Friday, April 6, 2012

No Body on THIS CROSS!!!


I thought this was an awfully nice Good Friday sentiment -- regardless one's religious feelings, theology, etc. No idea who RhOnDa is (although she styles it like a hip-hopper) -- but I thank her!!!

>>> A CHUCKLE!!!:

(I'm using Firefox now, so some formatting things work differently -- and hopefully BETTER!!!)


This morning I spoke to Bob, the owner of this here hotel, and he said that Joe, the skinny white kid with the hot, black, Sex-Bot car, had called in SICK today, which TOTALLY cracked me up!!! I countered that he'd probably de-Meth-ed sufficiently to be able to sit down long enough to READ THIS HERE BLOG, and what I'd posted about him SCARED HIM OFF -- at least until Ben David comes up with some NEW strategy that somehow saves his face, ass, or what-have-you!!!

Bob cracked up -- while pretending not to hear quite ALL of that. He (a Krishna-Consciousness kinda guy -- a bona fide India-Indian of about my age, but only half my stature) suggested we say a PRAYER for Joe's quick RETURN TO HEALTH -- and we did (I think)!

Next thing I knew, I was walking down the street and saw a drug-besotted youth slam into the back of a car (following too close and paying no attention), which slammed THAT car into the one in front of it (they were all stopping one-way-or-another for a yellowed light).

I went over to give contact info to the front and middle drivers that if they needed a witness, I would "testify" -- or whatever. In the process of exchanging info, turned out the front guy was a big-wig at UNCW and knew ALL ABOUT my family and the businesses controlled by the Kenan Charitable Trusts.

He just LOVED my politics and intends to share my blog widely at the school. HA!!! (And OF COURSE he knew all those politicians and such that I accuse of controlling cocaine and heroin ACTUALLY DO SO -- and ESPECIALLY the corruption of Judges Noecker and Criner (OK, he actually knew about Ben and Jon David and Sen. Goolsby's and the REPUBLICAN PARTY's involvement -- but knowing about the Wilmington Race Riot of 1898 -- was NOT surprised about what I had to say about Pastor Ernie Thompson and Rev. Jim Holderness at First Presbyterian)!!!

(He'd never heard of me or my blog before.)

>>> Jersey (Resurrection Bird) and James (Dickey Bird) just showed up unannounced at my door 2/3 toasted and expecting to stay here and party all night. I told them to get their own room and NO I would NOT contribute to the alcohol fund -- but I COULD party with them in their room for a couple of hours -- so I'd better go and get this off.

Later, they returned and after Jersey said he was actually a DEEP PAWN of Ben David (like I didn't KNOW this for some time???), they having been forced to buy their own suitcase of beer and spring for a room as well WITHOUT HELP FROM MOI!!!, said they needed about ten minutes to "relax and get over new headaches" they had suddenly acquired, before I go down to join them -- "No hurry".

HA!!!

The below, I had already pasted in from an email.

* * *


1. I spoke with Bank of America security supervisor, and she had me download and install SUPER HIGH security software that works with Norton 360, that the bank gives free, but only to certain customers who are judged to have need of it -- which is funny since I'm hardly a TOP DEPOSITOR, but given the political situation and my family's ties to the bank, I got it free.

2. I then SECURED with it ALL sites that I have passwords on and only AFTER THAT changed ALL my passwords that I have thought of so far, but of course including BoA, PayPal, Gmail, blog, Facebook, Amazon, and SilverDaddies.

3. NOW, everything runs MUCH faster (meaning that outside "interference" seems to have STOPPED) -- PRAISE YESHUA!!!

4. She suggested (and I knew this already -- in fact before my computer I got from my sister died, I'd been using Firefox for some time, knowing it has higher marks for security) I did that and I LOVE it!!! It has features that are better than Internet Explorer, which I had forgotten about, and it is a much cleaner interface.

5. Of course I told her much about my political situation and how it inter-relates to BoA, and she asked me to send their security/legal people a nice report, which I must do by snail mail, so I decided it is time to buy a printer.

6. Convinced I had licked the security problem WITHOUT going to a "doctor" (time will tell) I found a GREAT Epson printer/scanner/copier that's new and has better features and resolution than the ones Best Buy also had up to $199.00 on sale for half-price intro at $49.00!!! So got it and some paper (and one each spare ink) AND a compact needs-no-external power back-up hard drive. Spent about $225.00 all together, but I NEED to get all together.

7. Tomorrow I am going to that doctor who is VERY close to this hotel to have him unlock the files on that CD from old computer so I can access the ORIGINAL WORD DOC of WOG, and begin preparing it FINALLY for print. Also, having a scanner -- I CAN SCAN THOSE PHOTOS, memorabilia, etc., for inclusion. YEE-HAW -- I feel like a FULL SERVICE, respectable PRO-FRICKIN'-FESSIONAL again!!!

.

No comments: