Sunday, April 8, 2012

LIVING WELL (the BEST revenge!!!)



Thank you for your very kind note -- and may I also tell you that I read some of your blog and Doctoral Dissertation as well. You TOO are a wonderful writer, and I must say you have a heart of gold and a profession which is the most important in the world -- a high school assistant principal in the school system that helped educate me!!!

Interestingly enough, I graduated in in 1969 from Whetstone High School in Columbus, Ohio. Is that anywhere near where you work? We lived on Larwell Dr. which is near Henderson Rd and Reed Rd, just above Upper Arlington. There, my mother, later identified as the TOP Nazi in the US by key Atlanta Jews in 1990 when I lived in Stone Mountain, GA, played duplicate bridge with Lou Holtz, then assistant football coach under Woody Hays and who lived across the street from us.

Later, my mother got him the head football coach job at Notre Dame, where she ALSO got her brother (whom she later cleverly killed by chemically causing him to contract diabetes due to double-strength Lithium, after she found out in his heart he was a homosexual -- and also because he allowed my cousin Jan to marry a Jew), the job of official dentist to the Fighting Irish!!!

During my mother's LONG career, messages were contained in the order of cards in the duplicate bridge boards. Mom eventually got Lou Holtz the job of commentator on Fox News, where he spews lies in support of the God-hating Republicans. In my blog you can read about how my mother is not only the TOP Nazi in the US, but Dick Cheney's boss. She reports only to the Pope. I am working with uncorrupted government officials to bring down the ENTIRE top leadership of the Republican Party, as they are -- with Fox News and the Black ops of the CIA -- in charge of the LARGEST illegal drug trafficking ring on the world, used to corrupt politics. See more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-reply-to-cnns-request-for-info.html and also here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/04/now-are-you-finally-getting-who-i-am.html . I will post this email as well, protecting your identity.

Know that I am fine and am SUDDENLY in love with a Spanish man whom I will soon meet. For the first time -- just today on Easter -- the two of us spoke several times by phone, unable to resist that which God has ordained.

Someone else who graduated from Whetstone who also went to Denison University (but she was a year younger -- and remains a friend of mine) can be seen here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/one-big-table-i-couldnt-have-said-it.html .

I thank you for the PERFECT letter which confirms the worthwhile nature of my memoir project. I will soon have it out in paper as well as convert my blog into a book or books. If you wouldn't mind, could you post an HONEST review of my book on Amazon??? http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ .

Many people reported to me over the last nine months that Amazon did NOT allow them to post reviews of it, but Amazon has stopped suppressing it in conjunction with the Republican Party (or maybe it was the Fox News hackers who suppressed it), but I was cheered to hear that Amazon recommended it to you, meaning things ARE in fact getting better for Liberty and the US Constitution, which my Kenan Family has ALWAYS proudly supported.

Walk with God and know you DO inspire those lives you seek to prepare for a Life of Love, Joy, and Peace.

All best,

Scott

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Dusky wrote:


Hi Scott,

I wanted to send you a quick note and say thanks for writing, Walking on Glass. I stumbled across the title, via a recommendation from Amazon, yesterday morning and finished the book at 11:00 last night. I was called away to a dinner party in the early evening, however, I went dressed in the worst attitude I could find because I wanted to get back home and finish reading!

I was hooked from the start, but you had me at hello when you wrote about the hotel scurrying to find Tennessee a manual typewriter. I tend to get caught up in the small stuff and as I was reading I started to wonder how he worked [typed] while staying in hotels. You mentioned him carrying his stuffed tweed briefcase, but I found it hard to believe he would travel with a typewriter. Considering you had the job of being the "luggage bitch" that was probably a good thing. While reading, I had all but resigned myself to think that I would never have an answer to that simple question. And then, you wrote about the trip to Washington D.C. and the employee running home to secure a manual typewriter. Thank you...thank you...thank you! Although some, maybe most, like to read page after page about the works of a person I want to read about the day to day life. That is what I can relate to and how I form an understanding of the person. As George Colman once said, "Praise the bridge that carried you over." You, my friend, did just that for those of us who wanted to know THE Tennessee Williams.

Have you ever considered giving a tour in Key West? I'd be there in a heartbeat.

All my best,

Dusky

P.S. For what's it worth, you should have taken Skye up on his offer. :-)

.

No comments: