!:


Yesterday, at about 5:30 or 6:00 PM, while sitting on a bench on Dock Street with Jersey (Resurrection Bird) and James (Dickey Bird) I watched as Sen. and Mrs. Goolsby ran down Dock Street with their two younger children laughing and having the best fun -- and then ducked into Dock Street Oyster Bar (presumably) for dinner.

I'm pretty sure it was them. And I was NOT about to let my presence be known and "spoil" their fun. I found it MOST heartening and supportive of my ACTUAL belief that I had just stopped by their house and met Mrs. Goolsby at a bad moment. I never believed their marital relationship could be as bad as I saw that day, and I'm glad Mrs. Goolsby did not vamoose out that window as seen in the Washington Post cartoon I posted on my blog recently.

You see, the Republicans (with a few Democratic allies) really DO have important points to make about Fiscal Responsibility (although what I've witnessed has been VERY mean-spirited and therefore UNSUPPORTABLE). And they are wrong-headed in trying to legislate against minorities -- especially women's rights, gays, blacks, Latinos, and INDIVIDUALS-WITHOUT-TONS-OF-MONEY, especially -- while hiding behind a strain of Christianity that would make Jesus turn over in his grave -- if he actually has one).

If Republicans can DROP all the "social engineering" they think they have a nasty old WHITE-GOD-given right to do, while accusing those who try to preserve ALL our Liberties of being _____ (you fill in the blanks from their quotes in the news media -- EVEN FOX NEWS), and get back to helping heal our country -- beginning with FREEING UP the money banks are just simply SITTING ON instead of loaning it to small businesses so they can HIRE PEOPLE and GROW OUR ECONOMY more quickly, I will let up on them -- and I include those National Republicans as well (whom I have even STRONGER actionable evidence against due to my recent experience and a certain "accident of birth.")

Our Beloved Country does NOT need to know what I know. Those of us "in the know" should work this out privately without causing so many powerful people to go to prison, "the NOOSE", etc. THIS BLOG has been effectively suppressed by powerful people, yet continues to grow in its readership and effectiveness. I DO KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, and . . . I ALWAYS WIN!!!

As a beginning gesture, I call on Sen. Goolsby to make (within one week of today) a public statement that is reported in mainstream press that he has found "whatever" reason to no longer support the Anti-Marriage-Equality NC State amendment -- and then ACTUALLY behave that way.

Please be advised that SOMEONE is bound to run against him this fall, and I will align ALL MY resources (including Greater Kenan Family) behind his opponent -- assuming he or she supports equal protection under the law of ALL individuals (and Corporations under corporate law but not as "people", which most REAL people know they are not -- although their stockholders, officers, and employees ARE) -- regardless how that person feels obligated to speak in this current North Carolina climate which is to TOO great an extent racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, and just down right MEAN SPIRITED.

>>> THAT SAID, when LEADERS speak to our better natures, we all profit!!!

* * *

>>> NOTE TO BEN DAVID: We can work OUR thing out (not including satisfying my "fantasies" which I'll eventually get over), if all charges are somehow dropped, although I'm OK with leaving the Restraining Orders in force, provided I do NOT have to spend more time in jail or on probation (including for my alleged violation of one of them). I'm a writer and do not need a pristine record.

I have ALREADY spent nearly TWO MONTHS in jail on various UNPROVABLE FALSE charges -- AS WELL AS TWO FALSE INVOLUNTARY NUT-HOUSE COMMITMENTS. I find the Stalking and Cyber-Stalking charges onerous and will not stand for THEM, whether you drop them or I appeal them in courts until my name is cleared.

Thank you,
Scott David Kenan

* * *

>>> EMAIL TO FAMILY (Beginning to find HEALING.)
Good morning ALL!

My new mailing address (actually a UPS box, but she said it could be called box, apt, unit, or anything else as long as the number's right) is hidden on the blog, here.


It is now my intention to begin again to regain some kind of at least decent relationships with those of you whom I've been estranged from. I've had to learn so much -- and one part of that is that one CANNOT demand that "The Universe" return what is lost THEY WAY ONE THINKS IS FAIR. I've got my backer Joseph who has been BEYOND generous as well as understanding, and with the HARD work of making my points NOW COMPLETED (notice how I've been blogging/emailing less frequently?), I can get down FINALLY to the practical details of getting my book out in hard cover, trying to sell movie rights, etc. -- barring major flair-ups of attacks by my adversaries.

Also, as none of you are in my situation, I'm going to paste in my most recent communication with the guy I wrote about yesterday. There is NOTHING "prurient" or graphic in this AT ALL. I just want you to see how I think in this situation since it must be so foreign to all of you. If you are the judgemental type, that is YOUR business and you have a right to your opinions, but we must ALL learn to get along better and this is the beginning of my attempt to do so. I expect to try to call Jane, Mike, and Julie this evening to continue further. Last I spoke with Mom, it went far longer without cross words, and even though I got agitated when she finally began to once again INSIST I need to be on drugs, for once I did NOT cuss her out, so I AM making a little progress.

I am a 60 year old adult with NONE of my rights removed by courts, so those who have a different opinion will hopefully come to understand that I KNOW some think I'm crazy and need meds (or worse), but that's NOT going to happen. I don't. And i don't need help from those who disagree -- AND I am finally through the Grace of God realizing that the helping kindnesses that come to me do NOT have to come from where I had expected them to, AND I DO NOT HAVE TO JUDGE THOSE WHO CANNOT FOR WHATEVER REASON GIVE THEM.

We can simply allow each other to live our own lives and hopefully share the many wonderful things we CAN share. Time and Love heal all things, and my commitment is to be more aligned with Love to allow this to happen FASTER.

That said, if anyone knows how to get Mom to relax and allow me to live my life without INSISTING I'm sick and needing drugs, you will be my FAVORITE PERSON for ever and ever -- AMEN. LOL!!!

(For the record, I have also heard -- I think seriously -- from a 37 year old man from Seattle who is tall and has a touch of the Nerd like me. He's also "simpatico" although he lives in a far place. That said, he is an heir of a very famous "Family Dynasty" and is a big fan of football. Having visited "The Triangle" he was BLOWN AWAY by UNC Chapel Hill, but his preference for Tar Heels over Blue Devils has to do with other things -- despite his huge respect of "coach K."

This might or might not develop into something, but I couldn't think about it really until I get out from under my legal troubles. He is also younger than my local friend and I have no idea if he has had the DEEP life experiences in the "Trials and Tribulations" of Life that Mr. Local and I can share.

Of course I risk something being this public and open, although I would NOT hide any of this from either of them. MORE, I am hoping that those in "different shoes" can get a greater understanding of what it is like to be in MY shoes!!!

Thanks! -- and with much love,
Scott

My email to this man (un-edited, but G-rated):

Hi XXXXXX,

I've been writing since 6:00 this morning, but about to take a break and run downtown on some errands, but wanted to drop you a quick note first.

Don't know if you've viewed my blog yet, but there are a few things I want you to know first.

1. Although I referred to our conversation from back-the-day-we-met, I ABSOLUTELY DISGUISED YOUR IDENTITY. If while reading it you hear yourself, REMEMBER THAT WHAT I WROTE COULD BE SAID OF AN AWFUL LOT OF PEOPLE.

2. I meant it when I said you are probably the finest person I've met in years (especially in such a situation) -- AND I FULLY RESPECT AND WILL PROTECT YOUR FAMILY AND FAMILY LIFE, which is SO important.

3. I am NOT possessive, and want ALL my friends to have ALL the good they can have -- including whatever personal relationships they value that do NOT include me.

4. I am quite busy with my writing work now so do not have time right now for a "full time" relationship with anyone in any case. (But I especially value those who see through the BS -- people like you.)

5. You mentioned something like having coffee or lunch some time. Anywhere outside downtown would actually work. THAT is the only place I'm actually well known. Tomorrow would work for me if you recover your breath after reading a bit of my blog by then. LOL!!!

Or later.

Or even sooner -- although that might not be wise (your call).

6. Your friendship is what I want most, so if that is all that is practical I will consider myself very lucky indeed to have that.

See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com

Also: www.scottkenan.com (needs updating)

Scott


>>>His reply to me: "Cool! Thanks, and wow what a great afternoon that was! See you soon."

(No sane person writes as compulsively as I do.)

.

No comments: