Tuesday, May 15, 2012

BEST Mexican Dish (so far -- and to the PERCEPTIVE, it is TWO)!!!



>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH MY BACKER:

Trust me that the subject is NOT bothersome, and that I will attend to it asap -- probably tomorrow (the one that DOES come). Actually, my sore is painful (but far away so I hardly notice that usually) and deep-ISH. But still, there for half a year now, so IMPORTANT to attend to but NOT AN ACTUAL EMERGENCY, which I will avoid it becoming by consulting a doctor as soon as I find one who is good and speaks English.

Unfortunately, my Christian Friend (whom I'd met here 18 months ago and who I had no idea has been having sexual fantasies about me since), just dropped by to give me a massage and a rather small breakfast. He had good jobs in the US while he legally lived there for many years, but it was his story of Kevin Costner's RABID DESIRE for him and the SHOCK to me that Kevin -- DEFYING my "trusted" RULE OF NOSES (for white guys) is ACTUALLY both Big and Thick, and that licking his balls is what gets him to shoot fast, although he also insists that his seed be eaten.

Due to my distraction by a first-"hand" story of one of my major Hollywood crushes, I forgot to ask him who is a good doctor, but I have his phone number and will call to find out.

CHEERS -- and thanks for your continuing concern!!!
Scott


On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:45 AM, MY BACKER wrote:


but do google
 
foot sole ulcer
 
or check Wikipedia etc.
 
One distraction is that animals have ulcers too.
 
For instance, I read about the subject at
 
 
You seem to have a shallow ulcer that doesn't pain you. Too, you have ankle swelling. I gather that flat sandal-style shoes can be a factor, especially the many styles worn by women.
 

.
 

No comments: