Sunday, April 15, 2012

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I EXPLAIN THIS???



>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH JAMES MARCUS:

Hi Jimmy,

First, thank you for writing like an educated and civilized person -- if you knew how I've been treated in Wilmington, you'd know that although I believe MOST people here share those values with you, it is RARE among those who write me or call me "FAGGOT" -- or worse -- as I walk down Wilmington's streets. Yesterday, a group of three young white males (mid-twenties) EVEN SMEARED CAKE WITH ICING IN MY HAIR IN FRONT OF THE THRONGS ON FRONT STREET at the Azalea Festival as I was talking with a concessionaire. Several witnesses tried to chase them down, but they escaped.

I appreciate that in saying I "probably have a lot of good stuff to say," you admit not reading my blog or the emails -- or not reading enough of either to make your own judgement. There-in lies the crux of the problem here, and I'm not just picking on you.

The problem is that the Citizens of Wilmington not only elected Ben David, Judge Criner, Judge Noecker, and Sen. Goolsby -- and directly or indirectly hired Police Chief Evangelous, but have SUPPORTED their running or protecting the LARGEST HEROIN AND COCAINE IMPORTATION OPERATION IN AMERICA, by REFUSING to stand up to them or at least publish the evidence and information against them in the print, broadcast, or electronic media in Wilmington.

As you must know from the titles to the emails -- WHICH YOU CANNOT HELP BUT READ -- my lawyer friend in Los Angeles has gotten his friend Gloria Allred quite initerested in handling my lawsuits against the City of Wilmington, Police Department, and State of North Carolina, with settlements expected in the hundreds of millions of dollars for GROSS VIOLATIONS of my Civil Rights, and I am expecting to have a contract with her soon.

Here are my reasons: I've been advised not to delete any recipients so that NONE can claim I did not WARN them what they have been sometimes even JOYFULLY SUPPORTING (usually for disguised RACIST REASONS, without regard to the fact that THEY BY THAT SUPPORT are responsible for the drug-addiction of our friends, neighbors, and saddest of all, OUR CHILDREN.

I want to RUB THIS IN THE FACE OF WILMINGTONIANS when I win and take all the money out of the state to spend elsewhere -- and hopefully FORCE you to raise tax rates to regain government solvency.

Also, the voters of Germany -- once faced with the Nazis' crimes -- claimed they'd had NO IDEA and were INNOCENT. although (like the Republican Party here), the Nazi Party ALSO suppressed the votes of those they expected would not vote for them -- THEY STILL WERE ELECTED -- and NO ONE stood up to them.

I do.

Where, James Marcus, do YOU stand???

Anyway, once the citizens are fully informed of the crimes that come out due to my cases being proven, I want to be sure to give the angry citizenry these email lists which are PRIMARILY the top donators to the Republican Party in New Hanover County and Bill Saffo's top donors from his last mayoral campaign. THESE PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO PAID GOOD MONEY TO CAUSE THIS TO HAPPEN -- or if they actually did NOT, they DID care enough to elect BETTER candidates (like Saffo -- far as i can tell), but REFUSED to SPEAK OUT PUBLICLY about the crimes or cause the criminals to be thrown out of office and charged.

In France, whores who'd slept with Nazi soldiers had their heads publicly shaved after the Nazis were defeated. I hope worse happens here, but I will not involve myself in "Citizens' Retributions".

And DON'T tell me the term "Nazi" is too strong to associate with these people or the Republican Party who gets the great bulk of the drug profits. My own parents, William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (first identified to me in 1990 by Fay Gold and other key Jews in Atlanta) are the top Nazis in the US. Mom is Dick Cheney's hidden boss and reports only to the Pope.

When they lived on Villas Place East off Pine Grove Road through the 1980s and 90s, they were instrumental in setting up this drug operation. Earlier, my mother got several of her personal friends jobs as Fox News commentators -- which they still are.

I hope this answers your questions.

Remember: IF MY CLAIMS WERE NOT TRUE -- I COULD BE SUCCESSFULLY PROSECUTED FOR LIBEL, yet while I've been THREATENED with that by MANY, none bring that charge against me.

I think this is the BEST not-in-court PROOF of my allegations, don't you???

My lawyers think so, but THIS is not LEGAL PROOF. I have the HARD evidence to present in Law Courts as well -- which is why we expect a HIGH SETTLEMENT without going to trial.

Thank you if you read this!!!

Scott David Kenan
Your servant in Christ (Buddha, Allah, etc.)


On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 7:56 PM, Jimmy Marcus wrote:

Scott,
You are clearly a smart guy and probably have a lot of good stuff to say.

You have a blog and whoever wishes to read can do so.

But I know that many people have asked you nicely to be removed from your email list.

Why do you refuse to do so?

There can be no benefit to you or to the total strangers you are emailing.

Can you help me understand why you insist on emailing people who have asked you to stop?

Sincerely
Annoyed


Same goes for us "FAGS".

.

No comments: