Thursday, April 19, 2012

The "Christians" and Drug Trash Are RESTLESS Tonight!!!


It's NOT erect, so NOT illegal!!! This is one of the photos sent to me by James Lester while claiming to be someone in Alaska who DESIRED me GREATLY!!! (NOT actually James Lester)


>>> MY REPLY TO AN EMAIL COPIED TO AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF PEOPLE!!! (PROOF OF BULLYING, HARASSMENT, AND HATRED BY WILMINGTON'S SO-CALLED WHITE CHRISTIANS ASSOCIATED WITH DISTRICT ATTORNEY BEN DAVID, WHO HIDES BEHIND HIS RECENT DEACONSHIP AT FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH):


Well thank ya, honey -- for your kind words!!!

Didn't know how to address you since your email address says "David Jones" and you signed "Shawston Cavitz-Goldstein". Ya might-could have a tetch of "BIPOLAR PERSONALITY BANANA SPLIT" goin' on there. Have ya seen a doctor, LATELY???

The last person who used this email address, goldbeach1999@gmail.com was my former do-resident of Mercy House Homeless Shelter, Mr. James Lester, who was also called by the other residents "Whitehead" (because of his premature white hair -- NOT his large, red groinal, "head-less" infections that he liked to show all in the shower -- right near his impressive un-kosherized manly instrument), and I have ALSO referred to him in my blog as "Licker" for reasons I will not here reveal -- but he SURE liked to harass me publicly -- and then secretly profess desire to have sex with me (although as indicated earlier in this sentence, we never went "all the way").

My readers might recall how Mr. Lester is a Mormon who frequently got instructions on how to handle me on his cell phone from someone he addressed as "Bishop". And ALSO how kind the rather large James Flowers (called Chris because the Shelter was overflowing with guys named James), was TRYING (unsuccessfully) to get Mr. Lester past his fear of working to get his GED -- now that he's about 40 and with many children by several women, although currently married to a fat, obnoxious PIG of a woman -- also then homeless and drug-addicted.

Later, I caught Mr. Lester also mascarading as "David Kenan" with a DIFFERENT email address, but as "David Jones" of this email address, he lived allegedly in Alaska, and PROMISED to pay my air fare if I'd come up a-visitin' (many nekkid pics were sent to me, one of them I posted on this blog).

But THIS email comes from a DIFFERENT associate of District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- James Lester couldn't possibly write so well. At least Mr. Lester DID admit to me he worked with Ben David's Drug Minions -- AND NOT JUST THE MORON CHURCH!!! (That was actually an honest typo, and I've decided to leave it.)

Scott David Kenan



See more:



Etc., etc., etc.




On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:00 PM, David Jones <goldbeach1999@gmail.com> wrote:



Mr. Kenan,

Why don't you do the world a favor and just jump off of a bridge or
blow your brains out?  It is obvious that you have never been a
contributing member or society; just a detriment.

Your silly paranoid rantings are beyond disturbing.  They show what a
mistake Reagan made when he closed so many of the nut farms when he
was president. Your condition makes a terrific case for reimplenting
the Fronto Temporo Lobe Resection as a viable treatment option for
folks like yourselves.

Sincerely,

Shawston Cavitz-Goldstein



.

No comments: