Friday, March 16, 2012

My Work Is COMPLETE (???)



>>> RESPONDING TO AN EMAIL FROM A CONCERNED FRIEND:

Well, that's true but it was only correct for a few hours. And my political adversaries hack everything constantly and know EVERYTHING -- but ONLY the most powerful of them. I doubt Ben David and Senator Goolsby have access to that info. They're sort of medium-small potatoes when you consider the power of all those I've confronted.

So there's a real benefit to showing it that you might not have thought of: Those People have CONSTANTLY denied my sanity, accomplishments, abilities, connections, WORTH AS A PERSON, calling me "crazy, a fag, deluded, inconsequential, homeless -- pretty much EVERYTHING negative except ugly-of-face.

Showing some money in a bank account (checking) -- especially that generally speaking, it's an amount that has been GROWING (even if there for specific purposes and to retain a lawyer -- should that be deemed necessary. And don't forget: CAREFUL readers know that i have AT LEAST one more active checking account -- and IN FACT, I have a SAVINGS ACCOUNT as well -- and ADDITIONAL money parked in my PayPal account!!!

So what does disclosing what I have in only ONE account tell them???  Let's them know I'm not so financial desparete as they like to believe. I'm NOT easy to beat and have proven that despite all attacks -- which have been AWESOME in their cleverness, coordination across organizations, and precise delivery -- I just grow in strength and power.

Think about it.

Only an hour or so after I spoke quite frankly with Samantha Dooley (District Attorney Ben David's secretary) two days ago, about getting REAL with Ben and suggested that ! would agree to leave the state and call off MY attacks if he and the drug traffickers paid me a reasonable settlement -- whether from taxpayer's funds or cash from the drug profits (the latter would serve him better since the former could only be done if he and Judges Criner and Noecker would have to go on record as having violated many laws which would then force the government to cough TONS OF DOUGH up).

I mean REALLY!!!: I am going to CONTINUE MY FIGHT disclosing these people's crimes with MORE AND MORE detail -- and then SUE THE CRAP out of the City of Wilmington and the State of North Carolina for their GROSS and DELIBERATE abuses of power, flagrant disregard for the Law, and PERSECUTION OF ME!!!

I will ALSO continue to disclose the DETAILS of the truth of the corruption at the very TOP of the Republican Party -- which is SYSTEMIC now -- and I've PROVEN that NONE of them can defeat me AND NOW THEY KNOW IT BEYOND ALL DOUBT.

I have taught them to respect me, and the ATTACK on me by Fort Sills National Bank that I documented so well here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/03/morning-after-i-feel-great.html CANNOT BE DENIED!!!

It came an hour after I spoke frankly with Ben David's secretary -- EXACTLY like two years ago when I first confronted Christal Presley with the fact that she was a CLOSE friend of Sean Hannity of Fox News and had been instrumental with setting me up with Alyson Books -- the publisher the NEVER INTENDED to publish my Tennessee Williams memoir, and COORDINATED the attacks of my former employer Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, roommate Allen Rosen of http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/AR_Productions_%7C_Main.html (whose website tries to DEMAND you install Apple Quicktime -- a spying program -- Apple Computer is one of the BIGGEST PLAYERS in the corruption of American Politics, AND THEY ARE GOING TO FALL!!!, but I'll leave that to others to disclose (although I will probably contact Microsoft to give them evidence I've collected, since they are its top rival -- and I ADMIRE Bill Gates TREMENDOUSLY.

Rather than tie up all the loose ends I'm leaving all over this email, let me cut to the chase. I NEVER wanted to get into politics, but was FORCED to do so when the ENEMIES OF THIS COUNTRY knew I knew too much -- much of THAT happening due to the accident of my birth as a shirt-tail cousin of the wealthy Kenans -- and the scheming of my mother. And then it was ENORMOUSLY complicated by the twist of fate that landed me as Tennessee Williams assistant during a time when OUR GOVERNMENT was preparing to MURDER him -- for what he knew and for what he stood for.

I felt Called By God to stand up to God's Enemies and I was "miraculously" relieved of all fears and acted most boldly and even shamelessly at times. I REALLY feel now like the guy who goes to carve a jack-o-lantern and must first remove all the soft seeds and goo so they don't cause the thing to ROT. I got all the gunk out now and if anything still remains, it's just those stringy things that make little difference. I intend to go forward sculpting the hard flesh of the "pumpkin" into something that expresses ME, individually, now, and let the mold and bacteria eat the goo which I have removed from my immediate environs.

In other words, the Law can mine my info in the blog and make of it what it will. THAT IS NOT MY JOB, PRAISE JESUS!!!

I made peace with my mother, and a lot of progress with my brother last night -- in fact Mom and I buried the hatchet and neither of us remember WHERE we did that so it CANNOT be found again. how cool is THAT???

Sister Jane was never a real problem (although she is in some ways unmindful). Dad switched sides MONTHS ago, and while he hasn't since then revealed any new details that have been very helpful to me -- HE HAS STATED AND RESTATED that he loves me and is proud of my fight. Julie remains a mystery -- as do others among my Meyer cousins, particularly Greg Lernihan and his www.convergint.com .

So I am going to move on to my own future, the quieting of my attacks -- at least on locals -- which should lead to my false charges soon being dropped since I'm in this indefinite limbo of having been declared "unfit for court". And if any of them are foolish enough to harass me in any way, they will be hit back EVEN MORE HARSHLY than I have hit them so for.

Ben David learned in the last couple of days that the response to a Peace Offering (with demand for reasonable compensation) is NOT to be met with an IMMEDIATE attack by my bank!!! Christal Presley did this EXACT same thing when 20 minutes after I first confronted her in January 2010, American Express robo-called to to tell me they were REDUCING my credit limit by $24,000.00 and leaving me with about $234.00 available credit DESPITE my good job held for 18 years at the time and my since 1990 PERFECT CREDIT.

I might also remind you that the robo-call came after 10:00 PM on a Sunday night when it was ILLEGAL in GEORGIA to make those kinds of calls -- point being that Christal just wanted to show me they HAD ME BY THE BALLS.

Well, I've proved that NOT to be the case, and now I will move on (unless they renew the attacks and I'm called back into Service), and get back to MY LIFE, already in progress.

Scott

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 8:20 PM, A CONCERNED FRIEND wrote:

Your bank balance is shown in two of your screen captures in blog.


.

No comments: