Wednesday, May 30, 2012

DEMOCRATS From HELL (yes, now we must go after THEM, too)!!!


Tom Houck of Atlanta. See: http://tomhouck.com/.


>>> POSTED TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE THIS MORNING:

https://www.facebook.com/scott.kenan


  1. Scott Kenan shared Tom Houck's photo.  DID YOU NOTICE THAT TOM HOUCK POSTED THIS PICTURE???
    Be sure to see my comment. When I met Tom Houck at a party he invited me to in the spring of 2010, I was able to determine that HE was the mole for J. Edgar Hoover's FBI that set up Dr. King to be assassinated.

    Tom got VERY ANGRY at me for that -- but he was unable to commit me as he actually TRIED to do at that party, ALSO attended LATER by Alexandra Widdons of PACT ATLANTA, my shrink nurse of ten years who Tom called in to deal with me, and who had taken me off Lithium because in 10 years there had been no evidence I had ever had a "mood swing". Later, her Republican boss made her try to reverse.

    It was when I began to tell the truth of my mother's association with Dick Cheney and Swastikas (Fay Gold of Fay Gold Gallery and other key Jews in Atlanta confirmed in 1990 that my mother is the TOP Nazi in the US), that Tom got so upset with me.

    Oddly, the party was in Highland Tap ( http://www.nnnwcorp.com/highlandtapmain.html

    ), in THE EXACT SPACE that in the mid-1980s had been the "leather" gay bar (Texas Drilling Company) where Gary Tucker worked as a DJ -- one of the people bribed by Maria St. Just to overturn the codicil to Tennessee Williams' will, suggested by Jackie Kennedy Onassis when TW and I met with her at Jean Stein and George Plimpton's party in Tennessee Williams' honor on Jan. 11, 1982.

    At that time when Gary spun those discs, he and Schuyler Wyatt (another bribed person who admitted to me and John Uecker -- Tennessee's actual MURDERER -- that their rent-free Victorian Mansion on Peachtree Street near the Alliance Theater (since gone) was PAID FOR by a top Republican in the Tennessee State Legislature WITHOUT TRADE FOR SEX (Gary and "Skye" were known to sell their bodies -- Skye for his beauty, Gary for his length and girth).


    >>> IMPORTANT <<<


    1. Sewanee and the Episcopal Church illegally got Tennessee Williams' estate because of the overturn of the codicil due to bribery planned and executed by Maria St. Just, Sewanee lawyer Michael Remer (deceased as of last fall), and TW's own last lawyer, John Eastman of Eastman& Eastman in NYC). 

    It was worth $10,000.000.00 at the time of Tennessee's death (according to the statement from his accountants Tennessee showed me in early 1982), but now (according to a group of disgruntled Sewanee alumni in Birmingham, AL who confirmed this several years ago), should be worth nearly a BILLION dollars -- the confirmation was that it was worth $1/3 Billion, but at the DEPTH of the stock market troubles, so it is certain to have gained a LOT of value since then!!!

    2. I would bet that the OWNER(S) of that property and/or the businesses that have occupied it are CLEVER Republicans or their shills and that is why so much happened there.


    Scott

     
    The Times they are a Changin! Iconic 60's bro Bob Dylan being blessed by Prez Obama with the Medal of Freedom Award. Like a Rolling Stone. Congrats my friend. (These words written my Tom Houck)

    · ·

No comments: