Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Collecting My Rewards (quickly, now)!!!


Han Hills -- a Ben David/Republican Party/Fox News flunky in charge of maintaining and protecting the websites of companies in Wilmington, NC which are fronts for narco-trafficking -- as well as much of the hacking done to locals here -- ESPECIALLY ME!!!


>>> BUT FIRST THE NEWS!!!:

1. Yesterday in courtroom 317, I saw Sen. Goolsby in his role as a defense lawyer. He is getting WAY haggard and appears not to be sleeping well. For the FIRST TIME, although he noted I was in court, he REFUSED to look in my direction for about 20 minutes while I remained before my case was continued.

2. Later, after stopping by Bank of America's local headquarters and finding out from the assistant manager that they ALL read my blog and KNOW the Republican Party seeks to KILL BoA on lies and rumors -- because their biggest stockholder, KENAN CHARITABLE TRUSTS gives its profits to support University Education, the BIGGEST enemy of the current leadership of the Republican Party. (From the look on her face, some of my older posts might have seriously curled her hair.)

I reported to her that my password to my account had been compromised and I had detailed evidence to send to them and she encouraged me to do so. I haven't yet because after emailing my blog post just previous to this one, my computer was COMPLETELY HACKED AND VIRUS-INFECTED, so I had to shut down until I got here to the Library which has a SERIOUS firewall, which even Han Hills CEO of www.wilmingtonweb.com cannot (yet) hack.

3. I DID go by Senator Goolsby's Law Office near "The Family Bank", and chancing on a female staffer outside for a smoke, explained to her that I had gotten NO ANSWER and NO RESPONSE to my voicemails at the Senator's Raleigh office -- PROVING HE IS A TOTAL FRAUD AND TRAITOR TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA -- as well as a fake-christian God-Hater.

Additionally, I told her I held NOTHING AT ALL AGAINST HIS LAW OFFICE STAFF, and she then cracked up, knowingly. I also say my buddy at his front office desk inside and was relieved to see how much more relaxed he looks now (as well as hot and handsome -- sorry, I notice these things).

4. The new Passport I received yesterday is stamped that it is restricted, but I couldn't figure out how. Having no internet access when I discovered this this morning, I called them and found out it's only good for a year as a security measure since TWO of my Passports have now been stolen within the last two years.

I have no problem with that -- it's a good security feature. I just have to reapply for a FULL ONE within a year.

But since I had the fellow on the line, I once again reported into the audio-taped conversation that Sinead O'Day, US Consular agent in Nayarit, Mexico (adjacent to Puerto Vallarta), a George W. Bush appointee who had gotten my mother to pay for the quack American Ex-Pat Dr. John H. Mabrey Crouch who was so destitute he lost his office -- AND THEN PROBABLY AT Sinead's CIA-DIRECTED COMMAND, demanded repeatedly that I allow him to inject me with (or I take orally) UNKNOWN, UNLABELLED PSYCHO-ACTIVE DRUGS, which I now believe were actually poisons meant to kill me.

And I again commended the Mexican National in that office who had gone to EXTRAORDINARY lengths to protect me and help me escape the CIA in Puerto Vallarta. (I will NOT divulge further detailn on that in this blog).


5. And speaking of Mexican Nationals, I was PLEASED AS PUNCH yesterday to see the press Conference of Presidents Obama, Calderone of Mexico, and Prime Minister Harper of Canada -- not only because Senor Calderone PROVED ONCE AGAIN he is the HIGHEST world leader spiritually (to my knowledge -- GO MEXICO!!!), and the FACT that the other two SALUTED Caldrone and Mexico for TAKING THE LEAD IN NORTH AMERICA IN THE ROAD TO CLEAN ENERGY AND REDUCTION OF POLLUTION!!! (GO MEXICO!!!), but because President Obama CLEARLY was FAR closer to President Calderone -- and the two of them had obviously SPIRITUALLY QUARANTINED the God-Hating, Republican-Party-siding, WHITE RACIST Minister Harper.

>>>PLEASE REMEMBER: Canada is VERY WHITE and as a member of the British Commonwealth, TOO-CONNECTED to the Church of England that plotted to murder (with others) Tennessee Williams, steal his wealth, and corrupt WORLD POLITICS in their planned MARCH TOWARD TOTALITARIANISM, now permanently foiled by yours truly and others.

HA!!!

* * *

>>> EMAIL SENT THIS MORNING TO MY (former???) BACKER WHO SEEMS ANGRY AT ME NOW THAT I'VE SUGGESTED HE MIGHT BE ONE OF MY ACTUAL ADVERSARIES.

He's been acting that way the last several days, having TOTALLY abandoned logic, last I heard from him. Time will tell . . .

>>> The email:

To update you on the news:

1. In court yesterday my case (the alleged by Chris Wright Rogers violation of a restraining order that never should have been, and which is not real violation) has been continued until July 16, strangely. Alex Nicely, the UBER cute Asst. D.A. and one of the TWO ADAs I've spoken with (months ago), who felt free enough to tell me they KNOW what Ben David is up to and HATE working for a corrupt  narco-trafficker, was PROBABLY trying to dismiss the case, as he was arguing with Mr. Rogers at the bar for quite a few minutes before approaching the judge privately and the action decided.

>>> Although in the FALSE, UNCONSTITUTIONAL RESTRAINING ORDER issued by drug-corrupted District Court Judge Jeffrey Noecker (google in this blog to find details) I am ORDERED to NOT ever mention Chris Wright Rogers' name in this blog, IT CANNOT MEAN TO NAME HIM AS THE PLAINTIF OR REPORT ON HIS BEHAVIOR IN COURT -- AS THESE THINGS ARE A MATTER OF DULY-RECORDED PUBLIC RECORD.

THEREFORE, in FULL RESPECT of that order by Judge Noecker, I mention Chris's name only in this context. If that is breaking the Law than so be it.

From the body language, expression, etc., Chris must have -- as the alleged victim -- DEMANDED they continue it instead, and Mr. Nicely, hoping Chris would come to his senses in a few months continued it for the absurdly long period. My attorney, Jennifer Harjo, was not even in court at that time.

2. I received my passport and Edmund White's book in the mail -- THANK YOU!!!

3. As I walked around downtown I saw NONE of the drug-trash or alcoholic trash who have pestered me all these months -- not even Jersey, who may well be a DEEP Ben-David plant among my friends -- except for the red-eyed (admitted to intense partying the previous night) Jerry Hughes, Jr. (Nekked Skateboarder) who reeked of vomit. GOOD RIDDANCE to Ben's minions!!! It is ALL becoming so OBVIOUS (and I remain un-scarred, un-infected, NOT-loused, and fit and looking WELL younger than my actual age.

4. I explained my situation honestly to the salesman at the car dealer, and he offered to hold the car for up to a FULL MONTH for a $1,000.00 deposit (non-refundable, but applicable to ANY car -- and they always have a lot). This was PRECISELY what I had hoped for, but there's MORE: The car, with a TOTALLY clean CARFAX and now I found papers in the glove compartment showing it really WAS all highway miles by one salesman stationed first in VA, then WV, and which Edmunds says its dealer retail is $13,199.00, private sale value $11,454.00, and trade-in value $9,541.00, had a $9,999.00 price on its windshield. The salesman explained (WITHOUT my asking), that the dealership owned had come by and decided that should be its price (especially since Vibes are in such hot demand -- and they do get them in occasional clusters -- and people are always asking for them, but that he had permission to go as low as $9,400.00, but remembered he had quoted me $9,300.00, so of course he would have to honor that.

I was thrilled of course (and even if you propose that the whole sales thing was a strategy, my research PROVES you could not beat the deal -- or the quality of that car). I took the car out for an hour's test drive and not only did all the hard acceleration and braking test, etc., but examined under the hood (you might not know that in the 70s I used to tune my car on my own, so I know SOMETHING about how to look for trouble -- which I did not find). The whole thing is TOTALLY tight and a better fit even than the 2008 model had been.

I reserved it, and I will just have to deal with the financial tightness that MIGHT occur between now and when I can purchase it. This is a car that is a GREAT VALUE that I LOVE, and that will last me for years. I could NOT pass up such a good deal.

5. SHOULD I move to Mexico after I get untangled legally, having a car means i could live further from Puerto Vallarta (better to stay away from that party scene). Here are a few listings in Mismaloya which has no supermarkets and is actually about EIGHT miles south. I know many good people there:

http://pv.en.craigslist.com.mx/apa/2887102614.html (note the $400.00 and $499.00/month UTILITIES INCLUDED studios near bottom also).



There are others as well, and I've heard again from the guy with the Romantic Zone apartment as well, but now I prefer a more quiet location and you were RIGHT to say I should commit to nothing until I get there if I go.

6. I've heard from a TOTALLY cool (cool-seeming???) guy in Spain who is 43, a soccer player who has the income or wealth to travel worldwide as he chooses, has NORMAL variety of friends of all types, loves history and culture and lives near MAJOR Roman ruins, has read my blog and loves it, and thinks we are possibly soul-mates, a judgement I am not going to rush into, but feel is CERTAINLY on the table.

Here is his last message to me:

"Hello sweety,
"I am thinking of you and wanted to send a big cuddle, hope to hear from you by mail very soon... I will probably delete my profile here very soon because I am not really interested in waste my time for nothing... I met you here and I am not really interested in other persons... I don´t know what will happen between you and me but you can be sure that you will have a true friend in Spain if you want, or maybe more, who knows ;-))) Don´t worry, I have my head over my shoulder but wanted to tell you what I think and what would like to happen...
"A cuddle so big as you...
"Footballer, the tall ;-))) "


7. I discussed all these things with my Dad this morning -- and he's thrilled, as is Mom I'm sure (especially since she knows she's OFF any legal hook), bro Mike, and most of it with Jane yesterday.

Hope all's well with you!!!

Your "son-ish"-lout trouble-making pal,

Scott

* * *

>>> ADDENDUM: NEW EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH MY BACKER (FORMER???), added 1:36 PM, EDT:

In this case, writing the TRUTH invites the hacking and only the Library has a strong enough Firewall to keep me relatively safe.

That said, I am UNABLE to download NORTON POWER ERASER, which would DEEPER-SCRUB my computer for viruses -- even at the Library.

Before I met you, it was THIS NORTON ADD-ON that found the SPYING software that THE PERSON JUDGE NOECKER UNCONSTITUTIONALLY GAG-ORDERED ME FROM MENTIONING IN THIS BLOG -- WHICH IS A FORM OF JOURNALISM's girlfriend Cindy Beaty had placed on my computer when they were freeloading in my partment for six months and I KICKED THEM OUT after they ADMITTED they were spying for Ben David and I THEN EVEN FOUND ALL THE EVIDENCE OF THAT!!!

That said, I think I can handle things with or without the Power Scrubber, although I'm TIRED of these THREE NOW IN FIVE DAYS Computer meltdowns. if I had it, I'd not need to keep wasting my time repairing all almost CONSTANTLY -- and probably not have problems WHERE EVER I used WiFi.

But as ALWAYS: I CAN HANDLE IT!!!

Scott

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 1:01 PM, HE wrote:

Do you think that day of "WiFi down" right after you moved in relates to your ongoing susceptibility to hacking? At your pevious hotel, there was also another early-on WiFi problem

Maybe it's best to move again. (Unless you know that in truth you are conducting computer operations that tempt viruses.)



.
.

No comments: