Saturday, May 26, 2012

Can't Keep GOD'S PEOPLE DOWN -- even in HATE-FILLED North Carolina!!!


Tom Fetzer, who as Chairman of the Republican Party in North Carolina led his party to the FIRST take-over of BOTH legislative houses since Reconstruction, celebrates that victory in 2010 with other top NC Republicans. 

Tom's victory was SHORT-LIVED.


>>> AND HERE IS WHY:

As everyone in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill "Triangle" who is gay knows WELL, Tom was a practicing homosexual BEFORE and THROUGH his time as Mayor of Raleigh -- and up until a few years ago, when he realized he needed to marry a woman, produce a child, and pretend to be straight -- ALL OF WHICH HE DID!!!

When I met Tom late last spring (with his demure, obedient wife and his toddler) at the DIXIE CAFE on Market Street in Wilmington where he fled AFTER being OUSTED BEFORE THE END OF HIS TENURE UNCEREMONIOUSLY by Tea Party Republicans who had only used him (a FAG) until he achieved THEIR goal, Tom BEGGED me to press for the EXTREME REFORMATION of the Republican Party in North Carolina.

At the time of our conversation, I was eating breakfast with a gay gentleman from Raleigh who "knew" Tom Fetzer -- if you see what I mean. Tom HAD to know that I too was gay.

Of SPECIAL INTEREST to me, was that Tom ALSO that day, paid HIGH TRIBUTE to FRANK HAWKINS KENAN, who had once been Tom's mentor. The late Mr. F.H. Kenan (of Durham) not only had co-run the Kenan Companies and Charitable Trusts with his brother James of Atlanta (now deceased as well and James had personally helped me in 1990 when I was in a situation of distress), but they together left the running of those companies after their deaths to Thomas S. Kenan III, Frank's son and a well-known (including to Frank and "Uncle Jimmy") gay man, and with whom I once "shared" a male lover. 

And then later, I have had MUCH contact with and help from Tom (nearly ALL of it indirect, as made clear various places in this blog, because I am too much a "street-wise" fighter for Liberty, and the wealthy Kenans CANNOT be in direct contact with me and so associated with my often "uncouth" methods.

Still, without Tom Kenan's help, I believe I would be dead now, so again, I thank him -- especially for sending 60 MINUTES  to Puerto Vallarta to interview me in 2010. I continue to stay incontact with 60 MINUTES, who tell me they CANNOT air my story before NATIONAL Republicans/Fox News/CIA lose more power.

I'm not sure this section hangs together as a proper writing piece, but I am going to wrap it up anyway with a few points:

1. Tom Fetzer came down with cancer, which he is battling well, last I heard. Some consider cancer to be a karmic thing for internal dishonesty. I have no opinion on that, but LIKED Tom Fetzer and BELIEVED he really wanted me to help FORCE the Republican Party in NC to reform to something more like what his mentor, Frank Hawkins Kenan (who received NC's first ever Humanitarian Award -- invented just because Frank's contribution to Education, the Arts, Ethics, and JUSTICE FOR ALL was so respected, SOMETHING had to be done to show appreciation) would approve of -- NOT the GOD-HATING, NARCO-TRAFFICKING-MONEY-CORRUPTED, RACIST ORGANIZATION that the Republican Party became after Frank died.

2. AT LEAST the biggest North Carolina company controlled by Kenan Family Charitable Trusts, Bank of America, PROMISED  to move their headquarters from Charlotte to New York City if the anti-Marriage Equality Amendment passed -- which it did. 

We will now see if this was REAL or empty rhetoric. I'd prefer that everyone wait a bit. Despite how Republicans with other corrupted people SEVERELY ABUSED MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS -- EVENTUALLY FORCING ME TO FLEE TO MEXICO WHERE I NOW LIVE IN EXILE (and MIGHT apply for political asylum), jailed me six times of eight false charges, committed me to mental hospitals TWICE on lies, and tried to kill me too many times to count (and Wilmington Police blamed ME when I complained of OTHERS pulling switch-blades on me and claiming they were going to slice me), I HATE to see the PEOPLE of North Carolina suffer (although voting in the Republicans, they brought it on themselves) -- but I also am confident that the US Supreme Court, DESPITE its current NINE Papist Jurists, will declare marriage equality under the Constitution within 12 - 18 months.

3. To bring all of this to a HEAD and settle things ONCE AND FOR ALL, I have decided I MUST find Civil Rights Lawyers or Organization willing to take on my charges against my adversaries -- something I've only threatened before without going further than contacting Gloria Allred, sho turned out NOT to be licensed in North Carolina.

Plenty of good lawyers are.

Stay tuned . . .

* * *


>>> VERBATIM FROM HERE: http://www.chapelboro.com/-Caravan-Against-Hate--Comes-to-Chapel-Hill-This-S/13240456 .



Chapel Hill Town Council Member Lee Storrow
Posted: Friday, 25 May 2012 4:59PM

"Caravan Against Hate" Comes to Chapel Hill This Saturday





CHAPEL HILL- The Carolina Caravan Against Hate will make a stop in Chapel Hill on Saturday en route to protest the controversial comments of North Carolina Pastor Charles Worley.

Worley recently gained national attention for a YouTube video of a sermon in which he called for gay and lesbian people to be corralled behind electric fences.

Chapel Hill Town Council Member Lee Storrow says those remarks have touched a nerve in Orange County.

“I know folks from across the political spectrum are concerned about these remarks, and really concerned that we haven’t heard some kind of apology or back pedaling from the Reverend,” says Storrow.

The pastor’s comments sparked a reaction from progressives across the state, including Deb Butler, who is running for a seat in the State Senate to represent New Hanover County.

Butler is launching a trek dubbed the Carolina Caravan Against Hate, which will depart Wilmington on Saturday morning and make several stops on the way to a protest Sunday morning in Newton, North Carolina.

Storrow says he’ll be on hand to meet the caravan when it stops in Chapel Hill, not just to protest the pastor’s rhetoric, but also to show support for Butler’s campaign.

“I think people are realizing that who we elect and who we send to Raleigh really matters, and that there are consequences to the choices we make on Election Day,” says Storrow. “Deb is an open lesbian, and the idea that we would have a candidate who represented that view point in the North Carolina General Assembly is incredibly important. There’s not a single out woman representing North Carolinians right now in the State House or the State Senate, and that’s a perspective that’s missing from the debate.”

Earlier this month, North Carolina voters approved Amendment One, a statewide ban on gay marriage and civil unions. In Orange County, however, public sentiment ran strongly in the other direction, with 80 percent of voters opposed to the measure.

Storrow, who is one of three openly gay elected officials in the area, says Orange County can be a model of inclusiveness for the rest of the state.

“One thing that we should be really proud of in Chapel Hill and Orange County is a long history of openly gay elected officials, and that really sets a tone for how we have discussion in the community, but it also sends message to other people across the state,” Storrow. “There are options and ways to live your life where you’re open and proud of that identity, and you’re going to fight for the rights that you care about to make sure gay and lesbian citizens aren’t persecuted.”

The Carolina Caravan Against Hate will stop at Falconbridge Shopping Center on Farrington Road in Chapel Hill from 11 to 11:30 a.m on Saturday. 
 

Mightn't Republican North Carolina State Senator THOM GOOLSBY of Wilmington be the NEXT Republican in NC to COME OUT??? Some claim he ALREADY HAS!!! (but not me)

.
 

No comments: