Sunday, April 22, 2012

Attacked by "THE NORTH CAROLINA SPHINCTER"!!!


Republican State Senator Thom Goolsby of Wilmington, NC. See MORE about the nature of this picture here -- one of my MOST POPULAR blog posts!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/riding-wave.html .


>>> FACEBOOK MESSAGE I SENT TO SEN. THOM  GOOLSBY:


  • Scott Kenan
    2 seconds ago
    Scott Kenan
    • Hey Sen. Goolsby!!!

      Facebook just FORBID me to request Facebook Frienship with ANYONE for 14 days because SOMEONE claimed I had requested Facebook Friendship with someone I DIDN'T KNOW -- HORRORS!!!

      The only person I requested Facebook Friendship with in TWO MONTHS who did NOT accept it WAS YOU!!!

      You HAD to have done this.

      But the funny thing is that the FIRST THREE TIMES I requested Facebook Friendship with you, you DID immediately accepted my friendship and I wrote reasonable things on your Facebook Wall (although I COULD have been very ugly) -- it seems to me SOMEONE has to be MAN ENOUGH to try to heal our Beloved North Carolina.

      BUT you nevertheless then un-friended me -- even though you let my comments stand. This Friend/Not Friend thing happened THREE TIMES IN THE LAST WEEK!!!

      And what is to me WORSE is that if someone is not your Friend on Facebook, YOU DON'T ALLOW THEM ACCESS TO YOUR CONTACT INFO -- YOU AN ELECTED OFFICIAL!!!

      NOT being open with your contact info AND SCREWING YOUR CONSTITUENTS!!!

      I have ALWAYS had a COMPLETELY OPEN policy regarding my contact info on both my Facebook Page and my Blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ .

      FYI: After earlier making peace with your front office man in your Law Office on Chestnut Street -- right near my Family's Bank, Bank of America, I DID stop by that office about a week ago and spoke with your employees (they said you weren't in, unfortunately), and explained to them that although I intend to soon put you in FEDERAL PRISON FOR TRAITOROUS ACTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE APPARENT DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL DRUG PROFITS, that I certainly did NOT blame the office staff who are only doing their jobs and CLEARLY are not aware of your ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.

      They seemed to GREATLY appreciate that -- and I meant it!!!

      All best to you Senator -- I hear Prison Stripes will be ALL THE RAGE BY SUMMER (short sleeves)!!!

      Scott David Kenan
      Wilmington, NC

    • scottkenan.blogspot.com

       >>> FAIR WARNING TO A SHILL OF SENATOR GOOLSBY: Ethan Crouch, Senior Project Manager Futron Incorporated


      Futron Incorporated is a MAJOR National Company primarily serving through its Government Contracts to wire construction with Security and Spyware for Control of Citizens. 

      Ethan (on Facebook) pretends to be an environmentally-conscious surfer -- and he MIGHT actually surf (now and then).


      See: http://www.linkedin.com/company/905545?goback=.fps_PBCK_*1_+_Crouch_*1_*1_*1_*1_*2_*1_Y_*1_*1_*1_false_1_R_*1_*51_*1_*51_true_*1_us%3A920_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2 .


      • Scott Kenan
        7 minutes ago
        Scott Kenan
        • Ethan: Because you un-friended me at Sen. Goolby's apparent demand, you should expect to be questioned by Federal Authorities I'm working with who are investigating Sen. Goolsby for NARCO-TRAFFICKING and DRUG MONEY LAUNDERING.

          This is NOT a threat -- it is merely a fact. I thought you deserved a heads-up.

          All best and GOOD LUCK!!!

          Scott David Kenan
          Wilmington, NC

          .
       

No comments: