Sunday, May 27, 2012

Continuation from here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/celebrating-one-year-anniversery-of-my.html .


I could go on and on, but suffice it to know that after I revealed (Democrat) District Attorney Ben David and his Republican IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER, Jon -- D.A. in the next district in NC -- control and protect the Heroin, Cocaine, and Methamphetamine traffic in Greater Wilmington, NC with Wilmington Police Chief Ralph Evangelous (who regularly smokes crack in a house owned by the uncle of an acquaintance of mine), I suffered being jailed SIX times on EIGHT false charges as well as being committed TWICE on lies to the mental hospital -- ALL WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Republican District Court Judges Criner, Noecker -- and POSSIBLY but not definitely Hogston -- are completely corrupted and acted against me in court many times. Republican State Senator Thom Goolsby funnels most of the local drug profits to fuel the Republican Party Black Ops in NC, while Ben David's higher contacts at Pentagon Publishing, Inc www.pentagon-usa.com --nominally owned by Patrick Stansbury but run by Michael Massicott with Lee Gosney ( a close personal friend of my father and who traveled the country connecting top drug distributors with the MASSIVE quantities of drugs Pentagon Publishing brought into the country with CORRUPTED US MILITARY, largely via US Air Force planes at Maxwell AFB, where Pentagon Publishing has LEGITIMATE contracts to handle all ads in yearbooks for the US AIR WAR COLLEGE and US AIR COMMAND & STAFF COLLEGE).

Lee was intimately associated with my parents and GA Republican Congressman John Linder (who once threatened my life), and traveled the country making these drug-trafficking connections profiting the Republican Party/CIA/FBI (corrupted aspects of those organizations), while mascarading as a drug and alcohol counselor associated both with AA and NA, although at company parties, Lee drank with no problems.

So finally, a corrupted psychologist of suspect credentials whose office is in Jon David's District Attorney's suite of offices in Bolivia, NC was assigned by courts to evaluate me for trial. Her PRIVATE business, that has offices (inexplicably) in government offices is named MOST CONFUSINGLY "Brunswick County Mental Health Court".

She FIRST asked how I would defend myself against the top two charges (both false: one is Cyber-stalking, the other Stalking), and after proclaiming that she agreed, Ben David had NO EVIDENCE against me and I would prove my innocence in front of a jury, she took nearly THREE WEEKS to come up with the recommendation that I be committed to NC's NOTORIOUS "Gulag" mental hospital, "Cherry" in Goldboro, NC and "forcibly injected intramuscularly" with psycho-active drugs until I was fit to stand trial -- DESPITE the fact that I had already been in court over a dozen times with no complaints.

They know they had to keep me drugged and hidden so I could not get my FACTS to the world. After a night of razors put to my throat several times (and barely escaping), I FLED to Mexico for the second time -- where I remain.

I now plan to contact Civil Rights Groups and Lawyers to sue the Wilmington Police Department and North Carolina for hundreds of millions of dollars (which I will give to good causes, as Kenans are wont to do) for GROSS VIOLATIONS OF MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. I'd rather not do it, but believe only I have the knowledge and courage to face the ENTIRE REPUBLICAN PARTY, Fox News, the CIA, FBI, and other associated TRAITORS -- for the benefit of those less gifted by God with Reason and Accountability, so we can FINALLY heal our Beloved Country of this CANCER!!!

So all best to you and carry on!!!

Here are a few links to my blog which can be found here (soon to also include this message): http://scottkenan.blogspot.com


Includes scan of original report to Newt Gingrich on HIS drug-running that I did NOT yet know was run by HIM -- I thought it was just my mother and others!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html






All best to you -- I will Facebook Friend you separately as well as send a copy of this via regular email. I can be called directly on my Mexican cell phone from the US by dialing 011-52-1-322-XXX-XXXX.

Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in exile


"Live Life to the FULLEST!!!"

.

No comments: