Monday, April 9, 2012

OUTRAGE in the US Post Office!!!


Stainless Steel ring I bought from a she-Colombian crafts-person two days ago, and without thinking have been wearing it on my "wedding" finger since. Not believing in accidents, I might have an announcement of a felicitous nature soon -- possibly before the end of the day!!!


>>> THE SHOCKING NEWS!!!:

Minutes ago, I got a call from the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles to tell me that the post office had FORWARDED their mail of my new NC ID card to Mercy House Shelter, and from there it had been "returned to sender, no address known."

Now if it had been ADDRESSED to the Shelter on Red Cross Street -- or even to my older addresses on 8th Street or Oleander Drive, which still forward to the Shelter (readers will recall that the Post Office CANNOT forward mail sent to the shelter to my current address because the Shelter is classified as a Business, so against rules to forward to a residence) -- that would have been proper and LEGAL.

But what ACTUALLY happened was that it was mailed to my CORRECT NEW ADDRESS which is on NEITHER of those streets, but a computer label that would ONLY be generated if the address on the envelope had been to 8th Street or Oleander Drive was attached and it therefore ultimately DEAD ENDED at Mercy House Shelter, where they properly sent it back "forwarding address unknown."

>>> Astute long-time readers of this blog will remember that when I was in jail the first time (last spring for about six weeks after I was falsely accused of "Cyber-Stalking" by local attorney David Nash -- still pending in Superior Court, and let me say that I HAVE commented on that in this blog WITHOUT FURTHER INCARCERATIONS -- see this post for a recent VIOLATION OF MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS RESULTING IN ANOTHER JAILING LESS THAN A WEEK AGO: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/04/back-in-jail-last-night-now-out-thank.html -- and David being a GOOD lawyer, either understands that I KNOW he was lied to or leveraged by the Narco-traffickers whom HE had had no idea were selling drugs in his bar on the smoking deck and he DOES NOT SMOKE.

Now, picking up the attempt to complete the first part of that last sentence-ish thing: Whilst I was in jail that time, the Post Office returned to me a letter to Pastor Ernie Thompson at First Presbyterian Church asking for help with $350.00 required to post bail bond that ALL MEMBERS OF MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY HAD IN THEIR "CHRISTIAN WISDOM" (read: NAZI) absoLUTEly refused to help me with. This was LONG BEFORE Ernie Thompson PROVED to me and others that he is IMMORALLY and probably ILLEGALLY allowing District Attorney Ben David to hide his narco-trafficking behind the Presbyterian Church USA.

THAT letter was CORRECTLY addressed to the church at 215 South Third Steet, Wilmington, NC 28401 -- BUT it came back from the post office marked "ADDRESSEE UNKNOWN". I still possess that evidence.

These two CRIMES of tampering with my mail are PROOF that the Drug Corruption of Wilmington, NC HAS EVEN CORRUPTED THE UNITED STATES POST OFFICE!!! THAT is the power of this thing that CHOKES Wilmington and NO ONE BUT ME STANDS UP TO IT WITH COURAGE!!!

This is why once I've successfully sued Wilmington City Government, Wilmington Police Deapartment, and teh North Carolina State Court System for HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, using a HIGH PROFILE Civil Rights lawyer (still waiting to hear form my friend Dean Hansell -- probably his law firm or Gloria Allred's), I WILL NOT SPEND A PENNY OF IT IN NORTH CAROLINA!!!

>>> WHERE HAS THE MAYOR BEEN DURING THIS ABORTION OF JUSTICE??? City Council??? Prominent Citizens??? The STAR NEWS, whose many editors get emails of my EVERY blog post??? Where is ANYONE in Wilmington???

"It's not MY responsibility!!!" "That Ben David (Senator Goolsby, etc.) is so NICE, you must be MENTALLY ILL!!! TAKE SOME PROZAC, you stupid, giant, FAGGOT asshole!!!"

THAT is what the GOD-HATING, RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC "LEADERSHIP" of Wilmington, NC has been. I will not now further state my feelings about this.

I will file a complaint with the local Post Office (the DMV is sending the evidence to me -- sans the ID, which I no longer need, having applied for a Driver's License the day after I corrected the address on the ID). The FBI investigates all "mail-tampering" crimes, so I will ATTEMPT to contact Agent Frank in the local office and see if he will deal with me about this. He REFUSES STILL to discuss the OTHER crimes I've asked him to investigate. I WILL ADD THE FBI AS A DEFENDANT TO MY SUITS CONCERNING THE GROSS VIOLATIONS OF MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.

I will contact the Inspector General of the Post Office as well.

And now I'm going shopping before a court appearance in Room 403 at 2:00 PM this afternoon.

Scott D. Kenan
The Demon Spawn of Tennessee Williams
The Avenging Angel of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

.

No comments: