Friday, April 6, 2012

Drug Trash CONTINUES to HARASS ME (claiming that I am at fault -- JUST LIKE WILMINGTON POLICE AND JUDGES NOECKER AND CRINER!!!


Dean Hansell lead attorney for Catherine Jackson. See: http://newshopper.sulekha.com/jackson-estate_photo_936694.htm .


>>> FROM FACEBOOK MESSAGE THIS MORNING:
Joe Mayo, who HARASSED ME WITH HATE SPEECH as shown here, previously: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/04/wilmington-ncs-best-home-grown-stand-up.html , is at it again. I actually can't prove that he is in anyway connected to Wilmington District Attorney Ben David -- but the COINCIDENCE OF TIMING is extraordinary.
 ALSO EXTRAORDINARY IS THAT AT 3:07 AM THIS MORNING, SOMEONE BANGED ON MY HOTEL ROOM DOOR, PRETENDING TO BE POLICE -- IN THE SAME MANNER POLICE HAD KNOCKED TO ARREST ME TWO NIGHTS BEFORE THAT!!!
I would ALSO advise Joe Mayo to look what happened when Greg Mortenson, author of the book THREE CUPS OF TEA, was caught misusing for personal purposes his "Charity." I expect we'll have to report Joe to the IRS for an investigation as well.
>>> TO BE CLEAR: I STILL do not feel comedian Chris Harrje has harassed me. His comedy is always on the edge and BRILLIANT. Chris and I have teased each other for a year now, and Chris has NOT un-friended me from FACEBOOK, like Joe Mayo did -- nor THREATENED me with what his "old self" would do as a thinly disguised INTIMIDATION technique.
I cannot prove it at this time, but the timing and seemingly scripted attack by Joe Mayo MUST have been coordinated directly or indirectly with Ben David and Wilmington Police Cyber Detectives, as it is EXACTLY according to their USUAL CYBER ATTACKS on me (performed by drug trash promised a light or no sentence for crimes if they successfully harm me physically or psychologically).
I will be FUN and LUCRATIVE in court!!!
Scott

  • 13 hours ago
    Joe Mayo
    • STOP SENDING ME DUMB ASS EMAILS. TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST NOW. Thats not a request either. I'm telling you. I asked you twice already and I still get your stupid shit. MAYO79@comcast.net. remove me now

  • 12 hours ago
    Scott Kenan
    • What are ya: a TRUE FAG or sumpthin???

  • 12 hours ago
    Joe Mayo
    • No dude, I just hate dumb emails. I run a comedy charity and I get alot of important emails and yours annoy the shit out of me so stop sending them.

  • 10 hours ago
    Scott Kenan
    • Be thankful for your clean colon, and if you don't mind -- please credit me in your "comedy charity." What do you do with all the money you raise??? Where can I get your MANDATORY Financial Filings??? Or is THAT a joke too???

  • 5 hours ago
    Joe Mayo
    • You asked for it. The old Mayo would have come to NC to fuck you up but I am gonna sue you for harrassment instead. I have all your derogatory messages on file. Keep sending me things. It will only make my case stronger

  • a few seconds ago
    Scott Kenan
    • Be happy to!!!

      But please send to my attorney with whom I founded the first Gay Rights group at Denison University in 1972. He'll be filing my lawsuits against those who harass me for being gay and Wilmington Police, North Carolina Courts, etc.. Check the comment threads between us carefully, and you will see YOU started each difficulty with HATE speech, unlike Chris Harrje who really IS a lot of fun.

      You are not rich, so I'm more interested in your serving jail time than in getting money. NC and Wilmington I hope to relieve of AT LEAST $100,000,000.00.

      Now, quite frankly, Dean is looking over the details of my situation and might recommend me to a lawyer closer to Wilmington. My friends who knew or love Tennessee Williams' work are pressing me to use Gloria Allred. In the MEANTIME, Dean is happy to gather materials which if he doesn't represent me, he'll pass on to the attorney who does. You can call him today at the number listed here if you do not believe me: http://www.deweyleboeuf.com/en/People/H/DeanHansell .

      Dean was the Police Commissioner of Los Angeles for four years and recently was lead attorney winning a HUGE case for the family of Michael Jackson: See: http://newshopper.sulekha.com/dean-hansell-burt-levitch_photo_920753.htm and

      All best,
      Scott

    • www.deweyleboeuf.com
      Dean Hansell is an accomplished and successful business, environmental and energy, insurance/ reinsurance and insolvency trial and appellate lawyer. Dean Hansell's practice emphasizes class actions, complex business litigation, government enforcement actions, insurance/reinsurance and insolvency mat...

Joe is typing ...
(But Joe STOPPED typing when he read my response. LOL!!!)
Scott

>>> Joe Mayo and "best friend" preparing to cruise to a place with COMPLETE PRIVACY (before he turned ugly and gave up on loving men. Joe is on the left:

.

No comments: