Thursday, April 12, 2012

BLACKWHITE and ALLRED


"The keyword here is BLACKWHITE. Like so many Newspeak words, this word has two mutually contradictory meanings. Applied to an opponent, it means the habit of impudently claiming that black is white, in contradiction of the plain facts. Applied to a Party member, it means a loyal willingness to say that black is white when Party discipline demands this. But it means also the ability to believe that black is white, and more, to KNOW that black is white, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary. This demands a continuous alteration of the past, made possible by the system of thought which really embraces all the rest, and which is known in Newspeak as doublethink. Doublethink is basically the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them." ❦ '1984'


>>>I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.

But then, I never have (as many are more than happy to remind me, time and time again!!!).

If I DID know, it would be something like this: I'm taking my "fight" with local (Wilmington, NC) Politicians, Law Enforcement, and Courts to a FAR HIGHER level, and while ramping up to do it correctly, I'm also delaying as I gather FAR GREATER Concentration, Spiritual Energy, and Focus than I've consciously had before.

The experience of this process is akin to what I can only call "Spiritual Orgasm" -- pleasurable in indescribable ways that in a GENERAL way, I also feel through my entire body -- not unlike how I'm told a female orgasm engulfs the whole body.

I'm savoring it -- which also keeps me from proceeding too quickly.

I have no timeline going forward, but I WILL publish appropriate material from my first contact with Gloria Allred's firm AFTER I have done the deed (including her brush-off, should such a thing happen -- there are NO GUARANTEES IN LIFE!!!). And NOW, I feel an obligation to publish a bit of why I have decided to proceed, although bottom line, I have no other choice.

The day before yesterday, my attorney Jennifer Harjo and Assistant District Attorney Alex who is now charged with full authority over the disposition of the State's cases against me did NOT come to anything close to a resolution, as Jennifer had previously told me was POSSIBLE, but had not PROMISED. I sent the email I published on this blog to them very early in the day, which detailed the proposal I had earlier given Jennifer and she had agreed with me was a win-win for all.

I'd be remiss if I did not also point out that the email was more strident, giving my growing awareness that since I have NEVER committed a crime (with small caveat added about that), ALL charges should be dropped INSTANTLY. There is NO REASON other than the EMBARRASSMENT of "my persecutors" to draw things out for even ONE SECOND FURTHER.

After my conversation with Ms. Harjo late yesterday, we came up with a more detailed solution for her to propose which AGAIN would take up to a year to play out and which Jen said would be reasonable to expect a response to within a week.

I am MORE than bending over backwards to make this all more palatable to WHOMEVER actually decides, which I NO LONGER believe for one second is Alex Nicely UNLESS HE (and I know Ms. Harjo would enjoy this), DELIBERATELY wants me to sue the various Government Agencies -- and/or BY HIS WORDS/ACTIONS makes clear that NOTHING FOR THE GREATER SOCIETY is achieved short of my moving forward in the courts with my Civil Rights Lawsuits.

Since I really have no interest in harming the financial condition of the City, Police Force, or State of North Carolina -- and I WON'T need the financial rewards -- and (MOST importantly), want only my life back to go FORWARD and NOT to be bogged down in the Past and in the Courts, I have accepted this "guidance" that I am to SUE ALL FOR THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE FINANCIAL REWARD (making clear, also, that I do NOT personally desire that anyone go to jail).

This is akin to "tough love" and any proceeds I receive over a very small portion of them (currently, I'm thinking I'd keep the first $1 million -- but that could change), would be used to fund various Charitable and Seed Capital projects, but I no longer would exclude North Carolina or its residents of these benefits, although I DO feel FIRMLY that the native peoples of Mexico will be the beneficiaries of the great bulk of what I am awarded.

I kinda-sorta can't wait to hear from Gloria Allred -- or other -- how much she thinks is reasonable to expect to get. Then I can visualize appropriately and lay the foundation for efficient and appropriate use of those funds.

OK. Time to get this off and then organize my thoughts to present to her law firm, Allred, Maroko & Goldberg.


Scott






.

No comments: