Thursday, April 5, 2012

Now That I Have PROVEN My EVERY Point . . .


Louise Shackleton, Wilmington's ULTRA-CREEP, SELF-described "Seduction Photographer" who had the NERVE (using the pseudonym "Lou FCD") to disrespect me in a comment he posted on THIS BLOG a couple of days ago. See for his comment at bottom of this post: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/04/more-specifics-on-corrupted.html , and Louise's website which is worth a read to see what type "self-righteous heterosexual" thinks I should be DRUGGED. LOL!!!: http://loufcd.daportfolio.com/about/ .

FYI: The OTHER comment there was by a person who MADE UP AN IDENTITY just to post that ONE comment, and has since then cowardly deleted his profile. LOL!!!


>>> THIS MORNING'S OBSERVATIONS:

1. (continuing the title) . . . it is FINALLY TIME to contact and get the services of a TOP TIER Civil Rights Attorney to press my CHARGES of EXTREME VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS by City of Wilmington, Wilmington Police Department, and the north Carolina Court System-- and OBVIOUSLY, it must be an attorney from another state.

I will first consult with my college friend Dean Hansell (former Police Commissioner of Los Angeles and who was LEAD ATTORNEY recently in winning a case for the Family of Michael Jackson), he's also currently a Trustee of our alma mater, Denison University in Ohio, where Dean and I formed DU's first Gay Rights Group in 1972. See: http://www.deweyleboeuf.com/en/People/H/DeanHansell .

I might try Gloria Allred ( http://www.gloriaallred.com/CM/Custom/Contact.asp ), if Dean's firm is too busy, but for a few months I've been keeping Dean apprised of goings on in Wilmington -- so I'll just have to see.

>>> IF ANYTHING UNTOWARD HAPPENS TO ME IN THE MEANTIME -- OR IF YOU HAVE PERTINENT EVIDENCE YOU PREFER TO SHARE ONLY WITH MY ATTORNEY, Dean's phone number is on the website and you can call him even if I have not yet confirmed which law firm will rep me.

>>> Jennifer Harjo will continue to represent me in the cases in which I'm a DEFENDANT.

2. If you haven't done so, you might want to re-read my post from last night which I corrected for typos this morning and clarified: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/04/back-in-jail-last-night-now-out-thank.html.

3. UPDATE ON MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY AND MY RELATIONSHIP TO THEM: My sister Jane and I are TOTALLY COOL WITH EACH OTHER. Ditto for my Dad, who, having FLIPPED some months ago (but not when my mother can hear him speaking with me by phone), now ENCOURAGES me and says he's PROUD of me for my fight. My brother Mike is waking up and sorting out the confusion of a lifetime of being what I'd call "under the spell of my mother's hypnosis." Younger sister Julie still does not answer my calls or return them. When I spoke last night to tell my mother I had gotten out of jail AGAIN, she feigned relief and then launched into yet ANOTHER attempt to convince me I need to be HEAVILY MEDICATED. I blessed her out until she finally hung up.

4. FYI: You probably have noticed the "feel-good" PR ads for the German company BASF about "better living through chemistry -- including how you can FEEL better through tough things with the help of ingested CHEMICALS. Anyone with an EDUCATION knows that BASF is actually the name the German company FARBEN (in English, literally "COLORS" took after WWII. During the war, they got big and RICH manufacturing Zyklon B, used to EXTERMINATE JEWS (homosexuals, and others) in Nazi death camps. They want you to be feel-gooded into their current campaign to solve all your problems with a pill -- instead of TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS, like REAL Republicans have always advocated.

We ALL know where THAT can lead!!! (no LOL!!!)

5. Because of concerns about tampering with evidence -- and in the belief that since I've ALREADY been charged with a crime for posting the plaintiff's name (a matter of public record) on this blog, so even REPUBLICAN NARCO-TRAFFICKERS cannot ht me TWICE for the same incident, I am NOT removing that name from this blog until I have gotten advice about it from my attorney.

Ms. Harjo's voicemail says she will be out of town until Monday, so I'm not sure I will hear from her until we are AGAIN in Superior Court on a separate matter Monday. If ANY lawyer licensed in the State of North Carolina knows of reason(s) I might be foolish in this, please contact me via email so I can call you for your kind advice.

The alleged violation of the inappropriate Restraining Order is halfway down this post: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/04/collecting-my-rewards-quickly-now.html . Also of interest is that if I SCANNED the arrest warrant and posted it (ANOTHER document in the Public Domain), according to Judge Jeffery Noecker's LOGIC and READING OF THE LAW, I would AGAIN by subject to arrest -- and probably ONCE AGAIN within two - three hours, rather than the usual three days it normally takes to work through the system.

I'm just too DANGEROUS to the SAFETY of Wilmington Residents, I suppose!!! Can't wait for him to defend himself in my Civil Rights Cases. HA!!!

6. I think that's enough for this morning. I'm trying to RELAX a little today . . .

Scott



New Hanover District Court Judge Jeffrey Evan Noecker is running UN-OPPOSED in this Fall's election. SOMEONE needs to jump into the race and I can give them ALL THE DIRT!!! (Although I HOPE to have him DIS-BARRED before then.)

.

No comments: