Sunday, April 15, 2012

EXPOSED!!! My Financial Backer Is Actually JOHN UECKER (or Howdy Doody)!!!


John Uecker -- who NEVER served as Tennessee Williams' literary assistant (but DID serve as his occasional bed-mate), actually served James Purdy (pictured above), the cult author whose dark fiction anticipated DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES and David Lynch

Today, the Family of James Purdy is SUING John Uecker to PREVENT him from inheriting Purdy's entire estate due to "certain improprieties" (at least Uecker told me this a while back).


>>> EMAIL TO MY FINANCIAL BACKER:

My Dearest Mr. Doody,

Sometimes you "tickle me pink" by your misunderstandings -- or conclusions drawn on incomplete knowledge, a situation MIGHTILY aggravated by your refusal to discuss anything by phone. Let me address some of these here points.

1. Burning desire and acting irresponsibly in things are two different things. Witness my sex life and the fact that I just completed research that will allow me to buy a BETTER car audio system than I found in ONE location locally yesterday and at a lower price, SECURE installation (can't be ripped out and thieves know that before breaking in -- my last car had the same features and when thieves DID break into it, they did NOT steal the after-market radio because IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE. (There was evidence they attempted and failed.)

A private local company can install a FAR LESS expensive Best Buy radio with their FAR BETTER SPEAKERS -- and disengage the built in OnStar satellite tracking and car phone (used by government and criminals to track car even if not activated) ABSOLUTELY, which Best Buy's installer just explained he would be FIRED if he in anyway caused those tracking systems to be disconnected. He also ADMITTED his company is TOTALLY in bed with Republicans.

So now I can buy the radio at Best Buy and have all installed at the other place with OnStar and built in car phone DISCONNECTED, and get MUCH better speakers included for a lower price of about $150.00 less, or $625.00+/-.

>>> CORRECTION: The private estimate was $900 total, not $800, and using more specific numbers, the lower price is actually $719.00, still an $81 savings for a better system.

Only problem is I have to explain it all and get B.M. to understand and cut TWO checks.

2. Red Flag at B.M.? There is NO PEACE in the world if Scott is unhappy -- AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE (for this bottom).

3. I lived in Wilmington for over a year, already, with all this schtuff. Of course I know what I'm talking about!!!

4. NECESSARY peripherals for my computer, bought for HIGH Q and SALE PRICES!!!!

5. Did you forget that although I'll add hotel nights to me petition for funds for traveling (should Jennifer Harjo and Assistant D.A. Alex Nicely come to agreement). I slept in my car in safe places all the way down to Mexico two years ago. Had you a REASON to think I didn't plan to do the same NEXT TIME I TRAVEL??? HUH???

6. I dis-invested emotionally from the so-called "REDACTED" -- a name made up to pluck my heart/culture strings -- DAYS AGO -- and even wrote you as much two days after I did it. Don't you read my emails??? I posture for my own purposes in other emails I copy you on or blog posts TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS. Still, I'm playing along like a cat batting a mouse until the truth of the matter comes out -- which is HIGHLY unlikely to include our coupling.

What's wrong with you, anyway. I thought my smoke-screened stuff wouldn't fool YOU at all by now. Maybe you need to see a Sci-Fi-Chologist. LOL!!! and Ha-Ha too!!! (tee-hee). Get some Valium. No???

7. When the Control Board DOES explode, I, you, and "countless others" will FINALLY be FREE. That said, for the moment I'd prefer a penile explosion with a mutual-enjoyer, but I'm a little too cautious right now to there dabble . . .

Your Pal and fencing-mate,
Scott



On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Howdy Doody wrote:





So your next burning desires are to buy audio systems and a tv? Ordering online where satisfactory merchandise and prompt delivery are debatable?

While a car can qualify as a necessity, such luxury indulgences should raise a red flag at BM.

I'll trust that you are experienced with compatibility issues of HD and analog radio standards in Wilmington .

This disposition for spending immediately follows your enthusiastic purchase of accessories for your computer.

Wow, your car will be a thieves' gift shop !

Your travel venture will surely encounter unanticipated emergencies requiring financial reserves that cannot be dismissed by a willingness to live off ramen noodles. 

And then there's your temptation to further ruin your future by getting involved with the Mysterious & Needy Spaniard. 

Do stop pushing the fucking buttons or this control board may explode !  


.

No comments: