Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cor-RUPT-ted (but not completely)!!!


From SLCA's website ( http://www.slc-atlanta.org/ ): "The Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta’s own Poetry In Motion Dancers, moving to “Spirit In The House.” Spirit is Omnipresent, so to contain it "in the house" is HIGH BLASPHEMY!!!


>>> FACEBOOK MESSAGE TO DAVID BARRETT, STAFF MINISTER AT "SPIRITUAL LIVING CENTER OF ATLANTA":


NB: David Barrett is in the closet now in ANOTHER way (as well as seen below). On his Facebook Page he has NO MENTION of his LONG-TERM TENURE as a Staff Minister at SLCA!!!

Good Morning David!!! And thanks for accepting my Facebook "friendship". Since leaving Atlanta nearly two years ago (actually, it all began when I decided to fearlessly confront those who cancelled the publication of my Tennessee Williams memoir in Jan. 2010), I have been through all manner of fabulous adventures, including (but not limited to) three serious up-beatings (one took six weeks to recover from the bruises to my ribs), FOUR poisonings (one came a hair's breadth from being successful and eight days for my urine to clear), SIX jailings (for a total of two months), TWO involuntary Nut-House commitments (getting out all but immediately since my doctor -- head of the hospital -- immediately recognized both were based on lies), the theft of ALL my wealth (causing me to be homeless for three months in Mexico followed by 12 1/2 months in Wilmington, NC -- including living in a car, under a highway bridge with hardened criminals, out in the open, and three months in a shelter which proved to be a tax shelter for narcotics-traffickers (I was kicked out there in a MAJOR homophobia blow-up after the "minister"-in-charge knew I was onto the bogus-ness of his "church".

But now, I am rivaling the Atlanta Phoenix in my ascendency to the "best revenge": Living Well. Interesting enough is that Frank Hawkins, the man credited with putting the Phoenix in Atlanta, left his entire estate to my distant Kenan relatives who then lived in Atlanta before half of them moved to the Chapel Hill area. They had ALREADY inherited the estate of Henry Flagler who (and this is generally NOT publicly known) not only INVENTED the multi-state corporation, but controlled 2/3 of the Standard Oil Trust along with his Florida ventures.

Mary Lily Kenan of Wilmington and Kenansville, NC inherited Flagler's ENTIRE estate and having no children, left the dough to her blood relatives. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!!

Her brother, William R Kenan, Jr., first discovered acetylene whilst still in college (leading to Union Carbide -- and he soon founded Western Block which became the largest supplier of block & tackle to maritime industry in the US, rich because the Kenan Family was ALREADY the largest supplier in the world of "naval stores" (turpentine, pitch, tar, etc.) harvested from their vast tracts of pine forests in S.E. NC, and WHY the teams at UNC Chapel Hill (which had been founded my the Kenan Family wth allies in 1789 -- the teams named to honor the first source of the Kenan Wealth: TAR!!!).

BTW, these Kenans were descended from Gen. James Kenan, who had led the FIRST armed resistance to the Crown over the Stamp Act right here in Wilmington, NC, which was BEFORE the Boston Tea Party. But since the Damn Yankees won the War, they wrote us out of the history books (like they did MANY other Southern firsts -- and part of the reason "Tea Party" Republicans are so deluded -- they don't even know that Gen. Kenan ACTUALLY began the American Revolution!!! Later Kenans made sure the South seceded -- NOT over slavery, but to maintain Integrity of Contracts versus the Expediency of the Yankees).

In any case, what John D. Rockefeller was to Flagler's Standard Oil (the front man), Will Kenan was to his Florida ventures -- which was FAR more than just the railroad, and arguably a greater source of wealth than Standard Oil. HE had no issue (and after his wife died, moved in with his "lifelong male secretary, Scotty. LOL!!!) Pretty much, Kenans are all queer (sexual libertarians).

I'm not even beginning to scratch the surface of my story that I have unraveled, sorted, and STRONGLY acted on in the interest of God, County, and Family, but NOT my immediate relatives, still living under the influence of my mother's swastikas which we had on dinner plates growing up in the 1950s and 60s -- she had blackmailed my homo father into marrying her, and I can now prove she is not only the Top "Nazi" in the United States (as first confirmed to me in 1990 by Fay Gold of the Gallery in ATL and other key Jews), but Dick Cheney's boss and she reports only to the Pope.

Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't believe this crap EITHER if someone told it to me, but through a long chain of events, my college chum Dean Hansell, who after being Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, won a MAJOR case for the Family of Michael Jackson -- his firm is suing Arizona on behalf Mexican Immigrants Pro Bono -- has apparently briefed Gloria Allred on my situation and provided me with her "direct access" phone number. I expect she will take my cases as I sue Wilmington City, its Police Department, and the NC State Court System for GROSS violations of my civil rights. A settlement upward of $100,000,000.00 is expected.

I DO hope that the Atlanta Spiritual Living Center (and RSI in general) will get away from its CORRUPTING "feminine" influence (the belief that it is more EXPEDIENT to not have "church" in its name so that the "fundamentally victimized-by-Bible-thumpers" can get involved WITHOUT healing themselves of their misunderstanding of events.

As you must be well aware, this fatal corruption FLIES IN THE FACE of Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz's INSISTENCE of doing bull-shit-believing hangers-on thrice yearly with his notorious talks telling the TRUTH about God, Money, and Sex. (Disclaimer: I refer to the feminine ASPECT -- NOT female people. This explains St. Paul's misogyny that seems apparent in his Epistles.)

I now refer you to my blog, and wish you and your boyfriend (blanking on his name at the moment!!!) all the best! You have no link or pics of him on your Facebook Page, so I assume you must have severed or "gone IN" due to political pressures. I, for One, have found my soul mate, a 42-year-old footballer (soccer player) who lives in an ancient city in Spain near Roman ruins. We'll soon meet in person!!! I attach his picture (for political reasons he is VERY private). Notice him drinking what I call "Liquid Kenan Family" since my distant relatives control Coca-Cola.

And here's a link to my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ .

All best to ALL!!!
Scott



David Ault, Head Honcho at SLCA -- and closet faggot???

.

2 comments:

ball480 said...

I know this happens all across the country daily, but what ever happen to freedom of speach???? When are the every day citizens going to stand up and stop allowing the "higher ups" to control, dictate, and ruine our lives?

Scott Kenan said...

Hi ball480 -- I've seen you ARE an actual person, and notice that your comment here is more about my points in the blog in general than this specific posting -- which is fine.

What happened to free speech is that the people who saw a problem with its disappearing -- instead of doing something PRACTICAL to fight the Traitors -- asked up and down, hither and yon: "When are the every day citizens going to stand up and stop allowing the "higher ups" to control, dictate, and ruin our lives?"

But they, themselves, HYPNOTIZED by the Christian Myth of a Savior, DEMANDED A SAVIOR SAVE THEM, and REFUSED to do anything but yap (swill white sine, appreciate The Arts and Literature, etc.

This is why I state time and time again that Liberals are lower (in God's eyes) than the Conservatives and Devils. THOSE people at least aren't afraid to ACT!!!

That said, I'm not meaning to pick on you personally as I've seen you DO do some practical things despite also raising children. MORE POWER TO YOU.

But if you did just ONE MORE SMALL ACTION per day (not talk or typed-discussion), YOU might be the one who finally tips the scales of change.

How cool is THAT???

Scott