Thursday, April 5, 2012

NEW Form of METH introduced by Ben David and Chief Evangelous to Wilmington!!!



>>> EMAIL TO/FROM A FRIEND:

Thanks FRIEND, for your good points, but here is how I see it:

The METH couple who dealt METH and HEROIN out of room 229 at the Travelodge on Market Street in Wilmington, NC (Travis Eps and Amber Kerry of Louisiana -- before establishing a METH lab here in Wilmington) may well have used assumed names -- THEY USED MINE WHEN THEY TRIED TO FRAME ME FOR BEN DAVID AND POLICE CHIEF RALPH EVANGELOUS -- they even knew Ralph smokes crack regularly).


PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NEW FORM OF METH THAT HAS CAUGHT ON ALREADY LIKE WILDFIRE IN LOUISIANA THAT BEN DAVID AND CHIEF EVANGELOUS HAVE SPONSORED "TRAVIS EPS" AND "AMBER KELLY" TO MANUFACTURE LOCALLY INCLUDES LITHIUM (not the medical drug -- Li2 CO3 -- but LITHIUM HARVESTED FROM CAR BATTERIES, MAKING IT MORE ADDICTIVE AND PLEASURABLE. BEN DAVID AND HIS REPUBLICAN PARTY AND PRESBYTERIAN ALLIES EXPECT TO MAKE FAR HIGHER PROFITS FROM SELLING IT TO THE CHILDREN AND ADULTS OF WILMINGTON!!!


Although some UN-CORRUPTED Wilmington Police were FORCED by Judge Jeffrey Noecker to RIP ME FROM MY BED two nights ago to arrest me only a COUPLE of HOURS after my alleged VIOLATION OF RESTRAINING ORDER by publishing simply the name of my PLAINTIFF -- something ALREADY IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN (and hence a SERIOUS VIOLATION of my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS --Judge Noecker even having the GALL to call my blog a "social blog"-- as if it were a dance invitation or I reported on the LOCAL COTILLION!!!, "EPS" and "KERRY" KNEW they were protected not only by District Attorney Ben David and Police Chief Ralph Evangelous -- as well as the CORRUPTED NORTH CAROLINA JUDICIAL SYSTEM which now PROTECTS AS A SYSTEM the drug trafficking with now RAVAGES the state, protected by "Christian" ministers like ERNIE THOMPSON and JIM HOLDERNESS of First Presbyterian here in town.

SHOCKING THE HATE AND GREED AND RACISM OF WHITE CHRISTIANS IN WILMINGTON -- just like when the black sheep of the Kenan Family, William R. Kenan SENIOR with the then Pastor of First Presbyterian CAUSED the Wilmington Race Riot of 1898, the ONLY overturning of a municipal government by VIOLENCE in UNITED STATES HISTORY -- Which led DIRECTLY to the JIM CROW LAWS passed across the South.

As I've said before, I have the unpleasant task (which I take on by "Call from God" happily) of making KENAN FAMILY AMENDS to all the NOT LILY WHITE people of America -- and I'm doing a fine job so far!!! This was the MOST SHAMEFUL SINGLE INCIDENT in our Beloved Country's history -- and rests SQUARELY on the shoulders of FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH (and I HOPE not the Presbyterian Church in general, but they HAVE NOT initiated an investigation to Ernie Thompson's current activities that I'm aware of, so I CONDEMN the WHOLE DENOMINATION as well.

Because only -- NEW TO WILMINGTON and NOT YET CORRUPTED -- Agent Jeff Grant of the DEA (of all the Federal Agents I've contacted in town) took my evidence SERIOUSLY (remember -- Frank and the rest of the FBI Office in Wilmington blew me off -- but then they ALREADY KNEW Jackie Onassis had told me how J. Edgar hoover had MURDERED JFK, RFK, and MLK Jr. -- so they naturally wanted to protect themselves.

That said, loyal Federal Employees at the Nixon Federal Court Building got my info out to TOP Federal Authorities who ALSO were not corrupted in distant places. My blog is REQUIRED READING by local employees of my family's bank, Bank of America -- as well as their TOP LEGAL COUNCIL in Charlotte!!! (and the Kenan Institute for Ethics, etc.) This is why I recently claimed BoA (being a giant bank -- and like it or not they have POWER!!! And BELIEVE it or not, BoA is a GOOD bank, despite its past errors it REFORMED ITSELF BEFORE the Government forced it to -- leading Warren Buffett to invest BILLIONS in it late this past Fall. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/03/prediction-bank-of-america-will-do-what.html .

Anyway, there is NO ONE in Wilmington I would trust with my computer, but after PURGING IT with Norton's special tool I am not too worried that I'll be HACKED as bad as previously. BUT the Fox News Hackers (a scandal that is CONTINUING to grow in England, but will PROVE to be MUCH BIGGER here in the States when it "jumps the pond") continue to successfully hack and read/listen to all electronic communication of mine. Since i have nothing to hide, I don't really care and cannot worry since I continue to WIN every battle while loosing occasional skirmishes.

FYI: Dean Hansell, my POWERFUL attorney friend in Los Angeles is reviewing my info and will soon let me know if his firm will take on my case -- or (as suggested by several Friends of Tennessee Williams) I need to contact Gloria Allred. I doubt I'll hear before the end of the weekend, since I told him I'm safe enough just because I SQUEAL so good. HA!!!

There are NO PROBLEMS with the security of my Bank of America account (or all my allies in the bank itself). It is PayPal that has PROVEN itself to ILLEGALLY have attempted to WITHHOLD MY FUNDS FROM ME. I'm more than a little surprised you did not RANT against THEM!!! But the, as you said, you have recently had the FLU, the same thing that caused my cousin Judy Russ Whitney to "forget" that we had opened an joint account -- but she got OVER her brain-fart -- and I trust you will too.

I've had no further problems with my phone -- so I'll wait and see, and MIGHT take you up on that idea. You DO surprise me with your ASTUTE COMMENTS that i don't immediately value, sometimes -- more times than I care to remember, actually. HA!!!

Since I've ALREADY been CRUCIFIED in the Courts and at the hands of Local Politicians and Law Enforcement (not all of them), I trust GOOD FRIDAY will be an enjoyable day. THANK GOD I AIN'T JESUS. HA!!!

That's all for tonight!!!

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:34 PM, A FRIEND wrote:

I doubt that the meth couple used their real names, or were basically interested in advancing their meth deal. Rather, you were their doped-up mark to contribute his phone and computer for implanting of spyware or other incursions. Indeed, you don't even know what the superfast keyboarder did to your computer. This comes at a critical time when SS is beginning to deposit monthly payments and lump payments into your SS-receiver account. You have high hopes of purchasing a car, how miserable to see it all come to nothing. I recommend:

1. Take your computer to a professional for a complete purge.

2. Find out if your phone has been compromised in a way that contributes to your computer's vulnerability. It may be best to get a new phone and number.

3. Since money must reside somewhere, perhaps it's best to hold it in your SS-receiver account or your Paypal account, rather than push excessive chunks into your BoA account, which may be most vulnerable to intrusion.


Ernie Thompson, Pastor of First Presbyterian Church, Wilmington, NC is LILY WHITE!!!

(And he keeps his congregation THAT WAY.)

.

.

No comments: