Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SCREWING the Feminine Aspect!!!


Penelope Williams starring in SIREN SEZ!!!

>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH THE LUSCIOUS MS. WILLIAMS:

Fuck you, bitch!!!

>>> ADDED 10:48 PM: Since writing the line above this one, I've been struggling to find words to explain myself better. I NEVER remove my warts from this blog. I honestly seek to learn from my experience of having contracted them -- and hope others might learn something too from my going through a process publicly. 

First, I must apologize to Penelope, who did NOT deserve such a RUDE attack (although a FEW at SLCA absolutely DO deserve a touch of comeuppance -- like Susan Zoller -- for reasons I'd rather not elaborate here), and a couple of other long-termers could stand an honest look in the mirror as well -- but not most, in my now-distant opinion. 

I apologize to David Ault as well, for an earlier insinuation. I know next to nothing about the man and trust he was hired free of the influence of the rather unprincipled Paul Gonyea. Without going into details, I'll simply say that it was a horror what Paul did in near COMPLETE opposition to Principle (as taught by J. Kennedy Shultz and still understood by me -- DESPITE my shocking-even-to-me flailing attacks which only NOW do I understand.

I'll also say that I'm heartened that so many associated with Paul have disappeared from Board and other roles as well. While I've known PLENTY of fine and principled heterosexuals, the ones frequently attracted by Paul were often as dishonest in "love" and other matters as Paul himself. And if you people left the overall far HIGHER general consciousness of Atlanta and saw what passes as a straight (and there really is no OUT gay dating scene here to speak of -- homophobia being RAMPANT and even VIOLENT) dating scene in Wilmington, NC, you might fall into ERROR like I did above, yourself!!! (This is NO excuse for me. I am ALWAYS fully responsible for my thoughts, words, and actions.)

And I am ALSO well aware that SLCA has for many, many years now been a PRIME civilizing force in Atlanta!!!

So I truly wish ALL there well, but would again caution against the creeping "accommodation" suggested by the name change to something so much more general sounding -- which suggests a less than strict regard for PRINCIPLE, and sounds like it allows all manner of "New-Agey" distraction from Truth and questionable organization-endorsed thought and activities.

Kennedy Schultz kept everything in his own mind and in the church simple and bare-boned, as he was FULLY aware of how how easy it is to let the emotional "feel-good" (female-aspect, NOT gender) become the leading (or seeking) impetus, rather than the rational mind seek Truth ONLY -- the resulting emotions of clear, rational thought and action properly being the undeniable BENEFIT of successful thinking and PROOF of success, but NOT the actual desired goal.

The result of Right Thinking IS pleasurable living -- but if pleasurable living becomes the goal, corruption creeps in.

I guess I just needed to remind myself.

Scott

>>> INTRODUCTORY COMMENTS: I added to an email of apology to leadership of the Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta (SLCA) last night:

I absolutely DO believe that in "un-evolved" sexual relationships -- whether gay or straight -- fear brings out the CONTROLLING and greedy nature associated with the feminine side which naturally desires security for her young (or potential young) in a woman who can't DEPEND on the help of an un-evolved man (she can barely understand anyway, since he thinks with his dowsing rod, and who is likely out sowing his wild oats of conquest behind her back). "Feminine Wiles" were thus invented (paint pots, dances of seduction, etc.)

The best part of the male homosexual relationship is that it is so EASY to understand how another man thinks, so you don't have to second-guess a creature so different in thought and emotional patterns that it's almost like your partner is a separate species. Being a three-legged creature myself, I don't pretend to be an authority on Lesbian relationships.


I'm speaking of the UN-EVOLVED (pre-Science-of-Mind-trained -- or similar) here, only. The Evolved are free to play the same games -- but for humor.


Scott


>>> FURTHER ADDITION that I added when I emailed my apology to my entire list:

 Because of the CONTINUING cat-calls of me as a FAGGOT, ASSHOLE, GOD-HATER, etc. on PUBLIC STREETS in Wilmington, NC in front of crowds ONLY by WHITE people who if asked by me ALWAYS say they are Christians and Republicans -- and even having a piece of cake smashed into the back of my head by young white men who had claimed to be Christian and Republicans while calling me a "GODDAM FAGGOT" in the midst of the crowds on Front Street Saturday at the Azalea Festival, I got more than a little out of sorts and unfairly attacked a young lady whom I've always known to be a fine person -- just because she's straight.

THIS emboldened HATE is the PRE-victory of the North Carolina Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment that the state votes on this May 8. I suppose if the amendment passes -- AND IF NORTH CAROLINA HAS A SELF-DEFENSE LAW ALLOWING MURDER IF AN EXCUSE CAN BE CONCOCTED LIKE IN FLORIDA --it will be OPEN SEASON on anyone perceived as Gay. As I admit, I TOO got crazy, but only used words.

You see, if someone like me who is 6' 11", 60 years old, white, connected to the wealthiest family in North Carolina -- as well as many known and successful people not only in the United States but in foreign countries -- and can win just about any argument using logic is treated like THIS in WILMINGTON -- what will become of those who are not as fortunate as I???

What responsibility does the PRESS in Wilmington bear???

What about the Leadership of the Wilmington churches who claim to follow Jesus (or others)???

How about the local politicians who rant on ALL the TIME about the need for JUSTICE in Wilmington and the State???

And the mostly FINE citizens who usually agree with me -- but sure as hell don't want anyone to find out about THAT???

* * *

Tennessee Williams' last play, written (mostly) while I was his assistant, and which many claim the character Mac is based on me -- just opened for its premier presentation in New York last night, and having FINALLY (just now), braved the reviews (I was unable to attend due to being in the throws of working not only with 60 MINUTES, THE KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS at Duke University, the UBER-hot and Godly (but unfortunately married and straight New Hanover County Sheriff Ed McMahon -- not to be confused with Johnnie's riDICulous sidekick for THE TONIGHT SHOW -- and an ALPHABET SOUP of recently reformed agencies of the United States Government -- to say nothing of soon bringing in Gloria Allred, an intimate of my college chum UBER-lawyer and gay rights activist (as well as Denison University trustee -- like the currently enslaved Sen. Richard Lugar of Indiana), the Sinatra Family (who are the second largest stockholders in the Kenan Family Charitable Trusts controlled Bank of America -- who actually now ADMIT to having put Jack Kennedy in power, although they've now gone straight and no longer are truly what could be called Mafia . . .

Where was I???

OH!!! We're screwing the feminine aspect of Society (need for security, wealth, ABSOLUTE NEED FOR CONTROL OF MEN, ESPECIALLY) represented FULLY by the Fox News/Nazi/Republican Party, and allowing the MASCULINE aspect of Society to take its GOD-MANDATED LEADERSHIP ROLE (as was so WELL explained by St. Paul in his epistles). Notice I said "aspect" not physical gender.

Anyway, having now read about six reviews, I am giddy at seeing that both the people embroiled in the political minefield that was the incubator of this production -- as well as all the reviewers -- have only proven they are what the Harry Potter books call MUGGLES, and that TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (perhaps a relative of your-in???) comes through LOUD AND CLEAR in the AGGREGATE of the reviews -- which is about all anyone could have expected, given that so many inhabiting human bodies are still mere humans and unable to process multidimensional reality (aka God's Truth).

That said, like so many of my own Kenan Family, Tennessee Williams was literally one of the gods come down from Mt. Olympus, and no mere human has right to pass judgement on him or his work -- although THANK GOD (Big Sweetie), humans DO make the effort to produce, direct, act in, digest, and comment on THE MAN'S plays.

To understand this through more-accessible-to-Muggles words, please watch the 2007 film THE NINES http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nines , which explains the differences between Sixes (animals), Sevens (humans), Eights (Koalas -- they control the weather), and Nines (Artists).

And to FURTHER illuminate the situation, as was predicted in ALL scripture, The Age of Humans would one day end (this is often called "The End of the World" but is no such thing at all -- only the end of human restriction on Artists, who have now taken over stewardship of Planet Earth).

I've explained this in GREAT DETAIL many places in my blog as well as what I have been told by chance strangers over many years going back to about 1978, concerning my own role in this transformation.

So if YOU are not cool with THAT, Missy, you can stick your "gratitude" up your twat and LIGHT IT!!!

All best to ALL!!!

Scott David Kenan
The Demon Spawn of Tennessee Williams
The Avenging Angel of Jackie Kennedy Onassis
"KENAN" (personified)

HA!!!


Honest Arrogance is ALWAYS preferable to False Modesty!!!

(Bottom line: I might-could actually BE a little nuts . . .)


On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Penelope Williams wrote:

" R E M O V E  MY NAME FROM YOUR EMAIL LISTSERVES"
In gratitude,
Penelope Williams

Director Of Music and Arts
Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta
2801 Buford Hwy. Suite T-30
Atlanta, Ga 30329

www.slca.com
www.penelopewilliams.com
Private Piano/Voice Instructor
Live Performance


Moi, starring as AZTEC WARRIOR!!!

.

No comments: