• Scott Kenan
    a few seconds ago
    Scott Kenan
    • Hi Stacey,

      I don't know if you have received my emails of blog posts, but I'm the WORST ENEMY of the Republican Party -- especially in Georgia, North Carolina, and Florida (I lived in Stone Mountain until corrupted cops and town officials tried to commit me to a mental hospital FIVE times in one month in 2010 -- right after Republicans bought the publisher of my memoir about Tennessee Williams (which had gotten RAVE reviews from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER and the top Williams scholars) and tanked ALL 30 books slated for publication by Alyson Books (the iconic gay publisher), just to kill mine.

      They PROMISED me I would NEVER be published, and in the process of tying to find out why, I discovered the TRUTH of how my mother blackmailed my homosexual (I, myself, am gay) father into marriage (Dad's lover was shot in the head and Dad given the choice of turning Catholic and marrying my mother, Ruth Anne Meyer, then of Cincinnati, or going to jail for a scandalous, homo lovers' murder. Dad acquiesced, and the record shows his lover died as a victim of "Russian Roulette Suicide. Really.

      WE grew up in the 1950s and 60s with swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings. Mom does NOT apologize for that now -- she attempts to justify it.

      I was SO EXCITED when I discovered you sit on the board of the Kenan Institute of Ethics at Duke!!! Although William R. Kenan SENIOR (with the then pastor of First Presbyterian Church in Wilmington, NC) FOMENTED the Wilmington Race Riot of 1898 -- the most heinous civil action in American history which flipped Wilmington from being 2/3 black and a Mecca for educated blacks to something rather horrid -- STILL -- and this brazen action IMMEDIATELY CAUSED ALL THE JIM CROW LAWS TO BE PASSED ACROSS THE SOUTH!!!, his descendants snagged 2/3 of Standard Oil and the Florida development fortune of Henry Flagler -- as well as control of Coca-Cola stock and much else (including a bank, which with other banks, the Kenan Family eventually created the modern Bank of America) from Frank Hawkins, who had put the Phoenix in Atlanta.

      Today, i am PROUD to be a Kenan and of the work of the various Kenan Family Charitable Trusts (under many other names as well). As you probably know, they are fueled by profits from the companies whose largest stock blocks are owned by various Kenan Trusts: Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Coca-Cola, Bank of America, Florida Power & Light, Kenan Advantage Group, etc.

      But I want you to know also that I am fulfilling a promise I made to Jackie Kennedy Onassis when she, Tennessee Williams and I met privately at Jean Stein and George Plimpton's party for TW in NYC, Jan. 11, 1982 -- that I would eventually get her and her first husband's revenge by felling the Republican Party, which with the CIA and FBI had murdered JFK, RFK, and MLK Jr.

      Jackie entrusted me to do it -- and my distant relative, Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill -- now in charge of the bulk of the Kenan Charities has been a HUGE help, sending 60 MINUTES to get my story here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (where THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA was filmed), where I just moved to AGAIN a month ago and am living in EXILE, and might seek political asylum -- although I hope not to have to do THAT!!!

      TSKIII and I dated the same guy in 1985, separately, and that is how I became acquainted with him. We are blood-connected in about 1700, although possibly more recently too as the Kenans have a thing for marrying cousins. LOL!!!

      60 MINUTES said they want to do three segments on my story eventually, but not until the Republicans are beat back more. I stay in intimate contact with them as well as with Harvard's top lawyers as i can PROVE how Republican operatives in conjuction with Sewanee and the Episcopal Church, TW's own lawyer, John Eastman (former brother-in-law of Paul McCartney), and Maria St. Just (TW "friend" who had snagged the SECOND largest fortune in England after committing her husband, Peter Grenfell -- owner of the Grenfell Bank, which she gained control of and which is NOW associated with JPMorganChase) MURDERED TW and then bribed several of the people I knew well (including one who confessed to several people) to perjure themselves and testify that TW was incompetent when he added the codicil to his will giving HARVARD, rather than Sewanee, jurisdiction over his rights -- decisions and disbursement of proceeds.

      Disgruntled Sewanee alum lawyers tell me that the Williams estate, valued at the time of TW's death in 1983 at about $10 million, is now worth nearly $1 billion -- so you can imagine why I have gotten resistance from Swanee!!!

      I apologize that this is somewhat disjointed, but what I have learned about the TRUTH of American Politics is HUGE, COMPLEX, and INTERCONNECTED. I will, soon, add some links to specific info in my blog that details things better.

      Please pass my heartiest THANKS and gratitude to some of my top American Heroes from whom I have drawn inspiration and strength, and whom I believe you probably know: Mr. John Lewis!!! Mr. Julian Bond (I PROUDLY served Mr. Bond and his family many Sunday dinners when I was manger of The Magic Pan at Cumberland Mall when I first moved to Atlanta in 1983)!!! and of course the ENTIRE King Family!!!

      And in a related matter, I can ALMOST prove that Atlanta radio host and FAKE Democratic strategist Tom Houck (who was Dr. King's white-boy driver for two years) is the person who set up Dr. King to be assassinated by J. Edgar Hoover's boys. As is common knowlege now (and after documents were released under the Freedom of Information Act several years ago), it was revealed that Jeanne Dixon was NEVER a psychic, but hid behind her puff astrology column and was actually on Hoover's PAYROLL AS A PUBLICIST!!!

      She terrorized Hoover's victims in advance before he assassinated them (Jackie Kennedy Onassis was QUITE WELL aware of this -- remember, TW and I met with her privately), and on her deathbed had the decency to say that one day America would be SHOCKED to know who the REAL Communists are in our government. Of course she meant the Republican Party with "Blue-Dog" democrats. I would have said "Totalitarians" because my mother who has been confirmed to me by top Colombian and Mexican narco-traffickers when they held me hostage in a crack house in Puerto Vallarta in 2010, to be Dick Cheney's go-between with the Pope (notice how so many Republicans are now Catholic, like Newt Gingrich??? Rick Santorem??? And they PACKED the Supreme Court with Catholics!!!

      And then Jeanne Dixon was one of the "psychics" Nancy Reagan took ALL TOO SERIOUSLY when they had Ronnie on pre-Alzheimers drugs so bad he couldn't think straight and they (Daddy Bush and Dick Cheney) would sober him up enough to make heart-felt Public Addresses. I met the Reagans in the White House at a reception before the 1981 Kennedy Center Honors which I attended with my boss and mentor, Tennessee Williams. Mr. Reagan strangely disarmed me, and I realized he was just a puppet (as is obvious in some of the videos of him -- he knew it and gave clues for people to see that he was trapped by Cheney and daddy Bush).

      Of course Nancy was giving blow jobs to Frank Sinatra under the desk in the oval Office then too, but guess what!?!?!? Frank's favorite niece, Patricia (and her son Danny who lives in Wilmington as well) are FAST friends of mine. Pat heads the Sinatra Family now, and in a three hour conversation which she insisted on when we chance met on the Wilmington waterfront a year ago, told me how the Sinatras really DID put Jack Kennedy in power after Joe Kennedy came to them for help, knowing the Italian Mafia is was stronger than his own Irish Mafia.

      Pat didn't tell me HOW, and Danny claims the Sinatra have now gone totally legit -- in fact they had owned the most of BankAmerica stock before my Kenan relatives bought their bank, reverted it to its original name which they use for their NationsBank operation in Charlotte now. Our families having become TOP ALLIES!!!

      I could go on and on, but suffice it to know that after I revealed (Democrat) District Attorney Ben David and his Republican IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER, Jon -- D.A. in the next district in NC -- control and protect the Heroin, Cocaine, and Methamphetamine traffic in Greater Wilmington, NC with Wilmington Police Chief Ralph Evangelous (who regularly smokes crack in a house owned by the uncle of an acquaintance of mine), I suffered being jailed SIX times on EIGHT false charges as well as being committed TWICE on lies to the mental hospital -- ALL WITHIN A YEAR!!!

      Republican District Court Judges Criner, Noecker -- and POSSIBLY but not definitely Hogston -- are completely corrupted and acted against me in court many times. Republican State Senator Thom Goolsby funnels most of the local drug profits to fuel the Republican Party Black Ops in NC, while Ben David's higher contacts at Pentagon Publishing, Inc www.pentagon-usa.com
      --nominally owned by Patrick Stansbury but run by Michael Massicott with Lee Gosney ( a close personal friend of my father and who traveled the country connecting top drug distributors with the MASSIVE quantities of drugs Pentagon Publishing brought into the country with CORRUPTED US MILITARY, largely via US Air Force planes at Maxwell AFB, where Pentagon Publishing has LEGITIMATE contracts to handle all ads in yearbooks for the US AIR WAR COLLEGE and US AIR COMMAND & STAFF COLLEGE).

      Lee was intimately associated with my parents and GA Republican Congressman John Linder (who once threatened my life), and traveled the country making these drug-trafficking connections profiting the Republican Party/CIA/FBI (corrupted aspects of those organizations), while mascarading as a drug and alcohol counselor associated both with AA and NA, although at company parties, Lee drank with no problems.

      So finally, a corrupted psychologist of suspect credentials whose office is in Jon David's District Attorney's suite of offices in Bolivia, NC was assigned by courts to evaluate me for trial. Her PRIVATE business, that has offices (inexplicably) in government offices is named MOST CONFUSINGLY "Brunswick County Mental Health Court".

      She FIRST asked how I would defend myself against the top two charges (both false: one is Cyber-stalking, the other Stalking), and after proclaiming that she agreed, Ben David had NO EVIDENCE against me and I would prove my innocence in front of a jury, she took nearly THREE WEEKS to come up with the recommendation that I be committed to NC's NOTORIOUS "Gulag" mental hospital, "Cherry" in Goldboro, NC and "forcibly injected intramuscularly" with psycho-active drugs until I was fit to stand trial -- DESPITE the fact that I had already been in court over a dozen times with no complaints.

      They know they had to keep me drugged and hidden so I could not get my FACTS to the world. After a night of razors put to my throat several times (and barely escaping), I FLED to Mexico for the second time -- where I remain.

      I now plan to contact Civil Rights Groups and Lawyers to sue the Wilmington Police Department and North Carolina for hundreds of millions of dollars (which I will give to good causes, as Kenans are wont to do) for GROSS VIOLATIONS OF MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. I'd rather not do it, but believe only I have the knowledge and courage to face the ENTIRE REPUBLICAN PARTY, Fox News, the CIA, FBI, and other associated TRAITORS -- for the benefit of those less gifted by God with Reason and Accountability, so we can FINALLY heal our Beloved Country of this CANCER!!!

      So all best to you and carry on!!!

      Here are a few links to my blog which can be found here (soon to also include this message): http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/


      http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/my-reply-to-cnns-request-for-info.html


      http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/how-i-lept-out-of-hell.html


      http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/02/truth-of-tennessee-williams-murder.html


      And for fun: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/02/nancy-reagan-queen-of-holly-wood-blow.html


      All best to you -- I will Facebook Friend you separately as well as send a copy of this via regular email. I can be called directly on my Mexican cell phone from the US by dialing 011-52-1-322-XXX-XXXX.

      Scott David Kenan
      Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in exile

    • pentagon-usa.com
      .