Monday, April 9, 2012

REPORTED!!! (To More Than These Two Authorities)


The FBI is MISSING in ACTIONLESSNESS in Wilmington, NC!!! Agent Frank -- are ya too DRUG-ADDLED to answer yer phone still???

>>> I HAVE CONTACTED THE US POSTAL INSPECTION SERVICE about what I blogged here earlier this morning. I HOPE that doesn't cause a drama over it as big as the above photo suggests!!! 

But my claim is NOW in progress, and they GOT about 15 minutes of me nut-shelling all my allegations that I usually list here as well as my difficulties with the Wilmington, NC FBI office, particularly Agent "Frank".

Then I called the local FBI office and the guy was so drugged or something that he TWICE tried to pronounce "EF - BEE - EYE" and could not so that I understood him. FINALLY, I asked if I had reached the FBI office in Wilmington and he answered (with correct enunciation), "Yes."

So I accused him of being drugged on the job and incompetent -- which DID catch his attention, especially once I mentioned my "Kenan" name (which I spelled as well).

I sure did not IMPROVE his day whatsoever, but continued by leaving a long detailed message for him to give the drug-money-corrupted Agent Frank.

Well, I bet he had to snort another line, pop another pill, or smoke another joint to calm down after we got off the phone.

HA!

Scott

.

No comments: