Friday, April 6, 2012

Screen Capture PROOF of Corruption of THIS BLOG This Morning!!!


CLICK on image to expand!!! (This shows only the beginning as I cannot screen-capture more than shows on the screen without scrolling.)


>>> AS I BROADCAST-EMAILED MY LIST OF MANY HUNDREDS already TODAY:

>>> WHEN I POSTED THIS IN THIS EMAIL, THESE TWO BLOG POSTS MOSTLY OVERLAPPED EACH OTHER -- WHICH SHOWED CLEARLY WHEN I HIT THE BLOG LINK BELOW AS WELL.

BUT AFTER SENDING THE EMAIL, THE TWO BLOG POSTS CAME BACK PROPERLY SEPARATED AS I HAD TRIED UNSUCCESSFULLY TO DO.

HOWEVER: When I just hit the link to the blog right below this, I STILL see the overlap.

>>> If YOU do not see this overlap when you hit this link, it is PROOF of the "TWO INTERNETS" as I've blogged about several times beginning with the games Alyson Books played with me. After they CANCELED publication of my book in January of 2010, I and my close friends saw the book's listing on Alyson's website disappear within a week, however, others -- including ME when I used a public Library computer or searched for the book within Alyson's site -- CONTINUED TO FIND IT LISTED WITH PRICE AND RELEASE DATE in HARD Cover Edition!!!

Well, I think Dean is getting ALL the PROOF he NEEDS (or other attorney -- I hope to hear soon).

Scott

* * *

>>> MORE NEWS!!!:

1. I had forgotten when I first reported my ARREST ON NEW UNCONSTITUTIONAL CHARGE here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/04/back-in-jail-last-night-now-out-thank.html , I forgot to report that IMMEDIATELY after being classified into Cell Block "S", that I was placed in ISOLATION (meaning I was NOT allowed to take meals or recreation with the other block-mates, but food was served to me through a hole in my cell door).

This is because Judge Jeffrey Noecker (who had ALREADY FAST-TRACKED my arrest from the usual three days to ONLY THREE HOURS and I was arrested after Midnight) had contacted CORRUPTED SHERIFF's DEPUTIES in the "DETENTION CENTER" and told them that I was a VIOLENT CRIMINAL AND GREAT DANGER NOT ONLY TO SOCIETY -- BUT TO THE JAIL AS WELL!!!

In other words, he wanted to make sure I could not tell anyone in jail the truth of what happened. LOL!!! I guess he was afraid of a riot happening there. The arresting cops were so friendly and polite they had let me smoke cigarettes and we joked for about 15 minutes before taking me to the police station -- and THERE, the officers spent 30 minutes trying (unsuccessfully) to figure out how they could let me go free and not be fired, themselves.

Here's a link to my latest "MUG SHOT" as published by the WIMINGTON STAR NEWS legally, but immorally: http://mugshots.starnewsonline.com/4215/kenan-scott-david-2 . What REPUBLICAN ASSHOLE decided that it is FAIR to publish pictures of EVERYONE Who has a WARRANT against them -- BEFORE they've had DUE PROCESS OF LAW???


>>> THIS IS INTIMIDATION, oF people who have NOT been convicted of their crimes, and WILMINGTON RACISTS ARE ADDICTED TO CHECKING THESE PHOTOS SO THEY CAN GOSSIP AND INTIMIDATE THE INNOCENT FURTHER!!!


This STAR NEWS practice is ABSOLUTE PROOF that they are part of the NAZI TAKE-OVER OF AMERICA, led, sadly, by my Swastika-Loving mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan now of Raleigh, who with my father, the blackmailed William Scott Kenan, lived on Villas Place East off Greenville Loop Road for the duration of the 1980s and 90s, and with the REPUBLICAN PARTY, my former employer Patrick Stansbury  (SEE: WWW.PENTAGON-USA.COM ), and HIS operatives, principally Mike Massicott and Lee Gosney and under the IMMEDIATE direction of GA Republican Congressman John Linder, set up Wilmington as the TOP ILLEGAL DRUG IMPORTATION PORT IN THIS COUNTRY!!!


2. New Hanover County "Detention Center" is NOTORIOUS for denying ALL inmates recreation time as allowed in nearly ALL OTHER JAILS IN THE COUNTRY. It is considered by OUTSIDERS to be a "GULAG" and highly CORRUPTED as a place, largely but not fully. for PERSECUTION of POLITICAL PRISONERS.

3. Sheriff Ed McMahon has the HIGHEST intentions, but is STUBBORNLY NAIVE and has NOT reformed his CORRUPTED JAIL as would have been expected -- although he has apologized to me in person for his force's corruption, and SEEMINGLY sincerely.


IF ED MCMAHON does NOT reform his force ASAP, I will see that HE TOO is charged as a TRAITOR TO THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION!!!


4. I have spoken with the owner/manager of this hotel, and with him decided that EVEN THOUGH DRUG TRASH on orders from BEN DAVID BANGED on my door last night at 3:00 AM, IMPERSONATING POLICE MAKING AN ARREST OF ME, I DID go right back to sleep and I AM a writer who LOVES GETTING A GOOD STORY!!!

Also, I considered that not having a car, I cannot drive outside the HEAVILY DRUG CORRUPTED areas of Wilmington for a safer place to live, so might as well stay here at a good rate -- and the WiFi is FINALLY back up and running.

Bob credited the two most previous nights' payments I'd made individually toward the much lower weekly rate and I remain here.

He being India-Indian and rather spiritual like me, agreed with me that I only need center myself in THIS THING WE CALL GOD, stand on the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION, and since I already am in contact with a TOP CIVIL RIGHTS LAWYER who was also a good college friend -- I should be JUST FINE!!!

We also discussed that his employee (the skinny "white" kid with the hot little black car whom the employees of the TWO fast food restaurants across the street SWEAR to me is a METH ADDICT and ALWAYS carries a CONCEALED WEAPON) had harassed me last night as well, although more mildly than the previous couple of days. He will NOT be fired at this time, but is being watched for his buying and selling of METH.

>>> Here's my latest MUG SHOT, SPIRITUAL VICTORY showing ALL OVER MY FACE!!!:


April 4, 2012 MUG SHOT as IMMORALLY published in the NAZI organ, THE WILMINGTON STAR NEWS.

.

No comments: