Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Declaring UBER-TRUTH with Family (but NOT the political rats unrelated to me)!!!



>>> EMAILS WITH MY SISTER JANE:

I called Mom this morning and told her she seemed happier than I can remember since I was in early grade school (before she had to put up with TOO much of me. LOL!!!). And as I've always said (when I wasn't posturing for my own purposes or was too caught up in the non-sense around me), without someone as resistant to me as Mom, I NEVER would have developed my abilities to deal with what I've had to deal with. She's been the BEST trainer imaginable (although NOT always a fun one. HA!!!)

And I saw in her face that she "gets" all this, although I'm not sure she'd conscious of ANY of it.

And just one more thing I think I need to say about all the former mess: If things had not happened EXACTLY as they happened, I'd still be caught in the traps set by those who oppose me politically. THEREFORE, I REALLY am not mad at ANYONE in the family -- nor do I think anyone owes me anything.

But if anyone dares tell me how I caused THEM to suffer (embarrassment over things I've blogged, etc. -- whether I was right OR mistaken), I might-could SLAP THEM SILLY!!! Only look to what I've had to endure, which has been FAR MORE CHALLENGING than a sibling bloging about the PAST, which no one any of you know reads so the embarrassment is ONLY IN YOUR MINDS (if it is anywhere), and everybody needs to just get over it. I DID need to go through all of this and express all of that -- not unlike popping a boil before it can heal.

I suggest we all stop remembering any pain and get more into being grateful for healing.

My computer was all but destroyed and I had to consult the PC Doctor yesterday, and it has been reloaded from scratch -- which means I need to spend much of the next day or two downloading a gazillion updates and reloading programs, etc. At least we got to the root of the problem -- and the doctor gave me special anti-Malware software, the poor computer having CHOKED on Malware from my political adversaries.

My 6' 5" swamp-rat bed-mate is spending the time since he nearly sliced his thumb off (I call him "FrankenThumb" now -- you should see the gnarly stitches), sleeping a lot, smoking pot, eating like a horse, watching movies on my old computer, and seducing me -- but only about four times per day, which is much less frequent than before the near-de-thumbing, Praise Jesus!!! (He really IS a horse -- albeit, a FINE ONE. LOL!!!).

There's next to no chance I'll see him after he heals enough to live on the street again. Although he's the BEST spiritually of those I've met on the street, he believes that Jesus Christ is his savior, and will fix his life one day, sparing him the trouble of healing himself. That is the EXACT recipe for failure that so many so-called Christians fell for -- the Idolization of Jesus, instead of heading his words -- and ALL those people will suffer HELL-ON-EARTH until they come to their senses and heal themselves through the Love of This Thing We Call God. They will KISS THE FEET of the Muslims who NEVER made a god of their prophet Muhammad!!!

And last night I got an email from that guy I met in Mexico who had been the former head of Security at the American Embassy in Mexico City. It is the MOST ridiculous email I have ever received, and after sleeping on it, I'm prepared to soon answer it and post it as well.

Scott

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 6:54 PM, Jane Kenan wrote:

Thanks, Scott, will be sure to show Mom and Dad next time they are over!

It was great seeing you; you seem to be doing so well! I am excited for you!

Jane


Jane, Mike, Ruth Anne, Scott, Bill, and Maggie-the-Dog taken at Wrightsville Beach, NC 4/23/08 on dad's 90th birthday. Julie took the picture so is not in it (far as I can tell).

.

No comments: