Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chase Bank Has Compromised My Bank of America Account!!!


>>> EMAIL TO MY FINANCIAL BACKER IN NYC:

This morning I have AGAIN attempted to activate that Chase Bank of yours (I assume you bank with them, and that's why you wanted to set it up) to get money through. My intention this morning was to somehow get through their confusing instructions and CLAIM the money, but then send it back to you -- just to be sure it was set up. As I recall, you DID send that money in the SECOND of the PayPal transfers, so you did NOT intend to send me more than I now have from you -- and that is why I was not going to keep it to use toward a TV.

HOWEVER:

1. Chase has ALREADY tapped my BoA account with two small deposits as a test -- just like PayPal does and then takes back to be sure they can tap or add to an account electronically, SO YOUR BANK -- ASSOCIATED WITH THE ROCKEFELLERS AND REPUBLICANS AND SO-CALLED "ILLUMINATI" (the STRICT adherence to authority without question -- the HALLMARK of Roman Catholicism and Nazism -- and WHY Henry Flagler and my distant Kenan relatives (and BoA, by extension) DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH CHASE!!!

2. Still, YOUR bank can now add remove funds from my BoA checking ANY TIME THEY WANT TO!!!

3. I tried the option of identifying me/my pending account w/ Chase using my email address -- BUT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS YOU WHO INITIATED IT WITH THAT ADDRESS and even though I confirmed that address, CHASE now claims they have no pending transfer associated with my email address -- despite their both adding and subtracting TWO small amounts from my BoA checking, which I have seen when I access my BoA account.

4. I suppose I could teach Chase a lesson like I did PayPal (so that they respect me), but I did NOT initiate this transfer through Chase, and do NOT feel like bothering with this.

5. I am certain that my BoA account has been compromised by Chase and their Republican/Fox News Hackers, and the Trusteer software that BoA gave me to SUPER-SECURE my account with them (and other websites) IS NO LONGER WORKING FOR BoA, but DOES work everywhere else!!! I am sure this is the work of your bank.

6. I cannot legally open a bank account in Mexico before getting permanent residence (or approval of POLITICAL ASYLUM by Mexican Government -- either of which takes a long time).

7. I am going to attempt to empty my BoA account of cash before your bank/Republicans/Fox News does it, although because of withdrawal limitations per day, it will likely take two days.I am going to post this on my blog as well so that there is a record of what is going on. Unfortunately, I am FORCED to continue to fight the US Nazis!!!

I thought I would get back to MY LIFE AS I KNEW IT -- and simply write. HA!!! All the best made plans by man are FOOLED!!!

And now I have updates to Windows going on that will keep me here for a while as I MUST complete them or risk re-destroying this computer if they do not complete before I shut down.

8. I will try to get back to you on my progress before dinner. Good chance I can do that.

9. JONATHAN REINER DID DELETE MY FACEBOOK COMMENTS AND BLOCK ME. LOL!!!

"WhataNazi" (not a burger). LOL!!!

Thanks,
Scott


.

No comments: