Wednesday, April 18, 2012

NEXT, on the menu . . .


"I gave my beauty and my youth to men. I am going to give my wisdom and experience to animals." Brigitte Bardot

 >>> HAVING EMOTIONALLY EXHAUSTED MYSELF in the CLIMAX of firing my DAMN TRAITOR former counsel, I am taking a break -- alas -- even from men.
Just don't expect it to last too long, although I might not even bother blogging for a couple of days. AND, I sure hope I added the right Eddie to my list . . .
 

Francine Fishpaw who was murdered in July 2010 by Fernando Merino at the ranch in Mezcales, Mexico belonging to his God-father, Hector-the-Engineer of the CIA.



I BLAME EVERY REPUBLICAN IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FOR DELIBERATELY (OR NOT) SUPPORTING THE BUSH/CHENEY/GINGRICH/FOX NEWS/CATHOLIC & EPISCOPAL CHURCH/BIN LADEN/SAUDI ROYALS, WHO PROFIT FROM NARCO-TRAFFICKING OPERATIONS (BOTH LEGAL AND NOT), WAR-MACHINE INDUSTRIES & PRIVATIZED PRISONS (the later are MOSTLY owned by Dick Cheney & Family)



>>> WHEN I RETURN, I will have to prove NOTHING to anyone anymore. You will ALL have to prove your worthiness to enter THE AGE OF THE ARTIST to My Father (who are ALREADY in "Heaven") -- and NO, DAMN IT, I am NOT JESUS (although he said to tell you to stop yer damn belly-aching and HEAL YOUR DAMN SELVES, ALREADY!!!)




.

No comments: