Sunday, March 4, 2012

Wedding Belles And A Photographer

Joel Duffy and my sister Julie (Kenan) Duffy at their wedding about ten years ago after two years of chaste domicile-sharing. Julie's best friend Dawn (who shared Julie's squealing delight when Sarah Palin's fate as John McCain's running-mate was announced) is just above Julie's head. My sister Jane is behind on the right; my niece (Mike's daughter) Taylor is the child.

 
>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE A FEW MINUTES AGO WITH MY SISTER JULIE:

 
Perhaps your ARREST???

Or that of Mom, Dad, Mike (I think less likely Mike), and/or Jane.

Cut me off if you want, but you can't stop the March of Truth toward renewed FREEDOMS and FAIRNESS for all in America and beyond.

I wish you all the best, Julie, but will NOT cut you off. Ignore me if my words cause you to be upset. I sleep well, drink little, occasionally smoke small amounts of pot, am addicted to nicotine, but NOT coffee -- although I drink a lot of it, it NEVER keeps me awake (sometimes unfortunately).

My Love is unconditional and my ears are ALWAYS open to your thoughts -- any time day or night. I'm not certain I will be able to get to PA or wherever you MIGHT end up imprisoned. I will do ALL in my power to see that you have a FAIR trial (if it comes to that), except that I will NOT PAY ONE THIN DIME FOR YOUR DEFENSE FROM MY OWN FUNDS.

I'm OK if you have a defense attorney paid for by taxes.

I'll copy this to the others to be certain we are all on the same page. I don't believe Mike feels this way, so if he DOES, he must contact me himself to tell me that.

I just pray that this ALL resolves soon -- and am grateful that the DIFFICULT part for ME is in the PAST -- wish I could say the same for you.

How nice that YOUR iPad (unlike mine) was NOT stolen by drug cartel members!!!

Love,
Scott

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 5:16 PM, Julie Duffy wrote:

Scott,

 
I am done with your abuse, harassment and untruths.....lies that your mind tells you are real.  Do not call me and do not keep me on your email distribution.  Everyone else in the family thinks you need some type of meds, they just didn't say it.  I thought maybe you had gained some ability to hear a different opinion without attacking, but you have not.  You have gotten yourself into all of the situations you have found yourself in, not Mom, drug traffickers, Republicans, Nazi's, FBI, prior acquaintances or bosses in Atlanta, or anyone else....only you and your chemical imbalance.

I love you; and I need to remove myself from interacting or reading the drama and lies until something changes. 

Julie

 
Sent from my iPad

* * *
>>> EMAIL I JUST SENT JOHN MUUSS:

Hi John,

I see from my cell phone that you attempted to call me at 3:12 PM today, but did NOT leave a message. I have received no email from you either.

My "backer" is concerned that i might have been overly suspicious -- and that IS a distinct possibility -- although you've done NOTHING to make me think i was not RIGHT in my assessment. What it would probably take now would be for you to call and make an appointment to come see me and KEEP IT. I was going to say "and make love to me like you mean it" but that might not be possible for you now -- all things considered.

But we COULD get to the bottom of things, and I have to add that I made PERFECTLY CLEAR TO YOU IN OUR CONVERSATIONS that I have been PUNKED by TOO MANY PEOPLE, and having given you TWO chances and you FAILED both, I put the other facts into a logical theory.

It might only be PARTIALLY true, so we could correct what is NOT true. My intention is NOT to harm you or your business. It is NOT illegal to have sex with men or for photographers to be gay -- many quite successful ones HAVE been gay, so that should be NO impediment to your business which you admit in any case is "pretty much in the toilet."

So what say you, John???

With all best wishes,
Scott



.

No comments: